• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Paranormal Lego experiences

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,196 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 09:29 PM

Has anything odd happened to your Lego sets? Recently, I set up a battle scene with my Chima sets. I left the room, and when I returned, Eris was the only minifig left standing.

eW9kyVR.png

#2 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 09:41 PM

Nope, nothing like that happened to me. Maybe there're alive O_O.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,294 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 10:15 PM

Something happend with my Core Hunter set before. I set him up in an epic pose and went to sleep. The next morning, I found him lying on his back.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#4 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,939 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 11:44 PM

I've never had anything odd happen to my Lego sets, which kind of makes me sad. The reason being that I would love to tell people what happened if something did happen.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#5 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 163 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 01:02 AM

Well, I have had a Toa Matau mask dissaper and never be seen again, my mask of life shattered and then find pieces in the backyard, and closet, Bionicles mysteriously moved from one shelf to another, as well as throne of the shelf it self, and every now and then them being put in a differnt position. Ghosts hate Bionicle I guess. :evilgrin:

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

#6 Offline FrigidKopaka

FrigidKopaka
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 01:14 AM

My tahu mata did mysteriously disappear once when I was younger, I ended up finding it in one of the neighborhood trees (without the head, but otherwise intact).

#7 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 163 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 01:21 AM

My tahu mata did mysteriously disappear once when I was younger, I ended up finding it in one of the neighborhood trees (without the head, but otherwise intact).

Oh Lord that is creepy.

Edited by Jaller1234567890, Jan 13 2013 - 01:21 AM.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

#8 Offline Tommy_

Tommy_
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 54 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 08:44 AM

The Tahu story is strange, maybe a neigbour boy stole it?

The other stories just have minifigs falling over?

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

#9 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 08:56 AM

I once left Makuta and Takanuva next to eachother, the next day the Kraahkan and Taka's chestplate were gone, never to be found. Icarax is now forced to wear a golden Kraahkan so I can use it on Terry.

I'm back!

#10 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,506 posts

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 11:09 AM

I almost had a paranormal Lego experience. My Icarax lost its mask for no explainable reason - it was like it vanished in thin air.

Then I found it under my bed two minutes later. Hence the "almost".

#11 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,046 posts

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 11:53 AM

Something happend with my Core Hunter set before. I set him up in an epic pose and went to sleep. The next morning, I found him lying on his back.

He probably wanted to sleep too. :P

For me, I have one weird one. Just about every green Bionicle set of my family's has gone missing. Lewa, Lewa Nuva, Matau, and a few others.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#12 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 484 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 12:17 PM

Well, other than Antroz's head rattling for 5 years, no.

And Meiko, Didn't one of your brothers say something about reverse engineering the Tahtorahk before?

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#13 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,796 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 12:38 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]That's gravity. Epic poses tend to be the most unstable ones. :lol:[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Sometimes I'll be working on a few MOCs and I'll set one down a few feet away. I'll turn back to my parts and keep MOCing, then look over to the one that I'd posed before, and it'll be somewhere else, in a different pose, or turned to face me. I probably just move them absentmindedly, but sometimes it's a little freaky. :P[/color][/font]

#14 Offline mistergryphon

mistergryphon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 94 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 01:25 PM

One of my HF sets went missing for no reason. I never found it after that, even though I searched everywhere. I later found it's head though. It was pretty creepy. :I

iwRQGDg.jpg

#15 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Fish

• 1,752 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 01:48 PM

[color=#336699;]I sifted through five years of topics in the GD archives to find my old stories since nothing has happened to me in recent years. Apparently the most interesting one I've got is the time I was carrying an armload of assembled figures and dropped Thok, who promptly landed flat on his feet.[/color]

[color=#336699;]oh dear my eyes are bleeding why did I decide to read my old posts again[/color]

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達

#16 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,653 posts

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 12:12 PM

Nothing ever really happened, but that didn't stop me from getting paranoid when I was younger; I recall many glow-in-the-dark kanoka disks scaring me in the middle of the night :P

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#17 Offline mistergryphon

mistergryphon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 94 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 02:13 PM

Nothing ever really happened, but that didn't stop me from getting paranoid when I was younger; I recall many glow-in-the-dark kanoka disks scaring me in the middle of the night :P

Yeah, same. They weren't very bright for me though. :P

iwRQGDg.jpg

#18 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,046 posts

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 03:08 PM

And Meiko, Didn't one of your brothers say something about reverse engineering the Tahtorahk before?

