• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

First ever Chronicler's Coffee mug!

chroniclers coffee crunchbitenuva coffee mug news worthy

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Core Jalokim

Core Jalokim
  • Members
  • Toa

• 125 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 06:59 PM

Alright, Ive had this for some time, but I got the first ever Chronicler's Coffee mug for Christmas! This is probably one of the best pieces of bionicle merchandise out there! Special thanks goes to crunchbitenuva (aka Fluffy to us BNGers) for the original piece of artwork that made the Bzpower home page!  here is a picture: http://www.brickshel...offee/photo.jpg 

Edited by toa jalokim, Jan 02 2013 - 08:34 AM.

this guy is a retired BNGer and is now a fully fledged bio-tuber.

#2 Offline CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 706 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 07:02 PM

Oh man, this makes my new year so worthwhile just to see this XD

Though I do have to ask, how much did it cost you to buy this all the way from Spherus Magna?  :D

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva, Jan 01 2013 - 07:02 PM.

#3 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,285 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 09:29 PM

Link's broken, just so you know. Sounds cool though.

EDIT: Here's one that works:

http://www.brickshel...offee/photo.jpg

It looks very nice, although I was half hoping for that nice coffee-painted look to it, but the blue and white looks very nice. I hope he keeps making merchandise!

Edited by Click, Jan 01 2013 - 09:53 PM.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#4 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,830 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 10:03 PM

Thanks for the link, Click.

Anyway, this looks really good. I kind of wish there was a little more of a different color on the Chronicler's chest, but this still looks good as is. Which brings me to a question: does it come in different colors?

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#5 Offline Core Jalokim

Core Jalokim
  • Members
  • Toa

• 125 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 10:06 PM

Sorry, this is the the only one that exists. It's one of a kind and probably won't be sold at all. Unless bzpower starts selling coffee mugs.

#6 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 10:12 PM

I got to admit, it makes me want to buy one.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#7 Offline Tommy_

Tommy_
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 40 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:29 AM

I was expecting a picture of Takua :P

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

#8 Offline Core Jalokim

Core Jalokim
  • Members
  • Toa

• 125 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:35 AM

I was expecting a picture of Takua :P

This was based on the original logo the crunchbite nuva made. This was made before the takua logo reached me.I think this is worthy of going to the bzpower homepage, don't ya think?

#9 Offline Tommy_

Tommy_
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 40 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 12:11 PM

Well, I'm kinda new.

I don't really know who this is on the mug, when I think of Bionicle and 'the chronicler', I think of Takua :P

I don't know who Crunchbite Nuva is, sorry.

It's cool though.

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

#10 Offline Core Jalokim

Core Jalokim
  • Members
  • Toa

• 125 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2013 - 12:52 PM

Well, I'm kinda new.

I don't really know who this is on the mug, when I think of Bionicle and 'the chronicler', I think of Takua :P

I don't know who Crunchbite Nuva is, sorry.

It's cool though.

No worrys! Crunchbite nuva made the original piece of artwork, and the chronicler's coffee thing made it to the bzpower news and stuff. I made the first Chronicler's Coffee MUG. Also, the guy on the logo is certavus, and since he was never a chronicler,  chruchbite nuva (aka Fluffy) changed it to show takua's pakari.

#11 Offline Grandmaster Lehvorak

Grandmaster Lehvorak
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,664 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 12:32 AM

[color=#000080;]Now this is really clever, I really like it. My question is how come a errr- I don't know looks like a Ko-Matoran is on a mug like that? He might melt :P.[/color]

[color=#000080;]Lehvorak[/color]

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

#12 Offline X-Ray

X-Ray
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 612 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 08:55 PM

[color=#008080;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Nice cup, sir. I would have put an actual chronicler on it, like Takua, Hahli, or Kopeke, even a Kanohi Hau or the three virtues logo would have done the trick. But I understand that you probably took a lot of time and effort to make this, so, kudos for making a cool mug.[/color][/font]

[color=#008080;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:[/color][/font]

#13 Offline Core Jalokim

Core Jalokim
  • Members
  • Toa

• 125 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:44 PM

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="X-Ray" data-cid="500092" data-time="1359856511"><p><span style='color: #008080'><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif'>Nice cup, sir. I would have put an actual chronicler on it, like Takua, Hahli, or Kopeke, even a Kanohi Hau or the three virtues logo would have done the trick. But I understand that you probably took a lot of time and effort to make this, so, kudos for making a cool mug.</span></span><br /> <br /><span style='color: #008080'><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif'>:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:</span></span></p></blockquote>:l I've stated before that I didn't make the logo. Chrunchbite nuva made it. I made the cup BEFORE He updated the logo to have a blue Pakari.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users