sunflower

Well, it's been a while since I've posted any art on here, so it's (about time) I did. This is another BZPRPG character, Krayzikk's character... Krayzikk...

Yeeeeeeeeeah.

Just your friendly neighborhood Titan Toa.

8377075301_5f41600cbd_q.jpg(Clickable link)

Sketched in pencil, colored in photoshop. (No tablet, :()

I'm really glad how this one came out, and overall, I'm quite pleased with the result. Unfortunately, I had to go back and re-do the shading, but no biggie. I tried to get a bit more artistic with this one, but that Kualsi was a... erhm... really hard to stylize. (krayzikkbro your description was one sentence long ;-; )

Comments and criticism welcome!

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Overall, it's a very good piece. The shading is done nicely, and black and light blue always go really well together. He's quite the bulky once.

Some trivial things are that his left leg seems to cut off really early and his left hand can't be seen. It's not a big deal, but noticable nonetheles.

Majhost sucks

Overall, it's a very good piece. The shading is done nicely, and black and light blue always go really well together. He's quite the bulky once.

Some trivial things are that his left leg seems to cut off really early and his left hand can't be seen. It's not a big deal, but noticable nonetheles.

That's a result of my laziness, and also the fact that .jpg doesn't save quite right from Photoshop.

Really nice, man. Keep it up.

Thanks!

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ooh, tough-lookin' warrior. Nice and bulky, too. I like the sword and the... Spiked chain... Thing. Yeah, not familiar with all the names of medieval weaponry...

I think I see what you did with the layering, it looks good. Got some nice texture in there. The pencil-or-ink-or-whatever is a little splotchy, but I like the effect. I also like his relation to the background. It almost looks like he's emerging from a bank of fog.

Dramatic...

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

Ooh, tough-lookin' warrior. Nice and bulky, too. I like the sword and the... Spiked chain... Thing. Yeah, not familiar with all the names of medieval weaponry...

I think I see what you did with the layering, it looks good. Got some nice texture in there. The pencil-or-ink-or-whatever is a little splotchy, but I like the effect. I also like his relation to the background. It almost looks like he's emerging from a bank of fog.

Dramatic...

I'm big on the whole "gritty" feel that the lines give, part of the reason why I didn't clean it up before scanning the (pencil, BTW) sketch. And that was partly the intendend effect with the background, glad I pulled it off at least a bit. :)

This is so awesome I nearly died. True story. Nice work man!

D:

Don't you go dying on me, man.

I need you.

._.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -