• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Loophole: Communications

Discussion Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
543 replies to this topic

#161 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:13 PM

Yo, Gravity, thought you said there were people willing to chase down a speeding Toa? I passed by a police car going at a VERY fast pace, so I'd assume that they should be going after Kranos. =P

#162 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,606 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:16 PM

Yo, Gravity, thought you said there were people willing to chase down a speeding Toa? I passed by a police car going at a VERY fast pace, so I'd assume that they should be going after Kranos. =P

----

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]My bad. :P[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]And here I was thinking being staff would be a lot less work.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]...[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Okay I'm just lazy.[/color][/font]

01T3YDF.jpg

#163 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:22 PM

Nice. xD Really, I only directed that at you since you seemed to be handling the police for the moment, what with the investigation stuff. =P

#164 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,606 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:29 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I am the police.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]:3[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Yay cop hovercraft.  Hehehehe.  Anyway, posted as NPC officer who doesn't like spilled coffee. ( D: )[/color][/font]

01T3YDF.jpg

#165 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:47 PM

That's awesome, then. =DThat was awesome. Perfect reaction, right there. xD

#166 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,755 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 04:50 PM

This one takes a bit of explaining. The tech described herein seems quite advanced, and some of it is. But I checked the timeline, the rough tech level of this game, and the tech level of the MU before it. Computers in this game went portable (read: handheld) roughly one hundred and twenty years ago. It stands to reason that the tech below would be in the prototype phases, though not mass produced.

Name: Firen Eltair

Species: Toa

Kanohi: Hau

Appearance: Firen is a tall Toa with gun metal gray base armor, though most of it is rarely seen. He is rarely seen without his trademark trench coat, long, and a shade of gray slightly lighter than that of his armor. It hugs his body comfortably down to the waist, where it loosens for ease of movement. The upper half of his face is almost always obscured by a dark green visor, a color nicely complimenting the rest of his appearance. Firen could overall be called handsome, though few are ever in a situation wherein more pleasant adjectives could be applied.

Powers: Firen controls what has been called the first "synthetic element". Through a series of implants throughout his body, Firen's original elemental power is modified and repurposed, used to control data. In a world where data is abundant, on the internet, in mobile devices, and many crimes are performed entirely through digital means, this makes him incredibly effective as an enforcer of the law. He can create, manipulate, and absorb his element, acting almost as a mobile computer. He can also remotely activate and control autonomic functions, such as the ones integrated into his equipment.

Weapons: Rather than being outfitted with "standard" armament, Firen's equipment has been tailored to his unique skill set. Holstered at his side are two pistols, outfitted with a variety of sensors to help improve his aim by providing real time data. This is a function rarely used, as it requires a longer amount of time to process than one usually has in the midst of a fire fight. Though it has been compared to a Sanok, it is not nearly so effective, as there is a very real risk of operator error. A pair of electric knuckledusters are kept on his person, designed to stun an opponent with a nonlethal shock. A single knife is kept at his waist, to deal with those who still prefer bladed weapons. The final piece of gear is a green visor that attaches to his mask, linked to his implants, that allows him to view data in real time.

Vehicle: Firen's pride and joy is the motorcycle that was custom built for his use. The machine is jet black, and emblazoned on either side with the police logo, mounted on a rotating panel for off duty times. Instead of the traditional handlebars, Firen's arms slid into armored spaces on either side, interfacing with and controlling the bike directly. However, a pair of handlebars are folded away, in the event that his implants cease to function. The vehicle is sleek as can be, with its driver almost horizontal when riding, their face protected by an aerodynamic windshield.

Abilities: In addition to the new element, the implants within Firen's body grant several other benefits. His brain has been augmented, allowing faster decision making, and quicker reaction times. His speed has not been increased, merely the speed at which he can react to stimuli. He can interface directly with any computer controlled device using contact points located in his palms, acting as a conduit if you will for the use of his element. When doing so, he requires no physical peripherals to control the device. He also has a direct connection to security databases and census data, at least as far as his clearance allows. This connection extends to the internet. A side effect of the enhancements to his brain is that his mind is less susceptible to meddling. Note, he is not immune, he merely has an added edge in defending himself.

Weaknesses: Against living opponents, his element has no direct uses. He cannot use it to attack directly, nor can he use it to defend himself. His mask is also rendered powerless by his implants, and the only way to regain both his original element and his mask power would be to have the implants surgically removed. While designed to resist powerful surges, a strong enough electric shock could also knock the technological side of his implants for a spin, requiring time to correct themselves.

Occupations: Law Enforcement Official

Personality: Firen is a rather friendly person, as fond of a good joke as you or I. He tends toward a lenient personality, rarely leveling the maximum penalty unless the crime committed was, as he puts it, "unforgivable". It has been speculated this is because of the past he once led, but the truth to this is up for debate. However, when confronted with a serious threat to society , his demeanor changes completely. Gone is the levity, replaced by a unwavering determination to do what must be done.

History: Firen did not always lead the life he now does. In fact, a long time ago, he walked on the opposite side of the law. His younger days were spent on the streets of Central City, running with one group or another. It was during these days he honed his skills as a hacker, skills that would later become useful in a different manner. He had no real loyalty to anyone, and sided with whomever was most beneficial for him at the time. It wasn't a personal behavior, it was simply how things were. When every force on both sides of the law either wanted you gone or in handcuffs, you took the chances you got, and pitied the ones who didn't get them later.

That was before he got caught. Central City's officers had been making a big push to cut down on gang activity, and it was starting to show. On a rather routine note, Firen and several of his fellow gangmembers had been caught. Most of them ran and got away. Firen didn't blame them for it, he'd have done the same were he in their shoes. He quickly found himself in a holding cell, a temporary destination while they tried to figure out how to proceed. He ended up getting a lenient sentence due to his age, and rather than going to a prison, he was placed under what he would later call "institution arrest". He was sent to be, for lack of a better word, rehabilitated. He could do whatever he wanted within the building in which he had been placed, but he couldn't leave. Though at first he had resented it, he eventually realized it was a chance. A chance to get out of the hardships he used to deal with, and straighten out before he landed himself in a real prison. Needless to say, he took to the task whole heartedly.

A few short years later, he had joined the police force. It had taken serious work, but he'd managed to get in, despite his relatively minor criminal record. He served with distinction, and earned the attention of some ambitious researchers. Unbeknownst to Firen, while he had been busy with his life, technology had reached the point where it was ready to be tested on a living person. His particular skill set happened to fit what they needed quite well. He signed on almost immediately, and hasn't looked back. The abilities granted to him have allowed him to do his job even better, and he uses them as best he can. 

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#167 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:00 PM

I guess APPROVED. I'll watch this char for a while.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#168 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:13 PM

I know that this discussion was ended, but I want to ensure no other arguments about this surface later. After all, when the GM says something, you listen. Hopefully. Please?

I wasn't aware this was a dictatorship. Where I come from if you can make a logical argument and convince the staff of something....

Oh, you don't convince the powers-that-be of this RPG. We choose to agree.  

Water is merely a conductor of electricity. Assuming you don't use your elemental powers, there's no reason for it to harm you. Now obviously somebody without proper training couldn't use electricity powers while submerged or in contact with water without electrocuting themselves. However, once you've been around it that long, you would learn to know how to use it to your advantage, as anybody who knew what they were doing with an elemental ability could. Assume, for instance, that you're in a rainstorm, on a boat, in the middle of the ocean, fighting a Kraken. That would be a bad situation, and would hinder you to generating electric fields at an area away from yourself. On the other hand, let's assume you're walking in a street full of puddles on Stelt. Then, it would be quite easy to make that into an advantage while facing off adversaries by blasting lightning at their pool while you're in your own. Or, perhaps, stopping people from close by sending a charge through yourself, enough to cause minor shock but not harm, while being really bad for them. Natural electrical resistance and all that.

I am going to say Levacius is correct in this case. If a Toa of Lightning does not use his or her elemental power while in contact with water, that Toa of Lightning will not be shocked by water.  

Levacius knows well the electric eel maneuver when you're desperate.

I'm not so certain that, in Bionicle's canon storyline, a Toa of Lightning can copy an electric eel's ability to prevent him- or herself from being shocked by electricity while in the water. I will say that for the purposes of this RPG, beings of lightning are not electric eels. 

'vulnerable to falling from high places'

I suddenly have an urge to say every character without the power of flight who does not have this on their list of weaknesses will be deemed overpowered.

Edited by Legolover-361, Jan 03 2013 - 05:15 PM.

#169 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,606 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:24 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I hereby declare my police officer to be the best in the city.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]:3[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]ya'll know its true[/color][/font]

01T3YDF.jpg

#170 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,755 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:25 PM

I guess APPROVED. I'll watch this char for a while.

-----------------

I would expect no less.

Posted Image

#171 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:28 PM

Gravity: I agree; this is probably going to be the most fun I've had in a Bionicle RPG in recent times, just because of that character being so awesome. xD

#172 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 05:53 PM

Species and powers preapproved by LL. Final product just needs approval now.

Spoiler

Edited by Basilisk, Jan 03 2013 - 05:55 PM.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#173 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:01 PM

Creepy, but approved.

#174 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 06:11 PM

Well then, unless anyone wants to play a very unfortunate lab tech, I'll type up an intro post. 

Edited by Basilisk, Jan 03 2013 - 06:12 PM.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#175 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 3,301 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:17 PM

Name: VikentiosGender: MaleSpecies: Takadox's speciesKanohi: SuletuAppearance: Vikentios is a very thin, very slender Toa like being with a blue and silver color scheme and a Metru like build. Some may mistake even mistake him for a toa; a forgivable mistake. His Kanohi looks more like a Rau than a Suletu.Powers: Vikentios has the natural ability of Hypnosis. His Kanohi gives him the power of telepathy.Weapons: Palm mounted Rhotuka Launcher with the power of repulsion (similar to a Crast), beam saber.Vehicle: Vikentios keeps a road bicycle. Nothing more. The bike is blue in color, thesame blue as his armor.Abilities: Vikentios is extremely intelligent. His intelligence is more book smart than street smart though. In addition to his high IQ, Vikentios also possess the enhanced physical and mental traits inherent of the Prime Species. He is stronger and more agile than your average toa, and has greater willpower and mental resiliency as well.Weaknesses: Vikentios's mask is incapable of turning off, so he often experiences telepathic and empathetic overload. As well, he has no innate elemental resistance so a toa would be able to knock him out quite easily. Finally, he doesn't seeem to take very good care of his health, often staying up late, overdosing on caffiene, and whatnot, so he can fall ill more easily than other people.Occupation: Physicist.Personality: Vikentios is the epitome of "geek". Socially inept, he is incapable of holding an normal conversation. This can get him into some very embarressing situations at times as he'll always go for a long, drawn out, and sometimes completely off the mark answer where a simple "yes" or "no" would do. A recluse by nature, heis completely obsessed with his work and will sacrifice many things, including his health, for science. He is extremely brilliant, with a powerful memory, computer like logical processing, and an insanely high learning curve.Bio: Vikentios was once the Chief Science Officer to Takadox, creating many things for the Warlord. When the Barakki fell, Vikentios fled to the Southern Continent and quickly became reknowned as a brilliant scientist. Despite his fame, he managed to avoid too much attention by living as a recluse; his home, according to the general populace, was so far away from civilization that "rahi from his estate that got lost would never be found in even the remotest village". When the inhabitants of the Matoran Universe were forced to migrate however, he made a home in the center of Central City; after all, that was where the work was. Resuming his career as a scientist, he managed to put his talents to practical use by creating many technological devices, both military and civilian. Despite living in the heart of the city, he still keeps to himself; he even keeps interaction with coworkers to a minimum. He lives a lonely life, with no friends and little aquaintences. However, his reputation precedes him and he is very well known.

Edited by Constructman, Jan 03 2013 - 11:39 PM.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#176 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,794 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:25 PM

[color=#006400;]Now I'm not staff....but I'm pretty sure you're missing somethings there in the profile CM. Like a weakness for one, or a History, or Personality, or Occupation....[/color]

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#177 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:27 PM

I am staff, and besides those (which I'm thinking the editor ripped off) Takadox's species can't use kanohi, I believe.

#178 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

• 6,890 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:28 PM

I am staff, and besides those (which I'm thinking the editor ripped off) Takadox's species can't use kanohi, I believe.

