Lego Universe

Jacks

IC Damon VankorovHe poored imagination imagination into his bagpack, combining his pink rocket he never liked. He jumped an in mid-fall he fired the rocket towards the mealstrom mechs. He continued to fall but before he reached the ground an object formed, a giant slide was created which cathed his fall, he dropped at the 3th tower but such a mighty construction couldn't last and it broke, relaising thousainds of bricks dropping from the sky. When some stromlings attacked, he tried to spare a moment of time to see who was his mysterious rescuer, he saw a hole in the wall, and there stood a minifig who wore a thinking hat, making it inpossible to see who. A voice spread: "Combine the forcefield with the powers of the towers and the ship will be cleansed.". Damon had no time solving the puzzle, trying to fight of some attacking stromlings.OOC are more chars allowed?

I'm back!

OOC:

I don't think we should clear all of the ship because that is something just too important for two players. That would be like, in my opinion, cleansing all of Avant Gardens of Maelstrom. I prevent it in my IC, but just so you know. I think we should establish a goal, and once that is completed, we leave the ship. Is your rescuer an NPC of yours?

IC:

Black looked up to see a rendition of the Darkitect. He said to combine the power of the forcefield and the towers to cleanse the ship. Black yelled to Damon, "Don't do that! It's just what he wants." Black turned around and shot missiles from his launcher at the Baron, who vanished. Black looked at Damon, who was talking with a strange figure.

OOC:

Is Frostburgh accessible?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:
Then I have to change my character profile. I thought I had to be Rank Two.
Nah, this way players who had a Rank 3 character in the MMO can recreate them if they wish, and yet everyone still starts the RPG on equal footing.Dual Matrix, if you mean NPCs, then yes.As for Frostburgh, you can indeed go there. I hadn't even noticed that it was missing from the Locations. Edited by Jacks

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:I don't think we should clear all of the ship because that is something just too important for two players. That would be like, in my opinion, cleansing all of Avant Gardens of Maelstrom. I prevent it in my IC, but just so you know. I think we should establish a goal, and once that is completed, we leave the ship. Is your rescuer an NPC of yours? IC:Black looked up to see a rendition of the Darkitect. He said to combine the power of the forcefield and the towers to cleanse the ship. Black yelled to Damon, "Don't do that! It's just what he wants." Black turned around and shot missiles from his launcher at the Baron, who vanished. Black looked at Damon, who was talking with a strange figure. OOC:Is Frostburgh accessible?
OOC I'll see he'll most likely be my second char if it is allowed to have two, consider him for now an assambly NPC and with cleasing I mean, cleansed for as long as we're there so we have the oppurtunity to retrieve some data safely and leave the ship to be taken by the Mealstrom again.IC: Damon Vankorov"Well, what other choise, do... Back off you foolish stormling, Back off!... we have?, That forcefield ... No don't even think of it you corruped minifig... won't hold out for long, if we wanna get that data, the ship needs to be safe, otherwise it'll be out doom" He said whild intensivly battling against all the meastrom creatures the ship had to offer, for the control of the third tower. Victory was near, but so was his ultimate defait.OOC: No, I mean just an extra playable character who will be separate of my first char Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

IC: Reaper watched the hapless Engineer flee in abject terror, with Grace in pursuit. For a second, he considered going after them, but immediately decided against it. Still, he had genuinely enjoyed the company (though he would have been reluctant to admit it), and was rather reluctant to continue his trudge back to Nexus Tower solo. Though Reaper had promised himself not ten minutes ago to get in touch with his friends again, the prospect was already making his stomach twist itself into ice-cold knots. That's...quite the extreme reaction, he mused, as he cleared another hill and finally caught sight of the Tower entrance. I must have more psychological problems than I thought.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

