Lego Spybotics Game

TahuForever!

Hey, anyone else remember the old Lego Spybotics game, "The Nightfall Incident", they had on the Lego website? You played as a secret agent computer hacker and used your little programs on a grid to beat the security programs, and as you go along you buy bigger, better programs. I miss that game. It was so much fun.

Does anyone know if it still exists anywhere?

Edited by Takuaka: Toa of Time

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

oh my gosh i remember that game as well. now that you made me remember it i miss it. i have not seen it in forever but i will be paying attention to this topic to see if anyone finds it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hey, anyone else remember the old Lego Spybotics game, "The Nightfall Incident", they had on the Lego website? You played as a secret agent computer hacker and used your little programs on a grid to beat the security programs, and as you go along you buy bigger, better programs. I miss that game. It was so much fun.

Does anyone know if it still exists anywhere?

That is a great game, I always liked how puzzle-based it was. There are ways to play it on your computer; I played it about half a year ago, cleared the whole thing. Unfortunately, I cannot link to any website that has it but I can say there are downloadable or web copies of the game on the internet if you search. Good luck in finding it. :)

-TN05

Here you are my good sirs:

http://pandagames.biz/Strategy/Spybotics.html

I've played this many a time here, although I don't think it saves your game. Also, it might be in one of the BMP Lego Game Archive folders (meaning you can download it), but I didn't check.

I guarantee you it saves it if you have cookies on - my game is still on there and I haven't played it in months.

-TN05

I've played this many a time here, although I don't think it saves your game. Also, it might be in one of the BMP Lego Game Archive folders (meaning you can download it), but I didn't check.

yay mystery solved

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hey, awesome. And it seems to be saving for me. This is a great game, and I haven't played it ever since it left Lego.com. This'll be fun.

Thanks for the help, all!

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!