The Sniper Of Bzpower 2 Returns

The Dark Chronicler

IT has returned.... The first ten chapters

Chapter 11

Part 1

As they bolted from the 'Hall of the ended', Feyrahk pulled out her cellphone. "What are you doing?!" Hubert shouted. "Calling the Police on us?!" "No, I'm texting." She replied. "Who are you texting at a time like this?!" "Everyone!" "What?!" "Sending them the Location, so we can meet them all there!" With one press of a button, the information was sent to two people, both of which were of the element fire. "Let's hope they get there quickly!" "Yeah." Garrahk agreed. "I hate opera!" The other three nodded as they kept running. "Hey, have you noticed how deserted the streets are, I don't see any people anywhere!" Zaphos noted and thought aloud, just before the ground began to rumble. "I just had to say it, didn't I?" He grumbled. Suddenly, atleast thirty drones dashed around a corner, heading toward them. And then just ran right past the four. "What's wrong with them?" Hubert questioned, then loud cheering and music filled the air. "What in the world..." Garrahk muttered. Around the corner, turning so quickly it almost flipped on it's side, came a tank. A tank with a chearing Lewafan21's upper body sticking out of the top, and holding the laser cannon controls. "I-it's not a monkey..." Hero blurted out. "It's a machine!" "And it looks like..." BioBeast began, while hanging onto a wire on the roof of the tunnel. "HAPORI TOHU!" The entire group exclaimed. "That's impossible!" Sidekick remarked. "The legends say Hapori Tohu's robotic form was destroyed in the greatest battle ever, leaving him a form of pure energy!" "BIG ROBOT!" Biobeast chuckled. "Where have I heard THAT before?" Trad suddenly pulled out his Cellphone, reading a message. "Whoop has been located! We need to get going!" "What's a Whoop? Is it like a Shoop da Whoop? A whoopee cushion? Or Whoopi Goldberg?" BioBeast asked. "Oh, I know! A Shoop da whoopee cushion goldberg!" Everyone just stared at him like he was insane. "We need to get moving, meet up with the others, and find Whoop!" Trad suggested forcefully. "Right, I'll lead the way!" X-Ray Dog shouted. "I'll have us out of here in no time!" Five minutes later, they were lost. As the car neared the Statue of Whoop, Vrf3 asked the most logical question he could think of. "Aren't you going to slow down?" Neelh and Monochrome merely looked back, and laughed. Then Monochrome stepped down on the gas even harder, Vrf3 turned his head to see X-Ray writing feverishly. "What are you writing at a time like this?" "My Will." X-Ray responded. There was a moment of silence before Vrf3 pulled a pencil from his pocket. "Do you have any extra paper?" "Yeah." X-Ray replied, handing a piece of paper to Vrf3. Soon, both were writing their Wills. Te3e, on the other hand, had tied a rope to the back of the car, and was using a skateboard to surf along behind it. "This is awesome!" "Next stop, the statue of Whoop!" Neelh announced.

Vrf3 and X-Ray relaxed slightly. "So we'll be stopping near the statue." X-ray agreed. Monochrome chuckled. "No, we'll stop when we literally crash into the statue." Vrf3 and X-Ray looked at each other, and began screaming again.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I, the awesome Hubert, have returned! Anyway, having read your newest chapter, I have several things to say. Firstly, it feels a bit rushed, which is sort of an understatement, since it seems to jump from one scene to another incredibly quickly. However, it is expected, for the forums have only recently came back online. Secondly, it is awesome as always. -Hubert.

Working on catching up, so I haven't read Chapter 11 yet. But I will, once I catch up.

Okay, hope you like the story!

I, the awesome Hubert, have returned!

As have I, the Dreaded Dark Chronicler! And I bring with me... comedies! *Cue horror music*

Firstly, it feels a bit rushed, which is sort of an understatement, since it seems to jump from one scene to another incredibly quickly.

Yeah, I agree, it really does do quite a bit of that. I never intended that to happen though...

However, it is expected, for the forums have only recently came back online.

I wrote this Before BZP went down, I was just lazy and never posted it. I also forgot to go over it and make the parts longer, which I'm supposed to do before posted.

Secondly, it is awesome as always.

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Seconded. This comedy rocks.

Thanks! Glad you like it. X 2. :P

Best part.

Really? I hated that part. I didn't think it was funny at all, just really pointless.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

• 4 months later...

*strides in confidently*Alright, time to read the next chapter! Just got to clean up some of this dust...*3 hours later*Alright, so that's one inch of dust removed...I still have three more, but the next chapter should be in this layer...where is it?Why have you failed me Virthee? Why?*curls up and hides in a corner, mumbling insanely.*

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

*strides in confidently*Alright, time to read the next chapter! Just got to clean up some of this dust...*3 hours later*Alright, so that's one inch of dust removed...I still have three more, but the next chapter should be in this layer...where is it?Why have you failed me Virthee? Why?*curls up and hides in a corner, mumbling insanely.*

Yes, there is indeed quite a layer of dust here, isn't there? I really should get something posted here soon... but time has not been my friend lately as I have very little of it.

Three hours, or three minutes just to scroll down the page?

:P

It is not here yet. And it might be a while before it does return.

I'm not Virthee. And I never posted a schedule for chapters, so I have failed nothing.

The first thing I thought when I saw that this was still here was that there was a new chapter.However, the second thing I thought was this:

An unfortunate effect of Grochi's post it appears, sorry about the Hubert.

And that face is rather... odd.

My reaction when seeing Kal Grochi's post was this:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Exactly as I feared. People were likely thinking that post meant a new chapter when it does not.

We'll likely not see another chapter any time soon I'm afraid.

