Hero Factory Brain Attack Released

Remember that Hero Factory game promo that we reported last month? It was scheduled for release in January, and so it appears it is now available in Google Play and the iPhone Apps Store for free. For those of you than own smartphones, you might want to check it out, particularly since it won't cost you a dime. Besides, since the Mayan apocalypse was a bust, you may need to know how to handle brain attacks for the next apocalypse.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5902]View the full article[/url]

I'm quite glad they actually released something on Android that works. Sadly I suck at this kind of game, and doing it on a phone doesn't help. I might try it when it is available on the internet.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

so I no longer have an Android phone... AND NOW THEY RELEASE A GAME?!

go figure....

What made you get rid of your Android? What do you have now then?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

go figure....

It wouldn't go without turning off for five minutes. battery was fine. couldn't fix it.

now I have a samsung A920..... yeeeeah....

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

go figure....

It wouldn't go without turning off for five minutes. battery was fine. couldn't fix it.

Oh, well hopefully you can get a new smartphone eventually. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

go figure....

Oh, well hopefully you can get a new smartphone eventually. :)

eh. It's not a top priority at the moment.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Sadly it might be abit hard to convince my mom or dad to get this on their phones but i'll most likely wait like the rest of ya untill it comes out online

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I had a go at it, and it's defnitely an improvement on the Breakout app. This one had a better mode of firing- instead of the two joysticks, I had a joysick for movement and a button for firing. In Breakout, the two joysticks were a little dodgy, seeing as you had to tap on the second joystick to fire and that would sometimes cause you to do a lovely swivel on your heel which, unfortunately, turned you away from the enemies you were trying to shoot.

Also, you get to choose a buddy. They dance when you're going through and choosing them, and one of these dances is the Gangnam Style dance. Sadly, in my brief experience with the game, I did not see an instance of the Robot. Also, the game has LEVELS and STAGES now. You can also buy fancy armour and weapons, but that's nothing new, as I understand it.

Also my buddy kept ditching me but that was okay because Breez probably has her own things to do and all, can't expect her to SAVE THE CITY or anything if she's got other stuff to do like, I dunno, watching TV or playing chess.

So, if that was too long of a read: It's an improvement on Breakout, which is good.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.