• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Image Button Not Working

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 10:29 PM

Anybody want to help me with this problem?

When I try to use the image button to change my signature, it won't work. Any idea on why?

character_37075_f.jpg

#2 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 10:58 PM

Did you get it of an approved site, or of the Internet

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 1,043 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 01:01 AM

Could you be a little more specific when you say "it won't work"? Are you getting an error? Is nothing happening? Is the signature saving but the image not showing up?As suggested above, it is possible you're hosting it on a blocked site, so try re-hosting the image at someplace like Majhost or Imageshack and then making it your signature. Alternatively, click the light-switch button in the upper left of the signature edit block to switch to BBCode, and type in the image code by hand (eg. {img}your image url{/img}, only with [ and ] in place of { and }).

Edited by GSR, Jan 16 2013 - 01:02 AM.

#4 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 10:59 AM

Posting My av as a test:

Posted Image

This is, as you see, my av I don't get a problem.

Oh GSR try use the Code tags

[code]*code here*[/code]

It'll get you a nice code screen like this one.

So try typing this: 

[img=your url]

Edited by Dual Matrix, Jan 16 2013 - 11:04 AM.

I'm back!

#5 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 1,043 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 11:10 AM

I actually did try the code tags, but somehow it wasn't working (kept saying the image type was not allowed or just showing nothing in the code box), funnily enough. :P Then again I was using the {img}{/img} method, not {img=}.

Edited by GSR, Jan 16 2013 - 11:10 AM.

#6 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 11:14 AM

I actually did try the code tags, but somehow it wasn't working (kept saying the image type was not allowed or just showing nothing in the code box), funnily enough. :P Then again I was using the {img}{/img} method, not {img=}.

Exactly the same problem with me that's why I used the IMG=

I'm back!

#7 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 06:36 PM

I think I'll just go ahead and use the image tags. Thank you for the assistance.

character_37075_f.jpg

#8 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 06:53 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]Thanks guys. Also, in the future, please refer to the [/color][color=#000080;]Pictures Topic[/color][color=#000080;] for any picture-related questions.[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]Question answered; topic closed.[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]Posted Image[/color][/font]

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users