But, just to make it easier... here is the newly updated Character-Color guide.Vrf3 : "He's not dying, He's just being overly dramatic."Junkyard : "Just one question, who is this Whoop that you speak of?"Vyruss : "You know I can't allow that."Garrahk : "Do we need to kill anything to accomplish this current quest?"Feyrahk : "Feyrahk. I already know yours from Junkyard."Trad : "No, I traded my musical career for these magic beans."Hukan : "What's the matter, think a girl isn't tough enough to fight?"Te3e : "I really hate this plot twist."Hero : "Is there some danger that needs a Hero style smack down?"Sidekick : "Yes, now let me shoot the laser!"The Brickfather : "Ok, who was the moron who put a parrot in the line up? Is this some pathetic attempt at a joke?"Arok : "I can't, I don't have hands."Jawson : "I have not got a clue. Maybe there is differences in them from other robots."Polly : "My talons can rip through Protosteel."Hubert : "Just one question, why are they purple?"Zaphos : "Sure, why not. There's nothing good on T.V. anyways."Kal Grochi : "Shouldn't we stop Junkyard from killing the puppies?"X-Ray : "Actually your comment about ice being a pathetic element caused it."X-Ray Dog : "Don't mind the alien tied up in the trunk, he can't get out."Kralica : "I'm a villainess. I don't work well with 'Heroes'."Frank : "You seem to have underestimated my power. How foolish."Biobeast : "You're absolutely right. We are indeed going to die."Lewafan21 : "I don't think it likes me."Zaen : "If we die, I'm blaming you."Neelh: "Hey, wasn't their supposed to be a statue here?"Monochrome: "No, we'll stop when we literally crash into the statue."Aurek: "Shut up Beta Sphere!"Besh: "Grochi said he would let us know when we can stop. He said it would be very, very obvious."Cresh: "Seriously Grochi? Joe? You're joking, right?"R-Team:Random : "V-3, reroll the dice, NOW!"Kayep : "Vezon!"Terka : "But I am certain we shall all perish."Tethrah : "Wheeee!"Virthee : "I should have stayed at the detective agency."Zaktan10 :Vezon : "But I get to drive, right?"Oh look! Turns out I was wrong, a New chapter is rather soon.Chapter 11Part 2The roar of the engines, the smoke as things around them exploded, ammo flying around them. The sound of metal under the tread as some of the drones did not run fast enough. It was a glorious battle, a heroic challenge.It was the best Joyride ever.As one of the last few Drones tried to flee for it's metallic, non-living life, it never knew what was about to happen."Fire at the runner!""Right." The energy round flew fast, faster than the running robot ever could. Within mere fragments of a moment, the Drone went down in a large explosion of fire and light. "And I think that would be the last of them. We need to find more targets quickly!""I know Zaen, this is way cooler than trying to fight them on foot!" Then The Toa with the power of Mexican foods turned to notice something standing nearby, watching the mushroom cloud as it slowly began to fade. "Hey... I know those people... some of them! Can we stop this tank?""Sure, I could stop this thing on a dime! If the dime was fifty feet in diameter." Zaen remarked as he smashed into the side of a building to stop the tank. "Why do I feel like that was foreshadowing an even worse crash at a later time?"LewaFan pulled himself out of the tank, sliding and leaping down the side, before the ground met his feet. It almost met his face too, but he managed to keep his balance. "Hey, guys!" He shouted at the group nearby, who slowly turned from the explosion's remains."Hey, I think that's LewaFan over there..." Hubert remarked, as he started walking over to the tank. The others followed, though Feyrahk and Garrahk had no idea what a LewaFan was.Zaen pulled himself out of the tank just as Hubert and his allies arrived. "These your friends you were talking about, LewaFan?""Yep, these are the guys who I worked with to save the forum from destruction, well two of them are. Nice to see you again Hubert, you too Zaphos... and are those Rahkshi?""We are the children of Makuta Junkyard." Garrahk remarked with a bit of a snarl. "We are not just Rahkshi, we are beyond regular Rahkshi. We have been gifted with more than one power, we are twice as powerful as any Rahkshi could ever wish to be.""So... still Rahkshi.""Last time we saw you was during that big battle... and it appears the robots are back." Hubert noted, looking at the remains of machines all across the ground. He walked over, picking up a piece of one of the drones, noting a few letters on it. "ard In... what could that mean?""Well, they were back... but we cut their numbers down quite nicely. And with awesome explosions!" Zaen laughed slightly. He was mostly calm, but... the tank was incredibly fun, if highly difficult to drive."Hey, any chance we could cut this conversation short and use this tank to rescue a rather important Matoran... Toa... whatever, from death, or whatever threat he's facing?" Feyrahk asked boredly. "Whoop isn't going to live forever.""Wait... I thought Whoop was dead... you're telling me that he's still alive?!""Who's Whoop?""I know, I was surprised too, I never thought he would have lived through something like that!" Zaphos agreed, though his reasons for finding Whoop were not quite as nice as those of the others."Who's Whoop?""Then let's go, we need to find him quickly!" LewaFan commented, waiting for Zaen to climb into the controls of the tank.Zaen sighed, climbing back in, still not knowing who Whoop