Gamebreak Character -Dario Roland

Palm

Hey all, I'm doing some concept art from my upcoming webcomic Gamebreak and figured I'd post it here. I won't be the one doing the final illustrations as I'm simply too busy, but I'm helping design the characters. (If you're interested in doing actual illustrations, PM me. No seriously, there's money involved.)The comic is about six friends who are stuck in this big video game called MUlate and there's crazy time travel and alternate time-line stuff blah blah blah. Whatever. Here's a character, Dario Roland. His online name is Aristocrack.He belongs in the Tank class, which is sort of a defender class, and has the power of strength. Even though his class doesn't actually matter for the story.

dario-prelim.png

tankofstrength-nontrans.png

dariomask_upclose.png

He's a top tier player of his faction, which is RED FACTION. In real life, his parents are very quite wealthy, but there is some disconnect there. He's best friends with the "main" character Aden, and their relationship plays a huge part in the story we're slating. Yes I know his hammer is different in two different photos, we're still trying to decide on a design.The style is minimalistic, and typically lineless. Anybody who is familiar with Homestuck (or maybe even BZPstuck which btw is amazing) will be familiar with said style; at least for the "action" sequences in those comics. Anyways, just thought I'd put this up here, see what people thought about the character. Personally, I love his mask, and the fact that he wears a nice suit yet has those shoes instead of dress ones.

Edited by bonesiii
Please use the spoiler tag only for spoilers. :) --bones

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |