• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Aino Dodging

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Fragmentation Rampant

• 5,426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 14 2013 - 02:11 PM

Hello Bzpers. No, this is not an Invisible Legend update, but it's coming great so don't worry. At the end of next week I will upload the new version. But anyway, this game...

Aino Dodging is an old game that I made about three years ago. The first version was a simple one, with the objective of dodging approaching laser blasts to gain points. Later I made a new, neater version of the game, which I recently found from my old archives while browsing around. I decided to share it with you guys, so here it is!

Download

You control Aino, a Matoran from my past stories, and try to collect falling gems while avoiding falling rocks. The game is not a big one, but entertaining as you can always come back and try to beat your previous highscores.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot.

Posted Image

Edited by Toatapio Nuva, Jan 14 2013 - 02:18 PM.

#2 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,164 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 04:40 PM

Hm, it's a classic setup and a rather simple game, but it has some merit. Personally I felt it could have been a bit faster, at least when it comes to moving the main character. The different background options are nice, but there are some artifacts on the other graphics here and there.I'm not sure what to say about this due to its simplicity, but it's certainly nice to see new games in this section. perhaps we should have some sort of "make a mini-game" competition to breathe life into Fan Created Games again.

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated February 2014: Added new attacks for Toa of Iron, Plant Life and Psionics!
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users