was.LewaFan leaped onto the tank, climbing back to his targeting position, as the two Rahkshi, the Frostelus, and the... Hubert climbed onto the sides. Then, the mighty Machine roared to life once more, and began heading down the street."Wait, where are we going?""First, we have a question for you...""Do you like Opera?"It felt like it had been days, weeks, months... all sense of time had been lost in their hour underground. But there was now a ray of hope, a light at the end of the tunnel. No, literally a light at the end of the tunnel. It was a way out from the insanity they had faced underground."See guys? I told you all that I would find the way out, you never should have doubted me." X-Ray Dog remarked with a grin as he lead the group out from the darkness and towards the light of the forums, no longer would they be stuck in the maintenance tunnels beneath."Yeah, you found the way out... but about how many circles did he lead us in, about three, maybe four?" Sidekick grumbled aloud, slightly irritated at being lost underground for so long."X-Ray Dog... Cicles..." BioBeast's face went wide with a maddening grin of maddened madness. "I know... he was chasing his tail!" He broke out laughing for less than a second, before going back to being quiet and plotting another comments.No one else seemed to find it funny.As the ground walked out into the freedom of the warm, welcoming artificial lighting above, Hero struck a heroic pose for no reason other than to look cool, before turning to Trad. "So, where are we heading? Where is Whoop located, for I, Hero, must save him... and defeat the Sniper!""Yeah, yeah. Good for you, I've heard that only about a thousand times now." Trad remarked, shaking his head. "We need to-"A sudden shout filled the air. "Minions, Attack them!"As the heroes turned towards the shout, they saw six of the strangest beings to ever call themselves villains. And they were advancing at an alarming rate. Who were they, and why were they attacking? The heroes intended to find out.Junkyard and Kralica stood impatiently by the large statue of the great Hero Whoop, who had been thought dead, but was know known to still be alive in what some were likely certain was a Dues Ex Machina. Junkyard was rather calm, but his ally, his fellow Makuta Kralica was not."Where are they!? They were supposed to be here already! What could possibly be taking them this long to reach this stupid statue!" Kralica snarled in irritation at waiting. She had been pulled into this plot, and she was already hating it."The will be here soon, do not worry about that. I have learned that they will always be late, or early... never on time. Except that one time Vrf3 was on time, but didn't realize that the party had been moved to another date and ended up looking like a total fool." Junkyard replied with a chuckle, leaning back against the base of the statue. "I am more worried about how they get here, not when.""How they get here? Kyrack, what are you talking about?!" She snapped with a frowning glare."Just trust me when I say that we have three second to-" The Makuta leaped aside, pushing Kralica in the opposite Direction.Then, the orange convertible drove up, hit a hill, and shot into the air in slow motion like an action movie. If the two Makuta hadn't moved, they would have been decapitated.The car struck the statue of Whoop with a mighty clang, and the statue snapped free from it's base. The statue of the brave Matoran, and the Orange car, slammed down into the ground. The Statue's head snapped off from the collision with the ground and went rolling down the street.The five passengers were scattered around from the crash. It was uncertain if any had survived. But then two of them jumped up completely unscathed."Great driving Monochome! You got us here in record time!" Neelh remarked with a grin, looking at the other three passengers. "You'd think they've never seen someone park a car before...""Thank you Neelh, driving is one of my best skills you know." Monochrome agreed with a smile. "Yeah... strange.""Hey, wasn't their supposed to be a statue here?"The Guards tried to stop them, but there was nothing they could do against the threat that faced them. Nothing they did ever phased their foes. They were invincible, unstoppable, immortal.A dozen bullets shot right through the first as he flew around the room at high speed. "Hey Besh, how long do we have to keep this up? I'm not sure this was such a good idea...""Grochi said he would let us know when we can stop. He said it would be very, very obvious." Besh commented as he flew right through a startled guard, laughing evilly."If there's something strangein your neighborhoodWho ya gonna call?GHOSTBUSTERSIf there's something weirdand it don't look goodWho ya gonna call?GHOSTBUSTERS" The third of the trio sang as he floated around the room, being highly distracting."Shut up Cresh!"He sat in the power grid control room, pressing buttons, pulling levels, switching switches, and plotting out his ultimate plan. Junkyard wouldn't stop him, no one could stop him. He was Kal Grochi, master of being apathetic to the laws and the suffering of others. But this plan would be completely, no one could stop it now. Soon, the whole forum would know the Name Kal Grochi. And it was already too late for anyone to even try to stop it.He sat back in his chair, laughing as he watched the Video feed coming in from above the city. It would only be a few moments now, and then, his plan would be complete. "I win."