Yeah, but that was way back when we had the sets and knew where they were. I don't know what happened to that, but I'm sure they know. I was very young around that time, and was probably either not into Bionicle yet or just getting into it. (My first Bionicle set[s] were Gali Nuva and Onua Mata back in 2002)

Also I have another story:

So last year, I bought the LEGO Ninjago Jay ZX Booster Pack. I had the thing built and put it on a table behind my bed. I remember knocking it down, so I looked around, and even moved the bed to the side to try to find it. It was nowhere to be found. I've since gotten two other Jay ZX minifigs (one in the Ultra Sonic Raider, and one in the Epic Dragon Battle), but the other one turned up the other day, covered in dust, atop my desk, which is on the other side of my room—about 8-10 feet away from the back of my bed, where the fig fell.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#19 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 03:27 PM

I remember I dissembled Malum, and Fire claw pieces were gone. I have no idea where they are. Also I remember my mom was vacuuming and Toa Lavist was on a book shelf. When I head to the living room, his Hau Nuva was gone.  And that mask was from the tooth brushes.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#20 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 11:24 PM

I remember disassembling a few sets and putting the pieces in my bin, and when I rebuilt them months later a whole bunch of pieces went missing(no it wasn't my family/friends or my cat).

#21 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 08:34 PM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Once I put a Mars Mission alien on my desk, and in the middle of the night looked up to see an odd, small green light. I was really scared. Other than that, my Iruini has disappeared. I found the top of the staff, the chest plate, the shield and two spinners. I have never found anything else from that set.[/font]

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#22 Offline mistergryphon

mistergryphon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 94 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 01:13 PM

Most of the time, it ends up that parents or siblings have moved them without telling you. lol

iwRQGDg.jpg

#23 Offline LockmanCapulet

LockmanCapulet
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 40 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 06:32 PM

This happens often: I'm MOCing and I put together three or four parts, then set them down to dig through my bins for the next part I need. I look up and the 3-4 parts are either gone or disassembled. o.0

wikipedian_protester.png

#24 Offline northmarch

northmarch
  • Members
  • Toa

• 100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 07:02 PM

Well I found a few remains of lehvak-kal in my pool one day. He must have broken up on re-entry.Just kidding, the pieces were from a regular lehvak, but I still have no idea where they came from. I only ever got one lehvak model and he was still in the box were I'd left him.

#25 Offline Grandmaster Lehvorak

Grandmaster Lehvorak
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,664 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 01:12 AM

[color=#000080;]It's like Toy Story or something if you say it like that. I guess I kind of experienced something like that back in the old days of me playing with Lego bricks and Bionicle sets. For example: one of my lego minifigures went missing... and the only one standing there was Turaga Dume... Which did raise some questions, and still up to this very day, that minifigure is still missing.[/color]

[color=#000080;]Lehvorak[/color]

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

#26 Offline Tecnokua The Fedora Mudki

Tecnokua The Fedora Mudki
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 305 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2013 - 01:10 AM

Some times when I'm Mocing i build a body or a head turn around find what i just did missing looking for it giving up leave come back to it a few days later restart and then find the missing pieces in the exact same spot as before i lost them even after i looked around for 30 min in and around that spot

Give me da blanket

#27 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2013 - 03:38 AM

I lost Jetbugs head.

And I have never found it.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

#28 Offline Krane

Krane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 333 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2013 - 08:44 AM

Oh man, that's creepy. :???:  :o

~Kranan 

~BZPRPG Profiles

Dual Matrix: Sup?

CeeCee    :  Dual, you spammer

Kranan      : Wut wut wut 

AutomationKranan plz stop

#29 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Low brass will rule the world

• 264 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 08:30 PM

Once, like years ago, I was at a hotel with my Thok. His foot vanished. I looked all over for hours and never did find it. Also, my Hakann's spine dissapeared never to be seen again.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

#30 Guest_lewanuva132_*

Guest_lewanuva132_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 08:52 PM

Ive lost umbras mask which I only realised when I rebuilt him and his mask wasnt in the box. Ive looked through all my lego sets but it is nowhere to be found

#31 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 02:54 PM

I got one grey Hau from the Ussanui back in the day. Then in 2011, I found a second one.

I've also had moments where I find a piece I already own lying around somewhere, take it home and then discover that I've lost the exact piece I found.

Arctic-Monkeys-Blog-Banner.jpg

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users