First Bionicle Set

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

As the title suggests, what was your first Bionicle set?I was pretty new to Bionicle so my first was Hewkii Inika as a Christmas gift in 2006, even though I managed to pick up older sets.

Let's see:

I got Toa Mata Gali and Onua, but they were not really bought by me. The first ones I owned by my own right happened to be the Nui-Jaga.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

My first was either Pahrak or Onua Nuva. Either way, I love them both.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Guest AdaptingChaos

My first Bionicle set was Toa Hordika Matau. :D Yes I know that the Hordika weren't the best but they still got me hooked onto Bionicle. I got him during the Web of Shadows Saga but I remember that I almost got Toa Horidka Nuju too.

Guest CyrusBlue
Lewa Mata, quickly followed by the rest.

Haha. My first set was Lewa Mata as well ^^Well technically, I'd gotten Jala in a happy meal before, but Lewa was my first actual canister set, and I loved him to death.

Gali Mata was my first set, I was like 2 when I got iw. Man I loved that set. That's why I got really mad when I lost her head and mask at a trash place. -.-'

Glad to say that I got it again though, and now it's rebuilt and sitting on my desk with me.

Garan. I can't remember how exactly I got it, I think they were sending them to the subscribers of LEGO's magazine? I can't recall. =/

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I got Onua Mata and Gali Nuva both in 2002, but I don't remember if I got the McToran before or after the toa.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.