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I like how I went from being good down to my own kind of evil.Here is the scale: Good Neutral Evil Insane Kal Grochi

You've always been your own brand of evil in The Sniper, you've just been plotting up to your ultimate evil... semi-evil... not so evil plan!And when the plan is finished, you may not show up for a little while... just so I can make rather comical joke at the end.

Zoma. I love you.

That wording... disturbs me. No one loves the Zoma, they all fear him! XD

I thank thee immortal draconic creature for bringing us another brilliant chapter. Not that used to the colour changes, but it is still awesome.

Glad you liked it! Yeah, the color changes were needed due to the colors on this forum not matching up with those of the old forum, so I had to choose the closest colors to match.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

• 4 weeks later...

Feeling poetic today, so here are my feelings in a first attempt at Haiku.*Looking at the dustFeel very disappointed.*Zoma, new chapter?What has happened? Did Zoma accidentally mangled his fingers?*Goes of sulking in a corner.*

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

Sorry guys, school has severely cut into my free time and I have absolutely no idea when I will have enough time to write the next chapter.

At the current time, I have already temporarily quit the RPG, which, along with my comedies, I have no time for at the current moment.

Don't worry though, I will continue them as soon as i get the time.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

• 1 month later...

What's that? Could it be? It is!

Chapter 12

Part 1

The Tank rolled down the street like a juggernaut, nothing could stand in its way. Of course, having already destroyed the small numbers of enemy machines, that meant the nothing that stood in their way was in fact not dangerous. That didn't stop them from plowing through it anyway. As the tread of the destructive machine flattened a car in their way, there was cheer throughout the tank. Even Hubert was enjoying it, and writing a list of what crimes had been committed so he could figure out how to avoid punishment for them."Hey Hubert, think we're reach the target any time soon?" Zaphos asked, grinning as a fir hydrant lost its final stand against the mighty tank. "Because, I'm looking forward to having Whoop back... nothing like having a small, worthless being to torture.""Well, considering that we're going about... twenty miles an hour, or thirty two point two kilometers an hour, or-" Hubert began, going into the speed in more than one system of measurement, only to be interrupted."Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's slow, we get it." Feyrahk grumbled, sitting on the side of the tank with a bit of a frown. She and Garrahk hadn't really been speaking much for some reason. No one had decided to ask why."Hey, we don't insult you for being sluggish!" Lewafan snapped back at the passengers. "So don't insult our tank, she can't defend herself against your heartless words!""Wait, what?" Zaphos questioned in confusion."Yeah, what has she ever done to you?" Zaen remarked from inside the tank. "Leave her feelings alone.""You two are talking about a tank, you know that, right?" Hubert commented with a strange look on his face.Lewafan opened the top of the tank, popping out with a large grin on his face. "It was just a tank, then we accidentally found out it has AI... not the smartest AI, but it doesn't like being insulted. Do it enough, and it will refuse to move. Apologize. Now."Hubert sighed, rolling his eyes. "I'm sorry tank... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."Suddenly, Zaen and Lewafan burst out laughing."Oh man! I didn't think you'd fall for that!" Zaen laughed."Why are you talking to a tank, Hubert?" Lewafan chuckled.The frown on Hubert's face was clear. "Zaphos... got a good place to dump bodies where they'll never be found?""Well, I know this great pool..." The Frostelus began.The two tank drivers where still chuckling away. Until another tank smashed into theirs from the side.Hero hit the ground painfully as a metal fist struck him fight in the face. The Toa of light had not even had time to prepare himself when the blow struck hard, sending him reeling. He didn't stay down for long, he wasn't one to just give up a fight. "That... that your best shot?" He laughed slightly, rising to his feet."No, I really don't think it is." The Brickfather smirked, before twin lasers bolted from his eyes. "So, you're this 'Bionicle hero' that I've heard about? Hero in the attack by those machines? You aren't so tough.""Aren't you the guy who got run over by a van?" Hero asked, rising again to his feet, and delivering a blinding light blast to The Brickfather's eyes, only to get a smirk back from the villain."You forget, I am also the one who stabbed your friend with a sword." He unleashed with a blast from his freezing gun, aiming without seeing. Hero barely managed to get out of the way in time. He rubbed his eyes as color began to return."You're the one