City of Great Beings

Yea, its the fortress in the center of the Maze. Not quite a city, but a closest thing to it. BS01 has plenty info on it, I'd check it out if i were you. :)

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Yay that may sound like it, but I did remember hearing somewhere here or on a BIONICLE Wiki, that there was a great city that the beings constructed. I just forgot what it was called. It was said to be impenetrable, and it shown in the sunlight(I think).

Are you sure you're not thinking of something else? Like maybe the City of Silver?

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/City_of_Silver_Pocket_Dimension

That's what came to mind from what you said, though your descriptions don't quite fit. The main image on that page might be what you meant by light. Shown in sunlight, though, could of course apply to just about any city in Bionicle... And I don't recall any being said to be impenetrable. :shrugs:

It was also said that the GBs constructed the foundation for Metru Nui. :shrugs: Of course, they probably constructed a lot of places.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

If not, you can always try reading and clicking through this page:

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Locations

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)