Ninjago Home Video Releases

Warner Brothers is releasing the second season of Ninjago on DVD and Blu-Ray (which should be spelled Blue-Ray). Both are set to be released on March 5, 2013. According to BZP Member TheSkeletonMan939, there has been no sign of the final six episodes of "Rise of the Green Ninja".http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5919]View the full article[/url]

From what I've seen of the Ninjago TV series, it is an enjoyable show. I wonder if a box set with all the episodes would come out sometime in the future. Because I would rather purchase something like that than individual DVDs.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

From what I've seen of the Ninjago TV series, it is an enjoyable show. I wonder if a box set with all the episodes would come out sometime in the future. Because I would rather purchase something like that than individual DVDs.

Well, the "Complete First Season" and "Complete Second Season" DVDs each have two disks totalling 13 episodes, and a press release last year suggested that there would be a "Complete Series" DVD. It's not clear if this is no longer happening or if it will just be marketed as something other than the "Complete Series" since the series will presumably continue in either late 2013 or 2014.

Well, the "Complete First Season" and "Complete Second Season" DVDs each have two disks totalling 13 episodes, and a press release last year suggested that there would be a "Complete Series" DVD. It's not clear if this is no longer happening or if it will just be marketed as something other than the "Complete Series" since the series will presumably continue in either late 2013 or 2014.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do make a "Complete Series' Blu-Ray thing not one year after this. Warner Bros. is renowned for being greedy and unforgiving to their fans when it comes to home video releases. It's gotten to the point where they will retract statements that announce special editions a little too early (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Extended Edition).