• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

City of Great Beings

Bionicle Question

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 06:30 PM

Okay I,m writing my story when I got writers block. I forgot what the city that was rumored to be inhabited with great beings was called.(Like the nickname) So I need to know what this is called so I can finish it(At least start it for once).

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#2 Offline The_Didact

The_Didact
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 266 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 06:41 PM

There wasn't a GB city; the closest thing to that was the http://biosector01.c...the_Maze]Valley of the Maze[/url]

Posted Image

#3 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 06:50 PM

Yay that may sound like it, but I did remember hearing somewhere here or on a BIONICLE Wiki, that there was a great city that the beings constructed. I just forgot what it was called. It was said to be impenetrable, and it shown in the sunlight(I think).

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#4 Offline Archon~

Archon~
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,040 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 09:03 PM

Yea, its the fortress in the center of the Maze. Not quite a city, but a closest thing to it. BS01 has plenty info on it, I'd check it out if i were you. :)

Measure twice; cut once.

#5 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 09:12 PM

I did. But I know there was a city, I just know it.

BZPRPG Profiles

#6 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,250 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 10:30 PM

Could it have been in the Melding (Alt. Universe) or a pocket dimension?

Posted Image

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#7 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,887 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 02:01 AM

Yay that may sound like it, but I did remember hearing somewhere here or on a BIONICLE Wiki, that there was a great city that the beings constructed. I just forgot what it was called. It was said to be impenetrable, and it shown in the sunlight(I think).

Are you sure you're not thinking of something else? Like maybe the City of Silver?

http://biosector01.c...ocket_Dimension

That's what came to mind from what you said, though your descriptions don't quite fit. The main image on that page might be what you meant by light. Shown in sunlight, though, could of course apply to just about any city in Bionicle... And I don't recall any being said to be impenetrable. :shrugs:

It was also said that the GBs constructed the foundation for Metru Nui. :shrugs: Of course, they probably constructed a lot of places.

#8 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 07:14 PM

Could be the City of Silver. Let me check.

BZPRPG Profiles

#9 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,887 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 07:50 PM

If not, you can always try reading and clicking through this page:

http://biosector01.c...x.php/Locations

#10 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 07:57 PM

No it doesn't sound like it. But I did here it somewhere.

BZPRPG Profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users