Image Button Not Working

CAPUA

Could you be a little more specific when you say "it won't work"? Are you getting an error? Is nothing happening? Is the signature saving but the image not showing up?As suggested above, it is possible you're hosting it on a blocked site, so try re-hosting the image at someplace like Majhost or Imageshack and then making it your signature. Alternatively, click the light-switch button in the upper left of the signature edit block to switch to BBCode, and type in the image code by hand (eg. {img}your image url{/img}, only with [ and ] in place of { and }).

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Posting My av as a test:

photo-thumb-110379.png?_r=1354973752

This is, as you see, my av I don't get a problem.

Oh GSR try use the Code tags

[code]*code here*[/code]

It'll get you a nice code screen like this one.

So try typing this:

[img=your url]

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

I actually did try the code tags, but somehow it wasn't working (kept saying the image type was not allowed or just showing nothing in the code box), funnily enough. :P Then again I was using the {img}{/img} method, not {img=}.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I actually did try the code tags, but somehow it wasn't working (kept saying the image type was not allowed or just showing nothing in the code box), funnily enough. :P Then again I was using the {img}{/img} method, not {img=}.

Exactly the same problem with me that's why I used the IMG=

I'm back!