• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Super Scuba Robo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Sludge Dragon

Sludge Dragon
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 347 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 06:10 PM

Full Gallery:http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=519146 Throwbot Scuba gets an upgrade.He is fully posable, sturdy, and looks tight.Ball joints, pipe horns, Brick System shins, dual leg joint system, Scuba face mask, and a breathing Tube.Old school, new power.Posted Image full size original image:http://www.brickshel...122312_0011.jpgThe Full Gallery Again:http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=519146

[color=#b22222;]Edit: Image thumbnailed - please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB.[/color]

[color=#b22222;]-Wind-[/color]

Edited by -Windrider-, Jan 05 2013 - 06:25 PM.

#2 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,071 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:25 AM

wow so much freakin better than the original. must admit i love the way you did the legs very creative and unique. must ask is there any way it can still fling a disk or something

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#3 Offline KZN02

KZN02
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 975 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 01:31 AM

The torso design is interesting, and I like the fact you used a yellow washer piece by the head.

#4 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 01:42 PM

I can see lots of creative parts usage. You did a very good job building it, and used some interesting techniques. However, the aesthetics need quite a bit of work. Firstly, there are random bits sticking out everywhere, especially the limbs. Empty sockets, naked ball joints, exposed axles, etc. Some HF parts, or maybe System bricks could potentially be worked into the design to eliminate those spots. Second, the arms could need to be reworked entirely. The upper arm is an odd chunk of Technic and does not even look like part of an arm. The forearms have an illogical, drastic change in width. As well, the knees jut out strangely. It is very interesting to see that part used that way, but I'm not sure it was the right part for the job. In conclusion, this MOC is very creative, but the techniques are slapped together into a humanoid shape instead of incorporated into a more cohesive form.

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG

#5 Guest_steambortwillie_*

Guest_steambortwillie_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 07:48 PM

Oh man, this is great. Only thing I would do different is to not use as many black parts and maybe use some light blue parts, but its still really cool. Are you going to do any of the other slizer guys?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users