Loophole: Communications

Legolover-361

Hm... I don't exactly see how formerly being an Av-Toa would makes his Shadow powers any more powerful than that of a normal Toa turned. That's just a small nitpick of mine, and it isn't that big of a deal. Otherwise...

<Gravity Approves Stamp Awarded>

And its character import/self insert/slight profile revamp time! :D

Name: Elirak

Species: Toa of Acid

Kanohi: Great Mask of Time Perception- Allows the user to speed up or slow down how a target (or themselves) perceives time.

Appearance: Just slightly above the average height for a Toa. Athletic build corded with lean muscle, but not overly bulky. His armor is streamlined and angular, but not smooth. Twin claw-like spikes extend from his shoulder armor, while his gauntlets have raised ridges running along their length. Two swept-back spikes come from his chest plate and extend over his shoulders, while his back armor is segmented to allow for amazing range of motion. The rest of his armor is stylized in this fashion, giving him a distinct look. His Kanohi is custom shaped, and has a built-in HUD with slight magnification abilities. Two swept-back ridges extend from the brow and back, while a third larger one sits between these two. A flat, long visor takes up most of the front of the Kanohi, while two more angled spikes extend from the mouth piece. His chest, forearms, hands, lower legs, and Kanohi are mainly a lime color that fades to a more yellow hue. The rest of his armor is gunmetal black coloration that seems to actually absorb light. The various attachments on his armor are a silver coloration. His eyes shine bright violet from under his Kanohi's visor, a color that is shared with his heartlight. Commonly wears a black trench coat with a high collar and white fedora to hide his identity.

Powers: Elemental power over Acid, allowing him to create, shape, and control various acidic substances.

Weapons: Electrified radius blades that splay out in a line from the back of his hand to his elbow from sheaths on his gauntlets. They can fold back inside for concealment. Each device has five separate blades, with the ones closer to his hands being longer and extend past his knuckles. A two-handed sword is strapped across his back. Its blade is constructed of protosteel, and the metal is stark white. This sword has a single edge, and is stylized to match his armor. Notches run along the first third of the blade. Four just-barely-not-quite-long knives are held in his back armor.

Abilities: Fast, light on his feet with amazing reflexes. You would think this guy had a (low-power) Calix at times. He is primarily a close-range melee fighter, and is an excellent martial artist. A high caliber swordsman as well, Elirak is entirely self-taught, and doesn't exactly have a set style of fighting. He has just above average elemental control, but is in no way an elementalist. His armor is resistant to rust and wear as a result of his elemental power. While he lacks in defense, his sheer raw power in physical abilities makes up for it somewhat. He is a master thief and savvy hacker as well.

Weaknesses: Ranged fighting for an extended period of time. While he can hold his own for a bit, his combat style doesn't focus on that type of fighting. Power can only compensate so much for his lack of defense, and a measured enough fighting style can counter his own seemingly random one.

Occupations: Thief

Personality: Quick witted, sly, more than a bit eccentric; all of these are good ways to describe him. Always has a joke or witty response on hand. Has a thing for deadpanned humor and ironic situations. He makes friends (and enemies) rather easily. Almost completely carefree and an adrenaline junky in all possible ways, and can be hotheaded in certain situations. Although, his personality can shift dramatically at times to dark, depressed, and quite nearly insane. Nonetheless, normally a nice guy trying to do good. Or what he thinks of as good. Behind this personality he is surprisingly intelligent with a knack for finding things out about people. Even by just watching them.

History: From the shifty grin always present on his Kanohi, you wouldn't expect this guy's history to be spotless. And well, you're not wrong. In fact, you're dead right. He has enough counts of theft, resisting arrest, and unwarrented awesomeness to fill a few hard drives of data. And that's just what the police know about. Growing up in the streets of Olford didn't exactly give him a good start to life, but he tries to put that behind him. Its not something you get fond childhood memories from.

He learned quite quickly how to take care of himself, and became very good at reading people. When you're in a situation that he was in, knowing whether someone was going to punch you and take your wallet verses giving you a hug and taking your wallet is a very handy skill to have. One of the best things happened to him when he managed to make his way out of the dreary city and into Central City, but he had already acquired a dark outlook on life that tried to hide behind humor and I don't care attitude.

