Info for a oldie

SpartanSK117

Hey Guys,

I haven't been on this forum for a very long time. Since 08' / 2010 to be exact.

I was going to PM a few members about what's changed (except the obvious of course :D )

But I didn't want to annoy anyone individualy so I chose to make a topic of some of the changes. I'm not used the interface and everything else so please take your time with me. You can lock the topic once I have some info.

I left after Bionicle was withdrawn from lego which left me depressed for a short time ( I was 8 / 9 at the time so allow me :D )

So I stopped posting on BZPower - I was a nuisance I could say when I was on here years ago but I've matured etc).

Thanks for taking your time and I look forward to your replies!

SpartanSk117 - formerly Elite-Clone02233 (something like that :???: )

Edited by SpartanSK117

xZbnlOR.jpg

Click on the banner to check out my YT channel!

Hey man. Welcome back. Not quite sure if these topics are allowed. If you have a few questoion try and PM mods. Im sure they wouldnt mind. If you do not wish to do that, then try the help desk for info and Q and As. There are many helpful members on there :)

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Not quite sure if these topics are allowed.

Yeah, they tend to be... actually slightly frequent. (And they nearly always end up closed within a few hours.)

Anyway, not much to add to 347's advice. Welcome back, though. :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits