• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

one last kraata

can trade or pay

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline tritoa

tritoa
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 03:51 PM

:tohu: hi guys,tritoa here from Spain,i need one last kraata to finish my collection.it is the Metallic Blue/Pearl Very Light Gray stage 6.If anyone out there has a spare one,please let me know,i have stuff to trade or i have money and will pay well to finish my collection.i hope to hear from someone soon and finish my collection :smilejala:

#2 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 12:14 AM

could you possible find a picture of it so some of us can know what it looks like?

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality. Afterall you can wake up from a nightmare, but never can you wake up from reality."

#3 Offline tritoa

tritoa
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 11:18 AM

could you possible find a picture of it so some of us can know what it looks like?

will do.

#4 Offline vostrikov562

vostrikov562
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 7 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 04:48 AM

Hey Tritoa,

I don't have what you're looking for, but perhaps I could help you out a different way:

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.bricklink...3994&colorID=66

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users