• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Lego Spybotics Game

lego spybotics midnight game

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Takuaka: Toa of Time

Takuaka: Toa of Time
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 12:04 AM

Hey, anyone else remember the old Lego Spybotics game, "The Nightfall Incident", they had on the Lego website? You played as a secret agent computer hacker and used your little programs on a grid to beat the security programs, and as you go along you buy bigger, better programs. I miss that game. It was so much fun.

Does anyone know if it still exists anywhere?

Edited by Takuaka: Toa of Time, Jan 16 2013 - 12:08 AM.

This is where I'm supposed to have a signature, right? Alright, then.

Timaka: Toa of Time

I have very neat hand-writing.

#2 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,075 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 01:26 AM

oh my gosh i remember that game as well. now that you made me remember it i miss it. i have not seen it in forever but i will be paying attention to this topic to see if anyone finds it.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#3 Offline Toa Nidhiki05

Toa Nidhiki05
  • Banned Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hey, anyone else remember the old Lego Spybotics game, "The Nightfall Incident", they had on the Lego website? You played as a secret agent computer hacker and used your little programs on a grid to beat the security programs, and as you go along you buy bigger, better programs. I miss that game. It was so much fun.

Does anyone know if it still exists anywhere?

That is a great game, I always liked how puzzle-based it was. There are ways to play it on your computer; I played it about half a year ago, cleared the whole thing. Unfortunately, I cannot link to any website that has it but I can say there are downloadable or web copies of the game on the internet if you search. Good luck in finding it. :)

-TN05

#4 Offline Cratak

Cratak
  • Members
  • Toa

• 106 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 12:47 PM

Here you are my good sirs:

http://pandagames.bi.../Spybotics.html

I've played this many a time here, although I don't think it saves your game. Also, it might be in one of the BMP Lego Game Archive folders (meaning you can download it), but I didn't check.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

#5 Offline Toa Nidhiki05

Toa Nidhiki05
  • Banned Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 02:25 PM

I've played this many a time here, although I don't think it saves your game. Also, it might be in one of the BMP Lego Game Archive folders (meaning you can download it), but I didn't check.

I guarantee you it saves it if you have cookies on - my game is still on there and I haven't played it in months.

-TN05

#6 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,075 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 04:18 AM

yay mystery solved

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#7 Offline Takuaka: Toa of Time

Takuaka: Toa of Time
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 03:24 PM

Hey, awesome. And it seems to be saving for me. This is a great game, and I haven't played it ever since it left Lego.com. This'll be fun.

Thanks for the help, all!

This is where I'm supposed to have a signature, right? Alright, then.

Timaka: Toa of Time

I have very neat hand-writing.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users