Online Games you miss the most?

Toa Nidhiki05

So basically this topic to say the online LEGO games you miss the most.

For me, it would probably be the Drome Racing game - if a genie gave me three wishes, one of them would be to permanently bring the game back. It was truly amazing while it lasted, and it was a load of fun to play. LEGO Racing Challenge was an OK successor, but it just wasn't the same in terms of quality and fun.

-TN05

You'd be surprised how many games are still hosted on Lego.com, even if they're not linked from anywhere anymore.

But I still miss a couple, at least in terms of "not having played them in a while". Junkbot, Junkbot: Undercover, World Builder (which was fun at least until you got to the frustratingly-hard later levels), and of course the Mata Nui Online Game.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Drome Racing Challenge was so awesome, I'd love it to be back. I also miss Dreamz and Beltz, if you remember. I have offline versions of most of the other games I'd miss, though.This seems like a topic for the Digital Discussion forum.-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

@Lyichir - I really doubt Drome Racers is online in any form because it was a MMOLG of sorts.@Gatanui - I really hope LEGO brings it back - they tried a similar concept with the LEGO Racer challenge so the concpet must be like by them. And I had completely forgotten about Dreamz and Belts - those were tricky, but very fun. I wasted so much time on those back in the day.-TN05

Edited by Toa Nidhiki05

Moving to Digital Discussion.

Gotta be the Drome. ^_^ But I'm sure I'm biased since I was top champion there for a while. :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

BTW, not sure if any of y'all know this, but all of those games are at the BMP.

Anyway, one that I really liked to play was CrystAlien Conflict.

Are you sure? Drome Racing Challenge doesn't seem to be on there.

-TN05

My apologes; you are correct. I mistook the Drome Racing Challenge for the Drome Duel games.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

Moving to Digital Discussion.

Gotta be the Drome. ^_^ But I'm sure I'm biased since I was top champion there for a while. :P

It really is a shame they took that down right when people were getting into it. Then they tease us by giving us LRC, an inferior sequel, and taking that down after it was only online a year or so.

-TN05

Edited by Toa Nidhiki05

All the old BIONICLE games. ^_^ Backlot was really awesome too, and I have some really great memories of that game. World Builder, and there was a Racers one (I think) where you controlled a car in a store full of LEGO sets (and a giant dinosaur! :) ), and had to complete certain objectives. I can't remember the name of that one now...

Edit: The Racers game was called Supersonic RC! It was the title of one of the threads in this forum. :P

Edited by Takanuva of Twilight

• 2 weeks later...

Supersonic RC, since that was the only online game I played and enjoyed. The thing is, I still play it since I have the Shockwave file for it. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Guest AsianHacks
Mata Nui Online Game. It was fun and actually addicting, compared to the other games.

It might have been one of the longest online games that didn't even require an account.

• 2 weeks later...

Where do I begin? I tried my hand at the Drome Racer Challenge and Junkbot; those were both pretty fun. Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident was awesome to play, addictingly so. And of course, the VNOLG was great fun (even with its few problems, such as Dalu and Kazi switching bodies). I did like the MNOLG and MNOLG2, but I found the latter nigh impossible to beat, since it glitched on me multiple times when I tried to play it.I agree that at least some of these games can still be found online, but I do miss the accessibility that the LEGO website had.~B~

Edited by Ballom

My Favorites (Ranked!)

1) MNOLG 1 - (of course) Best Lego Game Ever.

2) Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident - still remember that opening tune!

3) Galidor Quest - I remember getting to the end and having maxd out equipment stats, it was awesome.

4) Backlot - Loved the game but my internet connection was so bad that I remember having trouble loading all the 3D stuff.

boxor_10.jpg

MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms

~Fan-Made Game~

• 4 weeks later...

Backlot.

Backlot was so awesome.

So awesome.

Otherwise, I enjoyed the Marhi games. And I'm pretty sure that they've still got them all on their website, you just have to go through a load of links.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Although you can find it now, MNOLG, for sure. I also enjoyed battle for power. That game, with the scoreboards and everything, made me feel like it was a battle against the other side. (which was the toa for me. :P)

A hah! I knew there was some fellow Makuta out there!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

For me it was the VNONG. I was playing it the entire day and jsut beat Reidak. Then i went to bed and on the next day i saw the barraki platformer and no VNOLG. I was really disapointed in the barraki game(at that time i didn't even know bionicle had a sory or names on it's characters) The outher games would probably be the LEGO Knight's Kingdom one's. I think i liked the eagle or monkey knight the most.

• 3 weeks later...

Junkbot, Droneracing, MNOG, also correct me if any one remembers what it was called. It was a lego mindstorm game, where you would drive around and try to solve a mystery. I can't remember what it was called.

Oh, also Backlot.

Edited by gunconvoy

485585_528817960493060_1878734144_n.jpg