Reaching Central City made him discover one simple, but important, fact. People had money. Lots of it, too. So much that he didn't believe they could possibly spend it all within their lifetime, or the next. So, he did the most obvious thing. He stole it. And then he got good at stealing it, very good. Soon enough his face was known to ever cop in the city... or what the cops thought was his face. In no way greedy, the thief would give away what he didn't need, mostly to less successful people.

The rest is... History. Meaning the security force doesn't know about it.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The following is approved by KNI:

Name: MayhakaGender: MaleSpecies: ToaKanohi: Kanohi PakariAppearance: A bit larger and more muscular than a normal toa.Powers: Control over metal and strenght.Weapons: A warhammerWeaknesses: Not very smart, the simplest tricks will fool him.Occupations: Member of Department of Security.Personality: Mayhaka is an openly kind and caring guy, if a bit drastic in his beliefs. He is often eccentric about his duties, random and unpredictable.(exactly the same, sorry for copy, but he really is that way)History: Mayhaka worked in the mines, he since left to fight evil and hates going underground due bad memories in the mines. He has wandered much troughout the wole planet and met many evil beings, this sickened him.

Name: ChimlakoGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianAppearience: Normal Ice Glatorian, his second leg is damaged.Powers: His mind, he never panicks and is able to build invetions to use in battle in very short time.Weapons: Nothing, just some metal and other stuff to build inventions.Weakness. He is not a fighter and when not giving him the time to build, he is helpless. He can not run due his bad leg.Occupations: ScientistPersonality: Always fasinated by time, he is not affraid of testing machines wich clearly don't work.History: Always worked as a lone inventor, trying to create a time machine with way too little resources tried tree times and each time he tested it it failed, his third attempt damaged his leg but he is not giving up, altough he starts to see he'll need help if he ever wants to succeed. He is now nearing the completion of a fourth time machine the "Reverter 4" he plans to revert time so he won't hurt his leg.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

I have finally updated the first post of this topic with a link to the profile topic for added convenience.Also, it's high time I posted my own profiles for approval:STAFF NPCName: TahuGender: MaleSpecies: TuragaKanohi: Noble Hau (Mask of Shielding)Appearance: Almost a head taller than most Matoran. Rather straight posture for a Turaga. Red armor and Noble Hau; steely gray extremities and Turaga robe.Powers: Limited fireWeapons: A sturdy spear that Tahu sometimes uses as a walking stick.Abilities: Surprising durability for a Turaga.Weaknesses: As a Turaga, Tahu lacks the strength and dexterity that made him a famous and feared Toa.Occupations: Council Chairman of Mata MagnaPersonality: Not quite as fiery as when he was younger: If he was a flame as a Toa, he is a glowing ember as a Turaga. He still has streaks of temerity and impatience, but he has grown wiser in his age.History: Once a proud Toa, Tahu became a Turaga with the rest of his Toa team after helping to save Mata Magna from a Skrall invasion. As the chairman of Mata Magna's council, he is strict and often relies on his fellow Turaga Nuva to act as foils to his bold planning.Name: KoraGender: MaleSpecies: Matoran of SonicsKanohi: Powerless Matatu (Mask of Telekinesis)Appearance: Short, average weight, not very fit. Light armor, colored gray, over dark gray body.Powers: N/AWeapons: Thornax launcherAbilities: Very extensive scientific knowledge; photographic memory.Weaknesses: While Kora is a decent shot, he has no powers and no melee combat training.Occupations: Theoretical physicist; curator and researcher at the Mata Magna Institute of Science and Research; technological advisor to Mata Magna CouncilPersonality: Friendly if inadvertently a little prideful. Very studious. Kora doesn't appreciate company while he works, but he always tries to remain courteous. Has a bit of a soft spot for attention and sugary treats.History: Kora was a scientist in the Matoran Universe who, after its destruction, helped examine the wreckage and discover hitherto unknown technologies. He continued his research as a scientist and engineer during Mata Magna's development, proving useful enough to eventually become an advisor to the Toa Nuva. He was in charge of a secret research project centered around copying the Vahi's powers.Name: EnaGender: FemaleSpecies: ToaKanohi: Huna (Mask of Invisibility)Appearance: Taller than most female Toa. Slim, athletic build. Yellow-gold armor and Kanohi; black under-armor. Somewhat worn appearance.Powers: MagnetismWeapons: Bow and arrows. Two throwing knives on her belt. A durible, flexible ten meter long rope that sports a metal nub on each end, from which sprout short, bladed hooks.Abilities: Fantastic eyesight. Patience born of years of sleepless nights. Hunting versed her in the arts of archery and stealth. Extensive training furthered her skills in archery, hand-to-hand combat, and gymnastics.Weaknesses: Ena isn't strong; force her to use her strength, and she should become fatigued easily due to lack of sleep. She's also afraid of the dark.Occupations: Captain of Olford Security ForcePersonality: Stubborn, wary, perhaps a bit paranoid. Terse and blunt in speech and actions but generally humble and straightforward. Quite bright. Devoted to her duty. Isn't very emotive. Suffers from insomnia.History: Ena became a Toa on an uncharted southern island in the Matoran Universe. Left only to deal with the occasional Rahi attacks, she spent a lot of time hunting for the village with a bow and arrow. During Makuta Teridax's takeover, her island was ignored because of its distance from the others and inability to assist them.One day, Ena spotted a large fleet of ships on the horizons. Fearing the worst, she brought the Matoran to hide among the trees and rocks of the forest. Most of the ships bypassed her island, but a few landed on its shores and released Rahkshi and Exo-Toa to search it and capture or kill all unfriendly life. The vast majority of Matoran were killed during the purge, but Ena, with her Mask of Invisibility, escaped notice. Desiring revenge, when the fleets moved to depart, Ena drenched an arrow tip in oil, lit it, nocked it, drew it back, and let it fly. It struck the side of a ship and started a small fire, but a Rahkshi of Weather Control summoned rain and quelled it, leaving Ena to bury the dead.As Ena's island was in one of the Matoran Universe's legs, it avoided much of the damage from the fall that upper islands like Metru Nui sustained. Ena and the surviving members of her protectorate emerged from the Matoran Universe soon after. Ena applied for membership in Mata Magna's security forces and was accepted. She served as a basic soldier during the First Skrall Siege; during the Second Skrall Siege, she took control of a force when Kiina was too injured to lead; she ambushed an enemy camp and rendezvoused with Ackar's forces to half the Skrall army before it retreated. She opted to stay at the city of Olford to ensure no future Skrall attacks would cause damage and, through vigilance and effort, became its lead security officer.

1. Name: Kaelen
  2. Gender: Male
  3. Species: Toa
  4. Kanohi: Kakama
  5. Appearance: Possessing the build of a tall Toa of Iron, the main thing that stands out about Kaelen is his coloring. The edges of him are as white as pure snow, growing to a smooth silver the closer it is to his center. A trio of scars runs from his left shoulder to his elbow. Why he has not fixed them with his powers nobody knows.
  6. Powers: Limited ability to control Light accompanied by partially diminished Metal powers. Light powers are limited to creating images and really weak lasers if it is a good day.
  7. Weapons: A pair of elbow length protosteel gloves capable of creating intense light. Not much of a weapon but he also has a small computer that can be strapped to the arm.
  8. Abilities: Kaelen is a master martial artist after learning from a master for almost a thousand years. Is a fair hand at hacking and can. On a more mundane level, he is capable of doing the lights and music for a party all by himself.
  9. Weaknesses: Due to his "Condition" acts of evil and cruelty effect him much more then the average person. His normal Toa powers are also less powerful then the norm.
  10. Occupations: Department of Security Detective
  11. Personality: Somebody once likened Kaelen's personality to fire. When he is happy, it warms all those around him with a soft glow. When he is sad. frozen tears will fall and when he is angry, it will burn away those responsible. He would much rather be helping somebody find their lost Durmis Turtle then chasing criminals down dark alleys, even if he does do the latter more often out of choice. Sees it as his responsibility to be a lightstone in the dark for those who have none.
  12. History: Kaelen originally guarded a medium sized village of Matoran on the southern continent until he was beaten by a band of roving Skakdi and he village was destroyed. Shortly after that, his unconscious body was found by a Turaga that was passing through. When Kaelen awoke, he was deep in a forest in the Turaga's hut. Through the period that other Toa of Metal and Magnetism were hunted be Makuta and for several hundred years after, he learned everything that he could from the Turaga. During that time, he began to transform into a Toa of Light, a process that is still going on. After he left, Kaelen drifted from trouble spot to trouble spot, helping where he could and surviving where he could not. After the Mata Nui robot crashed and Mata Magna was developed he joined the Department of Security since it offered more chances of helping people then as a vigilante.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Since Toa of light can move a light-speed, a Kakama is somewhat redundant, but I guess for close range it would be useful. Approved!ANNOUNCEMENT TO ANYONE WANTING TO WORK IN THE DEPARTMENT OF SECURITYYou must have a personality with at least one paragraph, or at least three sentences. This is the same for appearance. I would like to have characters with a lot of depth in this department. Additionally, you can not be a Toa of shadow, nor can you secretly have a heavily criminal background. This doesn't mean your character can have comitted a crime and turned his life around (though really that should happen IC) but you can't be a serial killer without them knowing. This only applies to this department. :)This is effective immediately, but does not apply to characters who have already been approved. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