who stabbed Vrf3? I was expecting someone tougher, but considering who your foe was, I can't say I'm surprised." Hero laughed, before swinging his blade at The Brickfather's throat.The well dressed criminal evaded the blade, before returning a sudden attack of his own. The last thing Hero saw was a hammer coming right down upon his face. Then it all went black.Arok let out a shrill cry as he was punched in the face by a Ta-Matoran. He had fought this Matoran before, to help The Brickfather. Oddly, he remembered him having horrible sonic singing, not heightened strength and agility. It didn't really matter to him, he was going to dish out pain all the same. A metal pincer sliced into the Matoran's leg as he tried to dodge, he hadn't been quite fast enough."Hey, let go of me!" Trad shouted, smashing his free foot into the Visorak's face, forcing the creature to let go."Ouch, you little pest! Can't you just shut up and die already?" Arok grumbled, as the Matoran feel back to evade a snapping chomp. "I'm seriously tired of you just running and dodging!""Tell you what, I'll stop dodging, if you give up." Trad laughed, leaping over the startled spider, before delivering a kick to his backside."Hey! That's it, play time is over!" The Visorak slammed into the Matoran, pining him against a wall with his mandibles. "Any last words, Annoyance Von Annoyington the third?""Yeah, I may have given up my seeing career, but I didn't give up singing." Trad smirked."What is that supposed to mean?" Arok asked, not knowing what was coming, but getting a bad feeling about it."YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!"The Visorak was launched backwards into the air, going down with a brutal thud.A single bullet shot towards the man in the bunny suit. It wouldn't be fatal, but it would hurt. It would most certainly hurt. That was what X-Ray Dog was hoping for, causing the enemy enough pain that they are forced to surrender. "Sorry about this, but you're going down!"It would have worked too, had the bullet not stopped right in front of Frank, who looked down at it boredly. "You underestimate my mental powers... it is sad that you are so foolish."X-Ray Dog barely moved as the bullet was sent back at him. Then the Toa rose into the air, along with the nearby BioBeast. "This isn't good...""Whee! I'm flying like a bird, a bird with... with a..." The Toa-Skakdi let out a freakish grin. "...Jetpack... forgot about that. I should have used that to get out of the pit.""Do not waste your breath, mortal. Your time is short." Frank laughed, right before BioBeast rocketed right into his head with incredible speed, knocking him out cold.Vrf3 groaned, twitching slightly on the pavement. "I can't... feel my... face..." He was helped to his feet by Junkyard, who then proceeded to intentionally let go and allow Vrf3 to fall again.X-Ray got to his feet on his own, wincing when he say the level of scratches that his armor had taken in the crash. "Well... looks like I didn't need that will after all." He commented with a slight frown, walking over to the rest of the group. "Though I think my spin need one."Te3e walked up, a broken park bench stuck around his neck, before he finally pulled himself free. "That, was, awesome! Can we do it again, only faster this time?!" The grinning Toa of stone was met by frowning glares from two thirds of the others."Finally, someone who can appreciate my driving skills." Monochrome grinned, turning to the smoking wreckage of the orange car. "Heh, didn't expect to destroy this one that quickly."Neelh was already busy, trying to get Junkyard to speak about why he had called the group here. "So, what's the plan, Rahkshi? We going to blow something up, outrun villains in a stylish car? Find a missing person?""...who are you?" Was the Makuta's reply about the human who was riddling him with questions. "Why is there a girl in glasses, who sounds like she's eaten too much sugar, talking to me?""She's Hubert's friend." Vrf3 replied, trying to take a step, but falling on his face. "I can't feel my face again.""Well, I guess she's joining us on this mission?" The Makuta asked, already knowing the answer."Yes, she shall be assisting us in this mis-" X-Ray began, before he was suddenly interrupted."You know it! Monochrome and I are going to bring the pain!" Neelh grinned, holding up what looked like a double barreled rocket launcher with grenades attached to the sides.While most of the group were staring at the death-shooting Apocalypse launcher, Te3e was in the background, helping Monochrome push what was left of the convertible to the nearest garage.The power went out, across the whole forum, minus the camera systems. Grochi sat back in his chair, smiling at the monitors. "Hello world, my name is..." He pulled one last level, and the forum light back up. Buildings turned back on, select buildings. From above, the entire forum was a glowing message, two words: Kal Grochi.As he turned his chair around, he noticed three guards standing behind him. None of them were angry. "Heh... so officers, what do you think of my handiwork? Wonderful, isn't it?"

Edited by Pyrrhon

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

• 5 months later...

Long time no post... I really should finish this up soon. Happy (early) Halloween everyone. No color this time, not feeling up to it today.

Chapter 12

Part 2

With a rumbling groan of metal scraping metal, the two tank collided. For those inside of the capture tank, it was not exactly an optimal situation. There was not only the fact that they had another tank smashing into theirs, but also the fact that the other tank's barrel was aimed right into the side of their mighty vehicle. They could only hope that it wouldn't fire at such a close range.As it turns out, the drones aren't that bright.An eruption of smoke and metal poured out from the wreckage of two machines of war, scattered fragments of armor among them. The tank's plating had taken most of the destructive force, but it didn't stop everything.A large form pushed itself from the smoking shrapnel, four arms lifting a part of a tread from across his back. He looked like he had been chewed on by toddlers, thrown in a blender, then a wood chipper, then fed goldfish. Funny, that reminded him of a past battle... But memories didn't matter now, he was beyond minor irritation. Zaphos. Was. ANGRY.Hubert managed to snap back into the world, wincing as intense agony that shot up and down his leg. A large chunk of tank was sticking out of his lower leg, and it was bleeding more than he would have liked. He would have liked no bleeding at at all, but he could deal with... he say a single, lumbering creature walking off into the distance. "...Zaphos..."The brutish being turned his face towards Hubert, etched into it was a snarl of great violence about to be unleashed. He was mumbling almost incoherently. "He's gone far ...... I'm done ....... ... game. Tricking them isn't ......, only leads .. .. getting hurt. Betrayal is ... ... plan. Now it shall .. ....... back upon ... tenfold."Hubert watched, unable to move from the ground, as the Frostelus walked off, towards whatever he was talking about. It didn't sound good. But, there were more people in the crash, maybe they had heard Zaphos... or more importantly, could get medical help. "... Hello?... Guys?..."There was a light sound from his left, as another being began to stir. "That you, Hubert? Either that was the coolest tank battle ever, or the blood-loss is making me delirious." It was the voice of Zaen, he sounded in worse shape than Hubert himself."Yeah, it's me... See anyone else? Lewafan... Fayrahk... Garrahk?" Hubert responded, feeling oddly tired.There was a bit of movement in front of Hubert as a strange shape appeared in the clearing smoke. It looked like a giant cocoon, but it couldn't be, could it? With a grotesque sound, the cocoon peeled open, dumping out a strange substance, just as something stepped out.Wide-eyed at the strange thing for a few seconds, before realizing this was one of the more normal things he had seen in his life, asked. "What... what are you?""I... I am... Oh, hey Hubert. Awesome Burrito shield, right? It was powerful enough to take the explosion, and also rather delicious." The grinning Toa responded as he walked over to the wounded Hubert. "Oh hey, that doesn't look so good... Burrito Power!"Hubert stared dully as a burrito shell wrapped around his injured leg, sealing the blood from escaping. "I take back everything I said about your powers being useless.""Yeah, thanks... wait, what did you say about my powers being useless?" Lewafan questioned.Hubert winced. "Nothing important, go help Zaen.""Right, forgot about him for a moment."A heavily sarcastic shout came from nearby. "I forgot about myself for a moment there too, then I remembered the tank crash, the awesome... oh hey, I'm bleeding. Who would have thought?"Sidekick barely rolled out of the way as two sets of metal-tearing talons slashed down upon him. Clearly, it wasn't trying to hug him. With a sudden blast of plasma, he sent the bird reeling backwards. "Had enough, featherbrain?"The response was a mixture of a hissing screech and a laugh, as the might parrot stepped forward, not even a single feather singed by the blazing plasma. "Foolish little pest, you face a foe far more powerful than you could ever wish to be. I exist beyond your comprehension, I-""am a giant ugly parrot with an over sized ego and a cracker addiction." Sidekick spat back, before trying to land a punch upon the mighty bird. All he hit was feathers.The next thing he saw was more feathers, then blackness as he wondered why his fight scene had been so short.Jawson lifted a metal fist, bringing it down with the force to buckle the street where it struck. It would have been a Toa of lightning pancake, but Hukan wasn't fond of that recipe. "Why do you run? Your friends have already been defeated. We do not have to fight."His response was an electrified kick to the face. Followed