matoran hut maker v.1

maxthethrax

A new game for making huts for the matoran

First - ga matoran

download :soon

:hau: :pakari:

:huna: :matatu: :mahiki: :rau: :komau: :ruru:

Soon with masks ;)

download from brickshelf (remember to rename it to something.exe)

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/maxthethrax/Games/house_constructor.ttf

Thanks for katuko telling me to tell you to rename it to .exe

thanks katuko ;)

I have make this topic yesterday and i posted it today and some of the material was deleted

use the 1,2,3,4,5,>,<,^,down,enter

Edited by maxthethrax

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Once again, I believe you need to either change file hosts so that you can upload the proper EXE file, or you need to remember to tell people to rename it from TTF to EXE. ;)This game is sadly... not a game, at least as far as I can tell. Clicking start (which, by the way, is very annoying because you have to be pixel-perfect with hitting the menu text) sends me to an empty room with no instructions. After randomly pressing buttons I found that the number keys create objects which you can move with the arrow keys, but since they all move in unison and they are created continuously for as long as you hold the button down it's basically impossible to position them properly. Even then, I feel that this is mostly cut-out Flash art with no actual goal or gameplay behind it.Sorry, but while your previous game with the Vahki had some merit as a concept, I don't find much value in this game before it's at the very least made into something playable.

very sorry,i forgotten to give the controls ;(

I have added them now

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf