• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Value of Bionicle Comic books?

comics bionicle comics dc comics

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ndouc893

ndouc893
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 0 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 02:45 PM

I have all but 1 of the first 27 DC Bionicle Comic book issues (2001-2005) and most of them are unopened, still in the mailer wrap along with the shop-at-home catalog. Any ideas on how much they might be worth? I can't seem to find any pricing for sealed issues.

#2 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,273 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 05:29 PM

I believe this belongs in Marketplace Banter & Promotions, since this is a question and not a store.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#3 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 06:10 PM

Yay I agree with Obsessionist. Also I do't know the price, but I still have a volume 1 book of Bionicle comics on my bookshelf.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#4 Online CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 711 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 06:19 PM

I just bought some Bionicle comics at an online store and according to their grade system and I'm assuming that your comics are in good to near mint condition, they could range from $3 to $6 USD each comic.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva, Jan 06 2013 - 06:57 PM.

#5 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 06:36 PM

That doesn't sound like a lot money. I was thinking more like 10 to 15 dollars

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#6 Online CrunchbiteNuva

CrunchbiteNuva
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 711 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 07:00 PM

Sorry, I meant for each comic, not altogether. I might've confused people there :/ It's not bad considering that we did get those comics for free originally. I bet if you can find the last remaining comic, the value of your collection would be worth more.

#7 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,082 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 10:17 PM

I believe this belongs in Marketplace Banter & Promotions, since this is a question and not a store.
Moving over that way...

#8 Offline ndouc893

ndouc893
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 0 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for the input. I'm wondering if it really makes a difference that my issues are still sealed in the mailer wrapping? Maybe the more important pricing criteria is the grading condition. I haven't checked recently but probably they are in at least near mint.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users