• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Info for a oldie

old End BZPower

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline SpartanSK117

• Members
  • Seeker

• 21-July 07
  • 277 posts

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 06:59 PM

Hey Guys,

I haven't been on this forum for a very long time. Since 08' / 2010 to be exact.

I was going to PM a few members about what's changed (except the obvious of course :D )

But I didn't want to annoy anyone individualy so I chose to make a topic of some of the changes. I'm not used the interface and everything else so please take your time with me. You can lock the topic once I have some info.

I left after Bionicle was withdrawn from lego which left me depressed for a short time ( I was 8 / 9 at the time so allow me :D )

So I stopped posting on BZPower - I was a nuisance I could say when I was on here years ago but I've matured etc).

Thanks for taking your time and I look forward to your replies!

SpartanSk117 - formerly Elite-Clone02233 (something like that :???: )

Edited by SpartanSK117, Jan 08 2013 - 07:19 PM.

Click on the banner to check out my YT channel!

#2 Offline CeeCee

• Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 28-June 12
  • 1,479 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 07:34 PM

Hey man. Welcome back. Not quite sure if these topics are allowed. If you have a few questoion try and PM mods. Im sure they wouldnt mind. If you do not wish to do that, then try the help desk for info and Q and As. There are many helpful members on there :)

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

#3 Offline Reinhardt Wilhelm

Reinhardt Wilhelm
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,819 posts

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 08:29 PM

Not quite sure if these topics are allowed. 

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Yeah, they tend to be... actually slightly frequent. (And they nearly always end up closed within a few hours.)[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Anyway, not much to add to 347's advice. Welcome back, though. :lol:[/color][/font]

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#4 Offline HAZMAT

• Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Flying Force!

• 15-October 05
  • 2,365 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 10:04 PM

I'm too lazy to type so I'll just link to this post made by Windrider, it should cover everything you need.

Just want to add, that since that post, we've added a new subforum. "Off Topic Culture" is for non-Lego works.

Topic closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users