• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ninjago Home Video Releases

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,164 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 05:56 PM

Warner Brothers is releasing the second season of Ninjago on DVD and Blu-Ray (which should be spelled Blue-Ray). Both are set to be released on March 5, 2013. According to BZP Member TheSkeletonMan939, there has been no sign of the final six episodes of "Rise of the Green Ninja".http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5919]View the full article[/url]

#2 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,841 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 10:45 AM

From what I've seen of the Ninjago TV series, it is an enjoyable show. I wonder if a box set with all the episodes would come out sometime in the future. Because I would rather purchase something like that than individual DVDs.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#3 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,763 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 09:53 AM

From what I've seen of the Ninjago TV series, it is an enjoyable show. I wonder if a box set with all the episodes would come out sometime in the future. Because I would rather purchase something like that than individual DVDs.

Well, the "Complete First Season" and "Complete Second Season" DVDs each have two disks totalling 13 episodes, and a press release last year suggested that there would be a "Complete Series" DVD. It's not clear if this is no longer happening or if it will just be marketed as something other than the "Complete Series" since the series will presumably continue in either late 2013 or 2014.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#4 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,451 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 02:42 PM

Well, the "Complete First Season" and "Complete Second Season" DVDs each have two disks totalling 13 episodes, and a press release last year suggested that there would be a "Complete Series" DVD. It's not clear if this is no longer happening or if it will just be marketed as something other than the "Complete Series" since the series will presumably continue in either late 2013 or 2014.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do make a "Complete Series' Blu-Ray thing not one year after this. Warner Bros. is renowned for being greedy and unforgiving to their fans when it comes to home video releases. It's gotten to the point where they will retract statements that announce special editions a little too early (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Extended Edition).

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users