Aino Dodging

Toatapio Nuva

Hello Bzpers. No, this is not an Invisible Legend update, but it's coming great so don't worry. At the end of next week I will upload the new version. But anyway, this game...

Aino Dodging is an old game that I made about three years ago. The first version was a simple one, with the objective of dodging approaching laser blasts to gain points. Later I made a new, neater version of the game, which I recently found from my old archives while browsing around. I decided to share it with you guys, so here it is!

Download

You control Aino, a Matoran from my past stories, and try to collect falling gems while avoiding falling rocks. The game is not a big one, but entertaining as you can always come back and try to beat your previous highscores.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot.

ainododgingpic.png

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Hm, it's a classic setup and a rather simple game, but it has some merit. Personally I felt it could have been a bit faster, at least when it comes to moving the main character. The different background options are nice, but there are some artifacts on the other graphics here and there.I'm not sure what to say about this due to its simplicity, but it's certainly nice to see new games in this section. perhaps we should have some sort of "make a mini-game" competition to breathe life into Fan Created Games again.