• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Prototype or a letdown?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 189 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 05:54 PM

I don't know where exactly thus belongs, cause its bit a Lego brick set, and it's not Bionicle it's more like a techniconicle :P anyway I have the head from some old galidor set , you know , the big bad guy , and then I realized I had another head le it in my collection except its metru red!<br /><a href='http://www.brickshel...spart/image.jpg'>http://www.brickshel...spart/image.jpg</a> someone help figure thus one out, maybey it's a prototype peice, maybe it's from another set ! <br /><br /><a href='http://www.brickshel...tumes/image.jpg'>http://www.brickshel...tumes/image.jpg</a><br /><br /><br />While I'm at it, how much do you think a movie edition kanohi kraakahn is worth ?

#2 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 06:20 PM

Looks like a prototype. I have never seen that head before.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Offline LordofBionicles

LordofBionicles
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 525 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 06:20 PM

I thought you were talking about the Bootleg BIONICLE but this is at another level! haha

And about the Kraahkan, I asume it should be more rare than most kanohi because it only came with the special edition Takutanuva set, so kinda hard to find in my opinion! 

brb_title_finished_1.png

#4 Offline Zorrakh

Zorrakh
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,003 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 06:54 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]While I don't know where the red version comes from, the black one is a head from Gorm (the main bad guy) from the Lego Galidor line from 2002.[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]. . .[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Man, seeing that and knowing what it is makes me feel old. :P[/font]

Edited by Zorrakh, Jan 16 2013 - 06:55 PM.

sands_banner_small.jpg

^ A New Epic Written by my Good Friend Ballom ^

Core Hunter Revamp

#5 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 189 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:00 PM

Hey you and me both bro although in 16 :P at least I'm old enough to remember galidor show and the star of Bionicle

#6 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 700 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:02 PM

Actually, the Red Gorm Head is from set 8318-1 Ooni. I'm am pretty sure it came as an alternate model of Gorm.

~

As for the Kraakahn, I'm am not entirely sure.

phantom_sig.png

Your life is complete once you've met me once.

#7 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 189 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 07:45 PM

Hmmm possibly! Great deduction my dear Watson! Too bad the instructions on the old Lego database is nonexistent now there is still no closure for me I'm afraid.

#8 Offline Zorrakh

Zorrakh
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,003 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 08:00 PM

Hey you and me both bro although in 16 :P at least I'm old enough to remember galidor show and the star of Bionicle

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Yeah, those were the days . . . :P[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Ah, here we go. The red Gorm head is indeed from the Ooni set, as shown here.[/font]

sands_banner_small.jpg

^ A New Epic Written by my Good Friend Ballom ^

Core Hunter Revamp

#9 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,537 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 08:04 PM

I don't see the Kraahkan mask. Were is the link.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#10 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 189 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 08:11 PM

http://www.brickshel...entry/image.jpg I believe this is the pic

#11 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 1,161 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 09:38 PM

It is indeed from ooni. I used to have that set. as for the krahkaan... all I know is that I want it.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#12 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 189 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 11:24 PM

Well finally problem solved thank you all !!And I do have a movie edition kraakan for sale on the trading section

#13 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 17 2013 - 04:12 PM

Well finally problem solved thank you all !!And I do have a movie edition kraakan for sale on the trading section

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]Also, in the future questions about how much things are worth would belong in the Marketplace Banter and Promotions forum. =][/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]Question answered; topic closed.[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]Posted Image[/color][/font]

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

winter.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users