• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle 2009 set shipping again?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Smitty

Smitty
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 06:25 PM

I was in the PX here on Fort Drum yesterday and saw a display with Bionicle  sets from 2009. One side was cleaned out and the other three sides had the caned sets and some of the boxed sets too. I asked the lady that worked in the toy department if she knew that they were selling  toys from 4 years ago, she said that she knew it was old but they had just gotten it on Thursday and that they were "selling like crazy". I left ever thing behind for who ever might want them.

"NINJA GO!"

"Yeah Ninja go clean your room..."

#2 Offline Manterax Prime

Manterax Prime
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 10:39 AM

Hmm....rather odd.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection?  Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

#3 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Low brass will rule the world

• 259 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 01:00 PM

WOW! That is strange how they just got them, though.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

#4 Guest_AdaptingChaos_*

Guest_AdaptingChaos_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 11:04 AM

Where was this exactly? What store? 

#5 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Fish

• 1,748 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 02:29 PM

[color=#336699;]Probably left over inventory that was never properly shipped from the distributing center. Not sure how they got the prices back in their inventory though.[/color]

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達

#6 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,451 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 03:42 PM

You fool! You should have bought them all and resold them on eBay for high prices!  :P

#7 Offline Manterax Prime

Manterax Prime
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 09:05 PM

You fool! You should have bought them all and resold them on eBay for high prices!  :P

Then he would be a fool.  It make more sense to leave them there so people who don't like the insane ebay prices can buy them.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection?  Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

#8 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 4,461 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2013 - 10:21 PM

Anyone else feel old after reading 2009 as "4 years ago"?

makusdiary.png

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

#9 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,303 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 26 2013 - 07:10 AM

Thats quite odd. Selling like crazy, eh?

#10 Guest_lemondefiance_*

Guest_lemondefiance_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 06:38 AM

Woah. The shipment seriously lagged, but now I guess that could be a good thing.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users