by a blow to the arm, then a sweeping strike to his leg. "Tell that to the spider.""Arok is not a good example, he is too pathetic." The brutish ape responded, barely even seeming to feel the blows that bounced off his hide. "And the yelling one will be taken care of shortly."Hukan almost got the chance to respond, but she didn't account for the ape's tail and the large blade on the end of it. As Arok was about to celebrate his victory, the Toa of lightning managed to stand back up. "There is no way I am letting my fight scene be shorter than Sidekick's!"Jawson stumbled backwards as searing lightning arched into his chest, before delivering a finishing blow worthy of even the most chaotic fighting game.As she hit the ground, she smiled slightly. Her fight was longer.Trad stood in the middle of the remaining villains, surrounded and very highly outnumbered. He had beaten the spider, but... Wait, where was the bunny suit guy? He was still contemplating it when a living missile smashed into Jawson's face."BioBeastMegaActionSuperDestroyerAwesomePunchSupremeAttackExtreme!" The jetpack wearing madman shouted, as the large, and very startled, ape went crashing to the ground. "Sing a song, I killed King King! Ha Ha ha Ha Ha!"Then, the Parrot started to stumble and waiver. He fell over, revealing the sleeping dart stabbed into his backside."Always keep a dart around, never know when you'll need one. Of course... the dosage was probably fatally high, but if I know anything about this comedy, it's that everyone lives through it." X-Ray Dog remarked, rifle in hand.The Brickfather looked at the three enemies now standing before him. But of course, he wasn't alone here. He had the Hammer, and a secret weapon. "Irony, attack them!"There was only a phantom laugh floating on the air.Brickfather muttered under his breath. Of course Irony wouldn't help. The Ironic thing would be to not help in the fight... Eh, he still had the hammer. "Do you know what this is? Do you know how powerful this hammer is? This is the mighty BAN HAMMER!""... With a tag that says 'Made in the Art Forum' on it?" Trad remarked curiously."Wait, what?" Was the confused remark."Someone gave you a fake hammer, that thing even say replica on the tag." Biobeast chuckled madly."I... I guess I didn't check it when I got it, I was too happy to have it and..." The Brickfather almost jumped back when the hammer's head exploded in his hand, a bullet-hole somewhat visible in the pieces. "I, uh... accept your surrender?"The three heroes merely gained sadistic grins.Junkyard walked along, a grim look upon his normally cheerful face. "As you may know, the location of that Whoop person has been found. We are going to see to it that he's still alive, and that this isn't someone's cruel idea of a joke."In the background, Te3e elbowed Vrf3 in the side."Hey, I said I was sorry about that!" Was the Fire Toa's response."Why am I not surprised?" X-Ray lightly chuckled."Hey, this meeting is boring. I want to fight evil." Neelh Remarked, still holding the Death-Shooting Apocalypse Launcher."Maybe the car's been fixed by now..." Monochrome contemplated.Seeing that they were all bust with unimportant and useless discussions, Junkyard decided now was as good a time as any to get to the point. "I've got business to accomplish at Junkyard Industries, so I shall not be joining you on this mission. Also, I don't even know the rescue person, so I don't really care. Good luck." With that, he walked off, getting into his Bugatti Veyron and driving off.Kralica seemed to have vanished all on her own. She was probably less interested in the rescue than Junkyard."Well... Let's go save Whoop." Vrf3 remarked, raising his sword heroically. Then he stumbled over, turns out car crashes can cause injuries.Grochi sat whistling in the back of the police car, along with the three arresting security officers. "So, any of you happen to know a song? No? I've got one, it's about robots that can take over people's brains. You guys want to hear it?""Will this guy shut up already? He hasn't stopped talking since he-" There was a crash of shattered glass-like substance as three orbs smashed through the car windows."Oh, the robots cameTo take take our brainsBut you should be fineThey attack the nervesMake muscles swerveBut they don't want mine!" Grochi sang, as his three machines latched onto the backs of the officers' heads. "And guess how it ends?"Grochi's maddened laughter was blocked out by the agonized screaming of the officers.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

WEEEEEE!!!!! Itze back!:'( And I forgot about like a ton of stuff, and I'm too lazy to read it through.Pretty interesting chapter. Of course, I had no idea what was really going on with the plot, but that aside, pretty good! Hopefully the next once doesn't come out like 3/4 a year later.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013