Must i have an account in the archive?

maxthethrax

Actually, you only have an account in the archives if you joined on them. There is no need for an account there, though, as you can browse all forums as a guest.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

@gatanui - but i can't see peoples profiles

@-reznas- - ok,but i h=aven't made an account there

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

@gatanui - but i can't see peoples profiles

@-reznas- - ok,but i h=aven't made an account there

---

I'm pretty sure you don't need to make an account there. Just use your username and password of your current BZPower account. It may prompt you to change your password as I mentioned before, however.

-Rez

@gatanui - but i can't see peoples profiles@-reznas- - ok,but i h=aven't made an account there

---I'm pretty sure you don't need to make an account there. Just use your username and password of your current BZPower account. It may prompt you to change your password as I mentioned before, however.-Rez

If you never made an account on the archives, you won't have one there even if you try logging in with your account from the new forums, as the archive uses the old user database where maxthethrax isn't in.-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the help, guys. Looks like this has been pretty sufficiently answered. You don't need an account to view the archives, but unfortunately there's no way to view another person's account on the archives unless you already had an account. But like Bfahome said, you can always use the member search on the forums here and check people's profiles that way. =]Question answered; topic closed.newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender