Great Being Size

You are all assuming they do have a size set in stone, but hey, one of them transferred their consciousness into a matoran. who's to say they aren't energy beings for instance that can only choose to appear physical? even makuta are kinda like that, being antidermis and having the ability to shape shift. Surely a Great Being can do whatever.

Edited by Nohiki

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

Yes, they would likely be around Bionicle Titan size or slightly shorter. Nowhere can we be led to believe that they were much taller than that, or much shorter.

However, if they are much taller, that would have probably helped in building a massive robot. :P

They most likely built robots to build robots to build robots.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I see them as the height (or taller) of a leader class Skrall like Tuma. They could be smaller, but we know they couldn't be much bigger.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

However, if they are much taller, that would have probably helped in building a massive robot. :P

-

They let other Bionicle do that for them :D

Art_Mata_Nui_Robot_Construction.PNG

The three figures are Great Beings if I'm not mistaking.

Edited by Tommy_

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

Yes, they would likely be around Bionicle Titan size or slightly shorter. Nowhere can we be led to believe that they were much taller than that, or much shorter.

They most likely built robots to build robots to build robots.

-

They let other Bionicle do that for them :D

Art_Mata_Nui_Robot_Construction.PNG

The three figures are Great Beings if I'm not mistaking.

You both sort of said the same thing :P

True, this is what likely happened. And, judging by the image, the GB's are not that tall at all. They're likely the size of a Toa, Titan, or Skrall.

Edited by KlakWest

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Actually, if the following image is showing the Great Beings in the background, and the size of the figures is accurate, then they don't look to be much taller than a Glatorian.Art_Core_War.jpg

It was never really stated that these were the GBs, though, so it's just speculation.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Wow, I never noticed those robed figures! Nothing says they're Great Beings, but why else would they be concealed in cloaks?

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Wow, I never noticed those robed figures! Nothing says they're Great Beings, but why else would they be concealed in cloaks?

It matches the portrayal of robed GBs in the robot construction scene, so I would say that the likelyhood of those being GBs is very high. I'm pretty certain that the GBs would be somewhere on the average scale of height, like Toa and Vortixx.

On the other hand, they're in the background, and foreshortening rules tell us that they could be bigger than they seem in comparison to the Glatorian in the foreground.

Frankly, though, I find that whole image difficult to take literally. I think that's supposed to be a battle over EP, yet the scene has it splashing all over the place, and that stuff is deadly (if you're not destined to transform). Plus it seems odd for there to be undisturbed observers just behind a raging battle. I interpreted it as somewhat symbolic. Not that this necessarily matters to the point being made. :P

Also, though, weren't the Sisters of the Skrall said to wear robes like that too?

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

On the other hand, they're in the background, and foreshortening rules tell us that they could be bigger than they seem in comparison to the Glatorian in the foreground.

Frankly, though, I find that whole image difficult to take literally. I think that's supposed to be a battle over EP, yet the scene has it splashing all over the place, and that stuff is deadly (if you're not destined to transform). Plus it seems odd for there to be undisturbed observers just behind a raging battle. I interpreted it as somewhat symbolic. Not that this necessarily matters to the point being made. :P

Also, though, weren't the Sisters of the Skrall said to wear robes like that too?

Yeah, but I highly doubt those were Sisters of the Skrall. Pretty random to include in Mata Nui Saga considering their minor role in the story.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

• 3 weeks later...