OOC:I don't know the names of the different breeds of Stromlings, so unless it's a non-minifig Stromling, I'm just going to say Stromling.
IC:
Cyrista walked straight to the missions board in Nexus Tower. He saw a mission clearing a small colony in an asteroid field of the Maelstrom. He accepted it instantly, without thinking of the ramifications. He was leaving the area when a group of Sentinels, two Space Rangers, three Knights, and two Samurai, confronted him.
"We saw you accept the mission. We were planning on doing it, but you got it first. So, we wanted to know if you'd like a little help with it.
"Fine. Just accept my command and stay out of my way."
They reached the launch pad and loaded into their rockets. Cyrista got into his personal one, painted like his armor, and the others got into generic Sentinel rockets. They launched off, on their way to the Zeta-5 asteroid belt.
----------------------------
They landed on the outskirts of the colony. They didn't need breath masks, as the asteroid had a thin but breathable atmosphere. However, Cyrista discovered that his body could allow him to withstand and breathe in up to an almost-absolute victim, as he could breathe as well as he could at Nexus Tower. They got out and Cyrista began to plan, drawing a sketch in the dust with his finger.
"Alright. You, you, and you" He pointed to a Space Ranger, Knight, and Samurai. "will go around the left, flanking the Stromlings and getting to the Maelstrom vortex that's spawning all these Stromlings. You four" He indicated the rest of the group. "will go around right, doing the same. Your objective is to close the vortex. I'll go straight down the middle, distracting the Stromlings to allow you time to do your objective. Go."
The two groups dispersed, and Cyrista stayed where he was. He pulled his gun, a Dark Energy Assault Rifle he was testing for production for Paradox, from the holster strapped to his back with his right hand. He pulled his laser sword from his belt and ignited it, leaving his arm against his side, with the sword pointing at the ground at an angle away from his body with his left hand. "Come and get me," he muttered.
He strode down Main Street, a supposedly easy target. Two Stromlings came out of a restaurant to his right. He shot one in the face with his gun and it disintegrated instantly. He sliced at the other with his sword. Once, twice, three times. The Stromlings arms and head fell off, dissolving along with his body.
This alerted the other Stromlings that there was an enemy in the vicinity. They swarmed out into the street, circling around him, armed (pun intended) with guns, swords, and club-thingies. He smirked and raised his arms parallel to the ground, pointing his gun and blade at the Stromlings. As one, they attacked. He ducked, twisted, bent back and forth, rolled, dodged, and leaned left and right, escaping most of their blows. This was partly due to his naturally fast reflexes, but it was augmented by his new agile, fast, and flexible body.
He was so caught up in slicing, dicing, and frying that he didn't notice when the scenery started to change slightly, and he entered a scene from eight years ago...
He ducked as the Stromling sliced at his neck, before slicing said Stromling in half, vertically as he came up.
This was the last one attacking him at the moment, so he could breathe for a second. He looked around at the smoke and fire. After this, reconstruction would probably not be easy. At least people were defending themselves thanks to his weapons. His drones and mech suits weren't doing too bad, either.
He stiffened when he saw what appeared to be the leader of the Stromlings going near a house. He ran after it, but was stopped by seven Stromlings engaging him in battle.
----------------------------
He was chasing after a Stromling, one of the last ones left from the last group the Vortex spawned before it closed itself. It ran into a wall and disintegrated.
Stupid Stromlings, he thought.
He felt a tap on the shoulder and whirled around, aiming his gun right into the face of the wickedly grinning leader.
"Dr. Cyrista? Dr. Cyrista?" He began charging his gun wanting to give the most pain possible to the 4+ Figure who killed...
"Dr. Cyrista!"
A hand was shaking his shoulder. He jerked out of his memories, and saw that he was aiming a fully charged rifle at one of the Space Rangers. He shook his head and let the charge drain back into the power source.
"Dr. Cyrista, it's over! We closed the Vortex, and you killed the Stromlings. Let's go back to base." The Space Ranger walked away.
Cyrista stood for a second before he followed, getting the group into their rockets and leading them back to Nexus Tower.
Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC:

Time for some dramaticness. B-)

New NPC profile at bottom of post.

IC: Grace, Blake, and ??? (Nearby the Tower, under a spire)

Blake ran, probably for his life, away from Grace. This was the most angry he had seen her in years, the only time she had gotten anywhere near as mad was the Spaghetti Incident.

'It was still worth it. Best. Prank. Ever.'

"I've got you now.."

Blake gulped. As he was remembering, he had allowed the Buccaneer to corner him under one of the spires.

He was trapped, and Grace knew it.

"You, oh, I'm gonna hurt you sooo much for tha-"

"Oh, dear Grace, you wouldn't want to hurt him, would you? Isn't that MY job?"

Both members of the Nexus Force froze. They knew that voice, twisted and crazy as it sounded. There were remnants of what it used to be, for sure, but now it was mainly just plain evil.

"No response? You have nothing to say to the team member you abandoned, the one YOU left behind, THE ONE WHO YOU LET BE LOST!"

The voice was shouting now, even as they turned to face it. And there he was.

Still dressed in Rank 3 Alternate Knight Gear, he stared angrily at the duo. His armor, shield, and sword no longer glowed blue, but instead purple, with wisps flowing off it constantly. The clothes were tattered, barely hanging onto the skeletal frame which also glowed with Maelstromic power. The features of his face were visible, but his eyes were nothing more than red streaks of Maelstrom, burning holes through their souls. He shook with anger, and continued shouting, even if it would attract attention.

"OH, LOOK, IT'S JUST THAT KNIGHT WHO SAVED OUR LIVES MULITPLE TIMES! HE DOESN'T MATTER, IT WAS ALL US! WELL GOOD FOR YOU! CAN YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME?!?!?"

Blake spoke, weakly and slowly, still in shock.

"Z-... Zack?...."

"That... THAT'S NOT MY NAME! Not anymore. Not after my betrayal. No. My name is ZAGURIAN! All you ever did was shove me beneath the carpet, take all the glory, be the heroes. But now.. Now the Maelstrom has shown me the error of my ways. I can see now that this is my true calling. TO DESTROY IMAGINATION!"

And the Corrupt Knight shot a huge blast of pure Maelstrom directly at the other two.

OOC: NPC profile.

Name: Zack GuardDia Zagurian

Faction: Sentinel Maelstrom

Class: Knight Corrupted Knight

Skills: Very good at defending others with his shield and sword. Best with single enemies. Unknown. Has been seen exhibiting great swordplay skills and the ability to fire Maelstrom Blasts from his sword

Bio: To Be Revealed

EDIT: Ermahgerd, horrible spacing.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Sonyaxe

"What was that?" Sonyaxe asked abruptly. The others looked at him like he was crazy, but Kowaski frowned. "I hear it too. It sounds like... shouting." "I'll check it out. It's probably just someone who dropped someone's favorite book into a fountain." Sonyaxe said while looking pointedly at Sir Aaron. "I told you I was sorry for that! I thought you where done with that old grudge." Sir Aaron said defensively. "Anyway, I think I know where that noise came from. Tim, with me. You two, stay here and don't blow anything up." "Dang it" said Kowaski while pocketing his smoke bomb.

Outside the tower...

"We haven't found anything!" complained Tim.

"I'm sure its over... here..." Sonyaxe's voice trailed off as he stared at what appeared to be a corrupted Knight. He motioned to Tim to stay quiet, then saw the knight (Zagurian) shoot a blast of pure mealstorm at two minifigures. Sonyaxe didn't think, just acted, and summoned a Bulper right in the path of the blast. The bulper was blasted to pieces, but the Mealstorm blast was gone too. Tim readied his whip while Sonyaxe yelled a challenge and charged at the corrupted knight.

OOC: @Jacks- It's fine if you borrow my characters, as long as they don't jump off any cliffs in your posts. :D

@Zakor0%- is it okay that I enter your post like that, or did you have something planned?

Edited by sonyaxe

IC: As he reached the door, Reaper could hear Grace and her friend shouting. He was too far away to hear what they were saying, or even make out who was saying it. He had no trouble hearing the explosion, though.

"The ####?!" he muttered, hesitating at the threshold. That had sounded more like a blast of Maelstrom energy than any Nexus-issued weapon, though the sound was too distant to be sure. Even if I'm right, he thought, maybe they ran into an easily-startled Sorcerer or something. Still...I suppose I should check. No use taking risks right here at home.

Reaper turned away from the door, just in time to see at least a dozen Dark Ronin sweeping silently across the grass towards him.

He sighed. "Typical. Just typical."

OOC: Seeing that I haven't really played the game, I'm going to have a hard time. But I like playing games and these are the only one's on BZP. So here I go.

Name: Rick Spears

Faction: Sentinels

Class: Samurai

Skillz: The art of stealth and the element of surprise. Can adapt to certain situations.

Bio: He's sixteen years old, though his maturity level makes him feel like 25. He's been around for a few days, and has really made a name for himself since then. Though he's part of the sentinel faction, there's one thing that's out of place. He rather study his opponent so he can figure out their weakness. He wears robotic like armor (make that 2 things.) which makes people wonder, what kind of a person is he. He works mainly alone, but works with the faction most of the time.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC: It's fine, sony.

I'm just gonna roll with it, :P

IC: Blake, Grace, Zagurian

While the two Nexus Force members breathed a sigh of relief, the Maelstrom Infected Knight screamed.

"NO! YOU SHALL NOT STOP ME NEXT TIME!"

And somewhat thankfully, he exploded in a blast of Maelstrom, and when it cleared, the Corrupt Knight was no-where to be seen.

Sadly, he left some Maelstrom Horsemen in his place.

"You okay, Grace?"

"Y-Yeah."

She blushed a little as they untangled themselves, the two had clutched each other in fear when Zagurian showed up. Then Blake had half-tackled her when the explosion occurred, getting the two quite close.

"Let's go beat up them horsies, eh?"

"Eh."

And they rushed into battle.

(Over the Bluff)

Reaper would see but a flash of Maelstrom fly by, made from Zagurian's escape.

OOC: Didn't want to get into a huge battle, but left the Horsemen so there is at least one, somewhat. :P

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:
No, I mean just an extra playable character who will be separate of my first char
Oh, I see. Well, that's pretty much what an NPC is. Sorry about the confusion -- although it stands for "non-playable character" in MMOs, in the Lego TBRPGs here it acquired a different meaning over the years. So when we refer to NPCs, we just mean "characters who are not your primary character."
They didn't need breath masks, as the asteroid had a thin but breathable atmosphere.
Quick note on this game's unrealistic physics -- we are running on the assumption that Crux's atmosphere didn't go anywhere when it exploded, so you actually don't need breath masks anywhere in the Nimbus System. That's the only reason open-cockpit rockets are a thing. :PAnd welcome to The Forgotten One. Teen prodigies are not particularly encouraged, so you might consider adding a couple years to Rick's age. But don't worry about having a hard time -- neither Brikman nor I ever played the MMO, and we're running this thing. xD It's also great to see some more variety among the classes. Edited by Jacks

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:They're not in the Nimbus System. I mentioned that they are in the Zeta-5 asteroid field, which was not once part of Crux's atmosphere.

I've never played the MMO either. I'm just in this for the heck of it.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Reaper managed to parry a sweeping katana with the barrel of his pistol. He got a shot in with his other gun, and the Ronin's armor made a satisfying crack as the bullet pierced it. He drove the butt of the gun into the fractured armor, and his enemy's torso collapsed into fragments.

The others were charging. He took aim at them, but as he pulled the triggers, a flash of Maelstrom energy shot over the bluff and within inches of his face. He jerked back, both his shots went wide, and the Ronin were on him in a matter of seconds. He stumbled backwards, sporting several fresh wounds, tripped over the steps, and fell hard onto his back, with his enemies still right on top of him. This...just hasn't been may day, he decided. He closed his eyes and waited to be in excruciating pain.

Instead, he heard what sounded like a pitched battle erupt right above him. He lifted his head and saw a small band assaulting the Ronin. What was more, they seemed to be driving the hostiles back. This in itself would have been good news, except that, after a single confused second, Reaper realized that most of them looked very familiar...

Reaper let his head fall back to the pavement. Great, he moaned inwardly. looks like I'm meeting up with my friends sooner than I thought.

OOC: I'll be adding NPC profiles for some of Reaper's friends to my first post.

OOC: Alright, sorry for being gone. I've been busy, but I'm always watching.

Always.

So, posting...

IC:

The Stromling Pirate fell back on to the ground, smashing into multiple pieces. Alissa nodded in silence before turning back to Nexus Tower, only to see a Stromling Admiral snarling at her. Alissa raised her gun to fire when Maelstrom fireballs were shot at her from the Admiral's cannon. She barely twisted herself away, but managed to catch her sleeve on fire. Alissa patted out the flames as she circled the monster.

The Admiral's fire seized as it was suddenly struck by the shield of a rushing Sentinel Knight, knocking it to the ground. It raised its weapon to attack, only to have the Knight's boot smash it back into the ground. The Knight scoffed victoriously and swung his great sword over his head. Alissa rolled her eyes and shot the Stromling twice in the head, ending its existence. Alissa turned to the Knight, bowed her head to him as a sign of thanks, and started to walk back to Nexus Tower, this time uninterrupted by Stromlings.

"Excuse me?" The Knight suddenly said, matching Alissa's pace. She scowled, but didn't respond. Someone always felt the need to hassle her. He would go away soon-

"Any thanks for saving your bricks?" The Knight continued.

Alissa gritted her teeth together. "I bowed my head. Isn't that enough?" The Shinobi said nothing, Alissa sighed. "Thank you so much."

The Knight recoiled slightly at her unfriendly tone, but continued to walk with Alissa, much to her irritation. "What's your name?"

"What's yours?" Alissa muttered mockingly.

"Of course. How impolite. Troy Hoffman's the name," the Knight boasted. Alissa finally turned her head and briefly looked Knight, an eyebrow raised. Sarcasm was clearly lost on this fellow. "And your name?"

"Alissa Kahn," she muttered. Hoffman took Alissa's hand and shook it.

"Excellent to meet you, Mrs. Kahn.

Alissa stopped and turned sharply toward Hoffman. "What did you call me?!" she snapped, suddenly angry. Hoffman backed away in surprise.

"Sorry, sorry," he said quickly, his arms raised defensively. "Do you go by Ms. Kahn or-"

"Why would you call me that in the first place?" Alissa hissed, stepping closer, her hands curled into fists.

"Well, I assumed by that..." He drifted off, gesturing to her right fist. Alissa extended her hand slowly. Wrapped around her finger was a simple gold band. Alissa stared at it for a long moment, revolving it around her finger so she could see every angle of the ring. Hoffman cleared his throat. Alissa stamped her foot and turned her stare back to Knight. All she could see was his eyes, seemingly trying to figure her out.

"It's rude to make assumptions," Alissa said, her voice shaking slightly. "Women like jewelry, correct?" Hoffman shrugged. "Correct. Wearing a ring does not make me married." Alissa turned away from the Knight and continued toward the tower. She could feel Hoffman following in silence. Alissa knew there was no point in trying to scare him off.

Alissa reached her post to find an orange, black, and blue Engineer at her position, constructing several turrets. He didn't look up from his work as Alissa stood behind him. "Go take a break, Kahn." Alissa nodded and quickly entered Nexus Tower, intending to find something to eat.

"Mind if I join you?" the voice of Hoffman said as he synchronized with Alissa again. He had his helmet underneath his arm, revealing a boyish face with short, sandy-colored hair. Alissa walked ahead, avoiding Hoffman's face.

"As you wish."

IC:Cyrista was walking down a hallway in Nexus Tower, on the way to the cafeteria. He accidentally fell in step with a Knight and an Engineer. The Engineer turned to look at him, looking like she was trying to see if she knew him.

OOC:Just giving myself some interaction between users. Bored right now.

I'm gonna guess that Alissa was married at one point.

She would be more likely to recognize him than the Knight, as most of Cyrista's weapons, tools, and armor are made for Assembly and Paradox, although some are made for Sentinels. Venture League uses the least Cyrista weapons off all the factions.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:

Grimpen arrived back on the ship with the necessary parts to fix the consoles. He dragged them back up, and he and Epsilon started to fix the computers. Black and Matt moved out of the to forcefield help Damon with clearing the towers. Matt said, "I think we should clear the towers on the opposite side." The two moved to them and climbed onto one of the towers. They found a couple Hammerhurl Stromlings. Each of them threw their hammers at the two soldiers. Black said, "Fastball Special. Quick!" Matt jumped onto Blacks arm and Black flung him through the air at the Stromlings. Mat crashed into them and summoned a Thwok. The creature drew the Hammerhurl's attention, allowing Black to shoot them. Just then, Black's arm began to hurt. He collapsed and looked at it. Just before a normal minifig would have a hand, he had the barrel of a normal Rank 3 Space Marauder gun. The pain was excruciating. Matt grabbed him and ran to the forcefield. As soon as he entered the field, the pain subsided. Grimpen looked over and said, "Repairs are coming along well. I expect to be able to access files in a short while."

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC Damon Vankorov

"Finally think I'm right?" He shouted, "If you're able to conquer that last tower, than we'll be able to get out of here!.... Now you foolish mealstrom slaves prepare..." He said as he took his sword, and rushed towards the last group of stromlings on the 3th tower, "...TO MEET YOUR DOOM". He swung his sword around, killing many stromlings in process, "Die, die die!!" Many creatures fell before the power of his sword, and only one of the largest kind of mealstrom spiders remained.

I'm back!

OOC:

1,600 hours of LEGO Universe play time; I could not let this up. I'd use Alcom Isst, but he's way too developed to start at rank one, so I'll build up a new character.

Also, LEGO Universe has dozens of canon holes, and I came with a bag full of plaster.

Name: Cid KaidaFaction: SentinelClass: Space RangerSkills: Zotaxian Cybernetics, Advanced Optic Cybernetics, Equipped with a Pnuematic Drill of BlastingBiography: The call to save imagination traveled far across the galaxy. Even though they were engaged in conflicts against Zotax and UFO, Insectoid command sent a small number of troops to the Crux system, to assist with the war against the Maelstrom. Their ally, Explorien, transfered schematics and technology along with these units as aid against the maelstrom.

While most of the Insectoid units stayed within their own exclusive platoon, a few joined other teams as exchange programs. Cid Kaida was one such individual. 22 years old, he opted to get advanced optic enhancments when he was 15, and has since become a sharpshooter of the Zotaxian military. Standard Zotaxian cybernetics enhance his motor control and reflexes, while the optics grant him superior vision, night vision, and a 10x zoom. Because of the enhancements, he looks more like a robot than a living minifigure, and his grey skin doesn't help the appearance.

IC

Disappointingly, it only took one. The charged projectile went straight through the eye of the Maelstrom mech, where it promptly exploded in a shower of plastic parts. Cid had taken a sniping position on a large plastic wall, not very well protected but such a thing wasn't that important. The maelstrom attacks on Avant Gardens had become very irresolute. Stromlings and Mechs would wander up to a fortification in and get blasted upon. Stromlings would colapse in pieces at the base of the wall, and mechs would explode before the got into firing range. There weren't any Spiderlings in the mix either; something that Cid didn't give much thought as he promptly shot another mech in its optics creating a similar shower of bricks. Normally there would be a builder deployed to reuse these parts as fortification enhancements and turrets, but that wasn't necessary. The troops below dealt with all the stromlings that rushed at the wall, and Assembly support would replace the few bricks that came out of place between waves while gathering the bricks from the mechs into what had become a rather large pile.

Cid thought nothing of the insipidity in the battle. He kept his focus on the combat, and delivered a rapid pair of prjectiles straight at the last mech of the wave. The projectiles impacted on the chest grate of the stroming mech, where it promptly fell apart like the other 96 mechs, a number indicated on Cid's optic HUD.

Edited by Alcom1

OOC:

Where did your NPC go? And when you said, "Finally think I'm right?", were you talking to my characters?

IC:

Black said to Matt, "Go. Help Damon clear the towers." Matt ran out of the forcefield and climbed onto the towers opposite the ones Damon was working on. Matt pulled out his Elite Force Blade of Lightning and shot it at the ground, propelling him up. He blasted the few remaining Hammerhurl Stromlings with Lightning, and jumped to the next tower, finding a couple of Sentry Mechs He smashed one and rebuilt it into a turret, which swiveled and shot the remaining Mechs. He then ran to the final tower and saw three Elite Dark Spiderlings. He swung his sword into one, blasted another with lightning and summoned a Bulper to finish the last. He then turned and ran back to the forcefield. Meanwhile, Black asked Grimpen, "How much longer till data will be accessible?" Grimpen replied, "Just a minute or two."

OOC:

How many towers are there?

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC He's just standing on a broken part of the wall recharging his imagination, you'll see more of him soon

Four if I remember it right

IC Damon Vankorov

Having defeated the last stromling he said: "Good job Black, we've done it!". But, luck can't last long a whole new troop of stromlings arrived, way too many to be defeaten by 4 people, even the might of a whole army couldn't stop them. "Look out, there!" He pointed to the entry points. "Retrait retrait!". A low voice answered "No, place this on the towers and see, I'll try to slow them down" and the mysterious figure trew four orange building kit at the hopeless team. The figure than jumped off the wall right in front of the army, creating a wall out of the bricks he'd in his backpack, desperately trying to slow them down.

I'm back!

OOC:

I checked the amount of towers, and there are six. I will edited one of my posts so I cleared three.

IC:

Just as the army arrived, Grimpen accessed the files. As soon as he did so, he jumped back. Matt, Black, and Epsilon all looked at the screen in shock. Black yelled, "Damon! You had better see this." Grimpen said, "This needs to get to the faction leaders. I can download all of the information from the Explorer onto a hard drive and take that to Nexus Tower." Grimpen began to do just that. Black and Matt grabbed two of the kits and brought them over to two towers. Epsilon started to reconfigure the forcefield generator into a bomb.

OOC:

What are in the kits?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:Gonna warn you, Alcom1, we're probably gonna poke those holes out again as we see fit. Here in the Lego RPG forum, we change canon if we need to. Just warning you ahead of time.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC Small towers wich will tap on the power of the forcefield generator and the power of our minifigs and convert it into a deadly(only for the mealstrom) blast of a sort of imagination, they can only be used when all six are activated(yes consider now he trew six)IC Damon Vankorov"This is no good, the faction learders need to know about this, if we can get away alive" He said in shock as he watched the data on the screen, "Eeeh, lemme think, can you delete the orginal data now we have a copy?... No Epsilon stop doing that and take that kit to the fourth tower, if this ship explodes, it'll crash straight on the avant gardens, I believe our only choise is to believ mr mysterious there. " He said as he started climbing the tower again imagining a ladder.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

IC:

Grimpen said, "Sure. That way only nine people will know the truth: Me, you, Black, Formigan, Epsilon and the Faction Leaders. I don't think we should tell the strange guy that saved you. I don't trust him." Back on the towers, Black and Matt had built their devices. Epsilon soared up on his jet pack and began to build his tower. Black and Matt jumped down and grabbed two more kits. They ran to two more towers and started to build their kits. Black asked Damon, "How do we activate the devices once they are completed?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Welcome, Alcom1!

Also, you can start your characters and any Rank you want, bro. 1,2,3: It doesn't matter. :) I think the only off-limits things are the Valiant Weapons, but other than that you're good. :D

IC: Blake (Battlefield)

The Engineer tore into the Horsemen, magnetizing a bunch then allowing the Personal Fortress to finish them off. As soon as it broke, he whirled around to bring his wrench and a Horseman's head into contact, and then repeated the action, dodging when needed. His turret was out, supplying covering fire to both Blake and Grace, who was off in another section.

Under his helmet, Blake simply grinned.

'Nothing like smashing Maelstrom in the afternoon!'

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Hi Alcom1, and welcome. I like the look of your character, though I do have to point out that you could use your original character without restarting at Rank 1. As Zakaro mentioned, Ranks and Tiers are separate; essentially, what we did with Standard and Veteran tiers was to add another level above what was possible in the MMO, for the specific purpose of making it easier for players to import their characters from the original game.And avmatoran's right as well, regarding the canon. :P Granted, the RPG he and I just came out of didn't have much in the way of prior canon, which was probably the reason we were able to play it so loose. Either way, it's great to have someone on board here who's had a lot of experience with the source material.

[Kahn] would be more likely to recognize him than the Knight, as most of Cyrista's weapons, tools, and armor are made for Assembly and Paradox, although some are made for Sentinels. Venture League uses the least Cyrista weapons off all the factions.
Of course, you'll need to bear in mind that he's probably not as recognizable now that he's just been half-eaten by nanobots. :P And I figured, with the Space Rangers, he'd get just as much business from Sentinels as from anyone else.IC: The Venture League hangars were bustling, as usual. Minifigs dashed about with bricks, rockets shot off from launchpads, or glided in for graceful -- sometimes not-so-graceful -- landings. Occasionally a Talon Dropship would rumble in or out, collecting or ejecting personnel and supplies.Ness Farleigh walked over to where, she was told, her rocket had been placed. She passed two other rockets, one of which was shaped like a duck, and a Viking longboat with four large rotors before reaching the grey and green craft she'd assembled on Nimbus Station the previous day. To her surprise, the engine block was already stripped down, and a man in the uniform of an Assembly grunt was fiddling with several of the bricks. He looked to be in his mid to late twenties, and as he reached down to consult one of the several sketches surrounding his collapsible stool, he saw Ness for the first time."Oh -- are you Ness Farleigh?""Yes," she said crossly, "and just what are you doing here?"The grunt brushed back a triangle of reddish bangs that had slipped out of his bandanna and flopped over one eye. "Well, the techies on the dropship that brought it in gave it a once-over on their way back, and it turns out the engine was blown out. So they sent me up, since everyone else was busy with the aftermath of the battle. I'm not qualified for combat, but I'm good at fixing things." It was only then that Ness noticed that the man's left leg ended at the knee, and was finished off with a slender, curved, metal peg."Your leg -- recent?"He shook his head. "It's a bit of a relic now. Different world, different war. Anyway, your blown engine -- it looks like someone sold you a faulty module.""That explains why I couldn't outmaneuver three Stromlings launched from a catapult.""That, and...well, to put it bluntly, it wasn't a very maneuverable configuration to begin with." He handed Ness one of the sketches. "I came up with some alternative designs, if you're interested."Ness bristled momentarily at the slight against her building skills, but quickly realized it was not intended as such. And more to the point, this techie had some really good ideas. "All right," she said after a moment's consideration. "I'll give it a try."They spent the next hour building and rebuilding the rocket, trying various designs. By the time they were finished, the craft was several studs shorter, with three swept-back fins, an Imagination blaster in the nose cone, and -- the grunt's own personal touch -- small jets on the underside and a small landing leg. "It'll still be much better to use a launchpad," he explained, "but you can do without one in a pinch."He stood and folded up his stool, and Ness gathered his sketches and handed them over. "Thanks.""No problem," he responded. "Oh, and sorry about just showing up without warning."Ness waved him off. "Don't worry about it. I was just a bit startled, is all." She started to walk away, then stopped. "I don't think I got your name."The Assembly grunt, who'd been heading for the elevators, turned back. "Most people around here just call me Neal."OOC: So I have to confess, this whole IC was kind of an excuse to show off Ness's redesigned rocket. :P Edited by Jacks

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OCC: Is there anyone in the sentinels team that can aid me. I'm really going to need it.

IC: Rick Spears@ Crux Prime

"Looks like another scouting mission for me." He says landing in Crux Prime.

He currently is on task to find out why the Maelstrom is getting smarter. The attacks have become more coordinated. So the Sentinels sent him in to check it out.

"I really wish I had backup, I don't think I can take on anything bigger than a dragon."

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC:Twenty words (twenty-two if contractions count for two words): I'm not that excited, just found it funny that he's in here nonetheless, and that I almost instantly recognized him.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Well it was meant to be fairly subtle but then you just shouted it out. :PBasically, I just wanted to show that, running parallel to my main cast, there is another story, which we won't hardly see any of, as the two will only intersect when/if "Neal" is needed as a plot device and there are no other more convenient alternatives.Also because this is the very same character from the DARPG, so if he started hanging out with this game's main characters, the presence of New And Improved Matthew Cyrista would create a massive Continuity Snarl. He's not gonna be The Frozeen of my cast; he'll remain backstage and occasionally, if you're lucky, you might spot him in the background. Edited by Jacks

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC: I must admit I am unfamiliar with RPGs, but I will give this one a shot.

Name: Brigs

Faction: Assembly

Class: Engineer

Skills: Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting

Biography: Recruited in the Nexus Force Spring 2010 (Earth Years), Brigs prefers building on his secluded property to fighting on the crowded front lines. When he does engage the Maelstrom enemy, it is normally in a group, taking a support role as a Rank 3 Engineer. He dreads physical injury or it's potential, to himself and others, accepting long range combat solutions and repairs.

If anybody needs an engineer player in their travels, let me know.

IC Damon Vankorov [Venture Explorer]"Indeed don't tell the orange guy, why should we?" He said as he completed his kit. "How do we activate the devices once they are completed?" He wondered, "I suppose charge them with imagination, something like that" He shouted. He jumped off the tower picking up the last kit, and started climbing the towers with his bare hands. "Eeeeh guys, I suppose we have a problem" The orange guy shouted as the mealstrom troopers broke trough the wall, "I can't hold this out for long guys, be quick"he said while he battled against the mealstrom troopers face to face.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

IC:

After Damon completed his device, all six people on the Explorer ran to one. They all poured imagination into the devices, and the forcefield and large towers began to glow. The army started to crawl away, but then the forcefield and towers exploded in white light. All of the Maelstrom creatures had vanished, but the ship was still infected. The party of six ran to the one entry port that was still functional and prepared to fly out. Grimpen said to Black, "Your arm seems like it is not normal Maelstrom. It could enter the forcefield and withstand the blast. Also, Maelstrom will still be able to take over the ship by spawning new creatures, but we salvaged important data." Black said, "Important, shocking, and horrifying data." The two men got in their rockets and started to travel to Nexus Tower.

OOC:

Dual, I hope you don't mind that I activated the devices. I'll let you describe what happens when the data is delivered to the Faction Leaders.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC We'll deliver the Data together ok?, I suppose we'll first go to Duke Exeter, since he's quite the leader there?

IC Damon Vankorov

The mealstrom troops scattered and the ship was free, having completed the mission and the data recovered, he shouted "Thanks misterious figure" And he prepared his Sentintels rocket, and followed his allies, leaving Epsilon alone with the figure. "Hey, wait for me!" He shouted towards his paradox ally when he launched his rocket.

I'm back!

IC:

"Mythrun! Jenner! Hold your positions. The rest of you, form up over here."

Beck Strongheart had called a meeting at the base of the orange junk pile that had formed whithin the fort. Cid slid down his ladder, performing a quick scan of the horizon beyond the fort before his view was blocked by rungs and a thick plastic wall. The recalled members of the squad, 4 Sentinel grunts, 2 Assembly engineers, 1 out of place Space Maurader, and Kaida, grouped up in front of Beck and stayed silent while the awaited orders. The other two grunts, Mythrun and Jenner, held their positions as ordered.

"I have recieved communications that the recovery opperation on the Venture Explorer was a success. We are no longer on alert status for that opperation. We are now on standby to recieve support and additional squads to begin scans and incurrsions into Avant Gardens. This fragment has too many properties, and is too close to Nimbus Station to allow for a full maelstrom infection. Also the maelstrom has been developing unusual habits here, and I don't trust these small victories we have been having. We will continue to hold this fort until reinforcements arrive. Cycle, Minnow!"

"Sir!" Replied the two engineers without a salute, a common response by Assembly units.

"The junk pile," Beck was pointing to the pile of pieces behind him. "Is taking up too much space. Do you have any idea of how to reuse it?"

"Well-"

"I, wait, no you go Cycle"

"Thank you Minnow." The two engineers had interupted each other. Cycle was now taking. "We have an idea. It will take some imagination and time, but it will be worth it."

OCC:

I regret that I can't help you from over here, The Forgotten One. I also could use some help over here. Any faction would do.