You know, on the subject of Tahu, didn't the Golden Armor give him the powers of every Rahkshi out there as well? Likely 42 of them? Even as a Turaga, he'd still be able to wipe the floor with just about anybody. Just thought I'd mention that.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

You know, on the subject of Tahu, didn't the Golden Armor give him the powers of every Rahkshi out there as well? Likely 42 of them? Even as a Turaga, he'd still be able to wipe the floor with just about anybody. Just thought I'd mention that.

From Biosector01:"The Golden Armor, after destroying the Rahkshi, granted Tahu the abilities of all Kraata that it incinerated, making him the most powerful Toa."I don't remember Tahu gaining those powers, likely because the incineration of the Rahkshi was not explained in the last Bionicle comic. At any rate, I don't think he should have the extra power in this RPG. Let's just say Tahu lost his golden armor when he turned into a Turaga. (Less editing involved that way. :P)EDIT: Okay, there's some sort of glitch I've been encountering lately. I wrote more to the post than just a smiley, but it all disappeared. :confused: Edited by Legolover-361

STAFF NPCName: KopakaGender: MaleSpecies: Turaga NuvaKanohi: Noble Akaku Nuva (Mask of Vision)Appearance: About a head taller than most Matoran. Not all that hunched over, but not quite standing straight up. Snowy-white armor and Noble Akaku; light blueish grey arms and legs with gunmetal grey Turaga robe.Powers: Limited Ice abilities, greater than a normal Turaga, and is able to share his Noble mask's power to those around him.Weapons: An ice-ax/staff hybrid that he uses as badge of office and walking stick.

Abilities: Resistance to extreme cold, able to shut anyone up just by giving them a Kopaka look. Is still extremely good at staring contests even though he has only one scope instead of three. (Watch out.)Weaknesses: As a Turaga, Kopaka lacks the strength and dexterity that made him a famous and feared Toa. Is weak to heat-based powers.Occupations: Council Deputy of Mata MagnaPersonality: Still about as anti-social as he was during his years as a Toa. Although, he has become a bit more talkative. Not really. Kopaka will be Kopaka. Nothing can change that.

History: Once a proud Toa, Kopaka became a Turaga with the rest of his Toa team after helping to save Mata Magna from a Skrall invasion. Isn't as strict as Tahu, but only because he doesn't seem to talk to anyone. When he does talk, people generally listen.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

His normal elemental powers are reduced by the same level as his light powers. Right now, the only thing he could do with them is melt through a thin sheet of metal and create non-solid images.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"Death is temporary."

~~~~

Name: Ophaim RilGender: MaleSpecies: ToaKanohi: Great Mask of GrowthAppearance: Unlike most Toa of Fire, the entirety of Ophaim's armour is a pure white, with some minor silver areas. His limbs, torso and mask are all white, while his shoulder and knee armour is silver, along with his gauntleted hands, which are more a dull grey than silver. His Kanohi has the appearance of a Mask of Charisma, and his eyes are a crimson colour.Powers: Elemental Power of FireWeapons: Cordak Blaster and FalchionAbilities: Ophaim's danger does not come in the form of any single quality, but in his versatility in battle, able to do many things. He may not be skilled at them, but with a wide variety of techniques, it gives him a leg up over his enemies.

Weaknesses: If one were to get Ophaim into a battle where he has less freedom to do what he wants, he can be easily defeated due to his lack of mastery over his skills.Occupations: Priest of the Church of Artakha/Moonlights as an anti-mercenary.Personality: Ophaim is a quiet person with a strong sense of justice. He believes in protecting those who cannot protect themselves, such as the Agori and Matoran, and has a single-minded determination in supporting what he believes to be right. He sees mercenaries as a threat to the peace of the city they reside in, and possesses great zeal in stopping them, earning himself the moniker: "White Devil".History: Ophaim had always been rather quiet for a Ta-Matoran, and had distanced himself from his fellows to do his own things, such as create works that most of his people didn't usually do. Over time, he ended up joining the newly formed Church of Artakha, which deified the legendary being for his efforts in creating wondrous things, and became a priest along the way. Around the same time, he was also one of the newest batch of Toa, and with his new-found powers, he decided to protect the Matoran and Agori at all costs.

Just as an FYI, since I DO have a mechanic charrie, if you want anything to a custom paint job to an upgrade to a unique personalized ride, I would be willing to work with player/character as much as I can within the confines of the game to make it happen.

Of course I cannot guarantee low costs, quick builds, or the health of the inquirer when he finds out he will need some special parts from dangerous areas to get what he wants done :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

STAFF NPCName: LewaGender: MaleSpecies: Turaga NuvaKanohi: Noble Miru Nuva.Appearance: About one to two feet taller than most Matoran, is probably the least hunched of all the Turaga Nuva. Dark green body and mask, light green arms and legs. Wears a blue-green Turaga robe.Powers: Limited air abilities, greater than a normal Turaga. Able to share his mask's power.Weapons: A walking stick with a katana hidden in it.

Abilities: Much more agile than an average Turaga, though not to Le-Matoran standards.Weaknesses: Lewa is not near as fast as he used to be, and lacks a great deal of his old power.Occupations: Council Member of Mata MagnaPersonality: As fun-loving as he was as a Toa, the transformation slowed him down somewhat. He doesn't rush in to things as much as he used to either.

History: Used to be one of the Toa Nuva, but gave up his power after defeating a Skrull invasion. He now serves as a Council member. Lewa is probably the least strict of them all.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

What canon character, if any, would you guys like to see making a large appearance in this RPG? I will personally NPC thing and create mayhem, or alternatively create order.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Name: Cronk
Species: Toa of Stone
Kanohi: Pakari, Great Mask of Strength
Appearance: Cronk is big, tall, and very muscular. Basically your stereotypical Toa of Stone. He has a Toa Metru build, the coloring of his armor is brown and gold. His mask, feet, hands, shoulder pads, elbow pads, and knee pads are golden while his torse, legs, arms, and whatever else is brown. His eyes are a dark blue. Pakari is shaped like the great version. He also notable has a big long scar that goes across his mask, though it is faded. There are a few scars on his right arm and torso as well, also hardly notable and faded.
Powers: Elemental Power over Stone
Weapons: Wields a stun gun, flashlight, a stack of bubble gum, a pair of handcuffs that disable elemental powers, etc on his belt. Also has a frying pan, and an enormous hammer made of solid protosteel that is way too heavy to be carried much less used as a weapon unless you have at least stamina and strength of a Toa of Stone.
Abilities: Incredible strength, even without his Pakari. Has great cooking skills on the level of a well-trained chef. Being a certified detective gives him decent skills in deduction. He is specially trained to handle incredibly strong criminals, the kind that require a lot of muscle to pacify. Is also known for making great coffee.
Weaknesses: He can be rather dimwitted to be quite blunt. He also can be too-trusting for his own good.
Occupations: Detective for the Department of Security; Is also a part-time cook.
Personality: Despite being a muscle man, he's a rather friendly and down-to-earth guy. In fact one might even find it quite impossible to get him to show any outward signs of angry or aggression. Not to say it isn't possible for him to get angry, it would just take something rather extreme such as threatening innocents. Woe to those that actually succeed. He takes his job as a detective seriously, though he is always polite and friendly to everyone he works with, including the people that he arrests. As a hobby outside of his normal work, he cooks, and is rather fond of it. One might say it's his second calling.
History: Cronk has been in force for a good amount of years, long enough that he is known by most of his co-workers. If anything they know the coffee he brews every morning. For all of his career Cronk has been a staple member of the Department of Security. He's never broken the rules, regulations, or procedures and often has gone above and beyond the call of duty. He does everything pretty much by the book. On the few days that he has off from the department, he serves as a part-time cook at one of the most popular restaurants in Central City, the Nuva Cafe.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Alright people, in light of my recent post, anyone who would like to be involved for the search of the late-night adrenaline junky who got over fifty speeding tickets while making a getaway from a squad of police vehicles please say so now.

The character has to be part of the Department of Security, for obvious reasons.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Name: KranosGender: MaleSpecies: Toa of LightningKanohi: KakamaAppearance: Kranos looks like the stereotypical Toa of Lightning, though the blue on his armour is a little more prevalent than the white, which is only present on an emblem on his chest, his arms, his legs, and part of his boots. He wears the Kakama, which, in honour of Pohatu Nuva, is shaped similarly to the Kakama Nuva, though with a few minor differences in the way the spikes are laid out, stretching back further like a Mahiki would be. His boots are mostly blue as well, however, there is a stripe of white around the middle, and the bottoms of the boots have white soles. His eyes are a lime green colour as well, contrasting the rest of his appearance.Powers: Ability to go very fast, and the ability to shoot lightning.Weapons: The only weapons he has is his feet, with his boots able to launch short bursts of energy from specific spots; though the energy bursts don't do anything but correct his momentum if he wants to change directions in mid-air.Abilities: Kranos has having more knowledge of unarmed martial arts than most Toa seem to, since he doesn't wield a weapon, however, he does know some very basic ideas of the sword, like, say, not swinging the sword randomly or stabbing yourself. He also has had a good deal of training over the past year or two in mastering his mask. This doesn't mean he has mastered his mask, but he knows how to react to the speed that it grants him, and also take more advantage of the increased reflexes granted by the Kakama.Weaknesses: Since Kranos focused on martial arts and his Kanohi, he never had a chance to truly master his element. He gets the basic idea, but cannot actually control his element, only unleashing it in a wavy 'beam' like state, instead of focusing it to create a lightning bolt. Due to not controlling his element in the proper way; every time he enters water, he risks electrifying the water and causing problems for everyone in it, including himself. Due to that problem, and always disliking water as a Matoran, even if he manages to enter the water and not shock himself to death, he cannot hold his breath for long, only a handful of seconds. He can become tired after a long time of running, though his typical marathons have increased that limit so that he doesn't tired from about a minute of running. Typically, he can run around for about 5 to 10 minutes without having to stop and rest, though that can be increased if he doesn't wield his Kakama to run around.Occupations: Freelancer, part-time Vigilante.Personality: Kranos can be a bit rebellious at times, however, not to the point where he would cause chaos or just plain be evil. He just doesn't like restrictions most of the time, since they can ruin his style. Kranos prefers to be free, and allowed to do whatever he wanted, which typically involved stopping evil, or just plain exploring the planet with his speed. Kranos does get bored easily; however, for some reason, running never seems to bore him. He has become intrigued with cars, though; but whether or not it would seem boring to him when actually driving one is a different question. Above all, however, is his overconfidence. Kranos is very bad for that; thinking that he can take on the world itself, if it was a living being like all the Toa, and still win. No-one's ever thought to tell him differently.History: Kranos was once just a normal Matoran, surprising as that is. One oddity that was present right from the start, however, was that he absolutely detested water. No matter what, he always stayed on dry land, claiming it was safer. If he had to go on a boat, he always was wary that something would happen, claiming that he had been attacked by the water, once. He always liked to run everywhere, even if it were just to a spot two feet away, claiming it was always faster than walking. So, imagine his pleasure when he eventually became a Toa and got a Kakama as his mask. The first few minutes pretty much consisted of him speeding around... And crashing into many things. The newly transformed Toa was eventually taught how to handle his mask better, and learned how to find unarmed, since he figured that suited the seemingly unlimited speed that the Kakama allowed it's wearer to have. Of course, there are limits, but it didn't seem that way to Kranos. He had never really done anything truly 'important', but that didn't matter to him. Kranos did get mixed up with some bad people, though not in the way you'd think; he just simply happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and despite trying to help stop a gang, got labeled as being in the gang itself, causing him to have to lay low for a while, while trying to figure out how to clear his name.