First ever Chronicler's Coffee mug!

MaksDudekVA

Alright, Ive had this for some time, but I got the first ever Chronicler's Coffee mug for Christmas! This is probably one of the best pieces of bionicle merchandise out there! Special thanks goes to crunchbitenuva (aka Fluffy to us BNGers) for the original piece of artwork that made the Bzpower home page! here is a picture: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/toa-jalokim/chroniclers-coffee/photo.jpg

Edited by toa jalokim

Need a voice over done? PM me or reach me at mikolajdudek@gmail.com!

ikg4k.gif

Oh man, this makes my new year so worthwhile just to see this XD

Though I do have to ask, how much did it cost you to buy this all the way from Spherus Magna? :D

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

Link's broken, just so you know. Sounds cool though.

EDIT: Here's one that works:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/toa-jalokim/chroniclers-coffee/photo.jpg

It looks very nice, although I was half hoping for that nice coffee-painted look to it, but the blue and white looks very nice. I hope he keeps making merchandise!

Edited by Click

Thanks for the link, Click.

Anyway, this looks really good. I kind of wish there was a little more of a different color on the Chronicler's chest, but this still looks good as is. Which brings me to a question: does it come in different colors?

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I was expecting a picture of Takua :P

This was based on the original logo the crunchbite nuva made. This was made before the takua logo reached me.I think this is worthy of going to the bzpower homepage, don't ya think?

ikg4k.gif

Well, I'm kinda new.

I don't really know who this is on the mug, when I think of Bionicle and 'the chronicler', I think of Takua :P

I don't know who Crunchbite Nuva is, sorry.

It's cool though.

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

Well, I'm kinda new.

I don't really know who this is on the mug, when I think of Bionicle and 'the chronicler', I think of Takua :P

I don't know who Crunchbite Nuva is, sorry.

It's cool though.

No worrys! Crunchbite nuva made the original piece of artwork, and the chronicler's coffee thing made it to the bzpower news and stuff. I made the first Chronicler's Coffee MUG. Also, the guy on the logo is certavus, and since he was never a chronicler, chruchbite nuva (aka Fluffy) changed it to show takua's pakari.

ikg4k.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice cup, sir. I would have put an actual chronicler on it, like Takua, Hahli, or Kopeke, even a Kanohi Hau or the three virtues logo would have done the trick. But I understand that you probably took a lot of time and effort to make this, so, kudos for making a cool mug.

:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="X-Ray" data-cid="500092" data-time="1359856511"><p><span style='color: #008080'><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif'>Nice cup, sir. I would have put an actual chronicler on it, like Takua, Hahli, or Kopeke, even a Kanohi Hau or the three virtues logo would have done the trick. But I understand that you probably took a lot of time and effort to make this, so, kudos for making a cool mug.</span></span><br /> <br /><span style='color: #008080'><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif'>:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:</span></span></p></blockquote>:l I've stated before that I didn't make the logo. Chrunchbite nuva made it. I made the cup BEFORE He updated the logo to have a blue Pakari.

ikg4k.gif