All of the Prime species can, as far as my memory can... remember. None of the Barraki (or at the least Pridak) didn't out of pride.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

#179 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,794 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:33 PM

All of the Prime species can, as far as my memory can... remember. None of the Barraki (or at the least Pridak) didn't out of pride.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

[color=#006400;]This would be correct, and I believe Littlefinger's character is a Prime and has a mask so it's already been allowed. [/color]

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#180 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:35 PM

Oops. As you were, gentlemen.

#181 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members

• 3,301 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:39 PM

Sorry, my browser was glitching up. I fixed it.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#182 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:42 PM

Approved. Just watch the mask, and you'll be fine.

#183 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members

• 3,301 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:56 PM

So how many approvals do I need?

#184 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:57 PM

One, as long as no one contradicts me. You're good.

#185 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,677 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 11:59 PM

Can you put that character on hold CM? I want to talk to LL about the Suletu.

Edited by Relapse, Jan 04 2013 - 12:00 AM.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#186 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 12:01 AM

Can you put that character on hold CM? I want to talk to LL about the Suletu.

---

Come to think of it, this is probably a good idea. I think he'll allow it, but might be nice to check.

#187 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,157 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 12:09 AM

Not that I have much of a problem with it, but I'm a little confused about why the Hound was able to be aware of it's surroundings when it was in stasis. Most of the time stasis prevents things like that.

Of course, being a timewalking terror dogy might make things happen differently but I'm just wondering.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#188 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 12:14 AM

That is...an awfully good question. I'll go with "the systems were damaged somehow and it only immobilized the body".

Copouts ahoy!

#189 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,157 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 12:16 AM

Weeeee for poetic license. (Or whatever the authorial version is)

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#190 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 12:17 AM

I believe it's called "an authors saving throw" or something of that nature.

#191 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,157 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 02:29 AM

Why do I get the feeling that our "Oh so serious" Department Head's mechanical problems are going to make my investigation a whole lot harder?

#192 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,038 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 02:42 AM

Because we're gonna go time-travelling my boy! Time-travelling!

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#193 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,157 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 02:52 AM

I've seen enough Stargate to know that things normally don't go well when people mess with the big ball of wibly wobbly timey wimmy stuff.

#194 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 09:23 AM

Timey wimey* =PBut yeah; time altering can have very big consequences. =P

#195 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,755 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 09:40 AM

I've seen enough Stargate to know that things normally don't go well when people mess with the big ball of wibly wobbly timey wimmy stuff.

--------------

I've seen enough Doctor Who to know interacting with your own past is a very bad idea.

Posted Image

#196 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,677 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 02:15 PM

Someone form a criminal guild. Heck, form a handful of criminal guilds. The DoS needs something to go after, especially while Houren is gone.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#197 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 02:25 PM

^I have the perfect character profile in mind for this...

character_37075_f.jpg

#198 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,157 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 02:28 PM

Other then the collection of vigilantes that are popping up everywhere.

It would be very interesting to see a kind of batman-like relationship between the police and the vigilantes.

#199 Offline Pokemon Trainer N

Pokemon Trainer N
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,548 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 02:29 PM

STAFF NPC

Name: Turaga Onua

Kanohi: Noble Pakari Nuva

Appearance: Mostly black, with deep, dark green eyes. His arms and legs are a dark grey, and he wears a black Turaga robe. He is the most hunched of the Turaga Nuva, only around half a head taller than most Matoran.

Powers: Limited Earth, slightly above the usual Turaga's level of control. His mask's power can be shared with others.

Weapons: A Quake Braker attached to a staff, which acts as his Badge of Office.

Abilities: Stronger than the average Turaga, even without his Pakari. Good night-vision.

Weaknesses: Although still stronger than the average Turaga, Onua is much weaker than he once was.

Occupations: Council Member of Mata Magna.

Personality: Onua is wise, likely the wisest of the Turaga Nuva, always thinking things through rather than acting on impulse. He doesn't speak unless he has something worth saying. He is very patient, always willing to wait, and is always reliable.

History: Once a Toa Nuva, Onua gave up his powers after saving Mata Magna from a Skrall invasion. He is now a member of the Council, along with the other Turaga Nuva.

- Vorex

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#200 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •