Lego Universe

Jacks

IC:

Alissa stared at the newcomer with mild curiosity. Half of his face was organic while the other half was metallic and robot. The other half of his face was somewhat familiar.

"I've seen you before," Alissa muttered, looking down at her feet. "Half of you, I guess."

The man extended hand. "Matthew Cyrista's the name." Alissa cautiously took his hand and shook it. The name quickly connected with her and she nodded.

"Oh, yeah. Cyrista. Designed a good chunk of our equipment. Good job with that. Hasn't failed me yet." Cyrista nodded in appreciation. Hoffman raised an eyebrow and looked at the two curiously, but didn't say anything.

They entered the cafe and went from vender to vender gathering food. Alissa gathered up five bologna sandwiches and a carton of milk and went to sit down at an empty table. She pulled off her helmet and set it on the table. Her sweaty and mess black hair tumbled down to her shoulders. She had bags underneath her eyes and wore square-framed, black glasses. A long pink scar ran from her chin to the left corner of her mouth.

"Well, that was almost polite," Hoffman noted as he sat down on the opposite side of the table. Alissa rolled her eyes and looked up. Hoffman had some bowl of soup with him.

"Well, the guy did design a bunch of the equipment I use. Credit where credit is due," she said with a shrug. They quietly ate their food for a moment before Hoffman spoke up again.

"So what's your story?" he asked curiously. "Just being around use these past few minutes seems to suggest an interesting thing or two happened to you." His tone was light-hearted and inviting. Alissa glared at him.

"My story," she said with faux niceness. "Is none of your business."

Hoffman sort of nodded and smiled before continuing. "So, may I be brutally honest?" Alissa raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "Good. You are a unlikable and unpleasant and I am honestly impressed anyone can stand to be around you."

For the first time, Alissa smiled. "That's the best you could do?"

"I could do worse," Hoffman said with a shrug. "But I'm more curious about this: why you feel the need to alienate everyone?"

"As I stated, none of your business," Alissa snapped. "And if I am so unpleasant, why are you still hanging around me?"

"I-" he paused, trying to find the right words. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I really don't have any idea why. I think I'm thinking your a lot nicer than you are making yourself out to be." Alissa stared at Troy Hoffman for several curious second before turning back to her food. She ate the rest of her food in silence. She stood up after several minutes and dumped her food in the trash before returning to the table and crossing your arms. Hoffman looked up from his soup.

"I was going to go work on the tower's defenses," Alissa grumbled, picking up her helmet. "Want to come help cover me?"

Hoffman stood up and gave an overconfident smile. "I suppose if you really need me." Alissa managed her own weak smile before gesturing for the Knight to follow her.

IC:Cyrista walked into the cafeteria and picked up a cup of water and three slices of pepperoni pizza. He found an empty end of a table and sat down. He had barely started eating when a young woman sat down opposite him with a hamburger and a Coke.

"Hey, pal, how come you're not sitting with friends?" she asked.

Cyrista looked up with that blank, slightly hostile stare that is extremely hostile. "I have none," he said in a voice that clearly said, "go away".

"How about family?"

"One sister. I hope she never joins Nexus Force," he said in the same voice.

"Seriously? No family, friends, not even a girlfriend?""Go away," he said, starting to get mad.

"Nah. You need someone to keep you company."

Cyrista finished drinking his water and slammed the cup down on the table, shaking it and making a loud enough noise that most people turned to look at them.

"Go away!" he yelled.

"Ask me nicely," the woman said in a sing-song tone.

Cyrista growled in anger before picking up his remaining slice of pizza and stalking out of the room with it, leaving his dishes, the woman, and a bewildered crowd behind.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: Sorry, haven't been active. Crazy week.IC: SonyaxeSonyaxe saw the corrupted Knight dissapear, and for a second slowed his charge. Then, he saw the four Mealstorm horsemen, and charged into one, knocking it and the rider on the ground, both of which dissolved into wisps. The last rider leveled its spear at Sonyaxe and charged, but Sonyaxe just stabbed the horse and used his shield to hit the rider into the air, shouting "Pull!". Seconds after, a crossbow bolt whizzed over his shoulder and caught the rider in the chest, disintigrating him. Now that all the riders were gone, I turned to the two minifigs that had been talking to the corrupted Knight."Who was that!" Sonyaxe said in a loud voice.OOC: Both Sir Aaron and Kowaski are open for interaction as long as they don't leave Crux Prime.

IC: Blake & Grace (Outside the Tower)

Grace's eyes widened and she hid behind Blake as the Summoner near-shouted at them, while Blake just cringed.

"It's a... long, sad, and somewhat disturbing story. Let's go inside, where it's safer, warmer, and more comfortable."

Blake puled some bricks from his pack, and built a bouncer which led back into the port he had come from, with the elevator.

He, along with Grace, took the bouncer u to the hold. The bouncer remained, but began to flash very slowly, showing that it was going to smash within the minute.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: SonyaxeSonyaxe followed them up the bouncer, and when he landed, said "Sorry for shouting. I have a bit of history with the Mealstorm, and seeing an infected Knight... well, I didn't know that could happen. Also, one of my best friends is a knight. But seriously, who was that?"OOC: Tim went back to the cafeteria with the other NPC's.

Edited by sonyaxe

OOC: Sorry for the lateness guysIC Damon VankorovHe rushed through the halls of the Nexus Tower straight towards the sentintels headquarter together with Black they arrived, "I cannot allow you to pass, there's a meeting going on" A guard spoke. Damon just took his sword and imaged it could freeze persons, and powered by the imagination Nexus his creation became true and the Guardsman froze, "sorry pal, I just haven't gOt the time for this. Together with Black the entered the room, "What are you doing here, why are you bothering us!" Duke Exeter shouted, "I'm sorry for bothering sir but I tought you guys would wanna see this" Damon said, as he triggered the projector he'd imagined in an instant, projecting the recovered data on the white wall.OOC: Ok the staff may be the faction leaders now

I'm back!

IC: Blake & Grace (Nexus Tower, Subfloor Exit)

Blake sighed once more.

"As I said before, the whole story is a long one. But as for who that was, that I can quickly answer. His name is-er, more so was,-Zack GuardDia. According to him, however, he's now 'Zagurian.' Probably a title give to him by the Darkitect."

Blake enters the elevator as he speaks, Grace slipping past him to reside on the far side of the elevator. Her eyes seem haunted, in a way, most likely from the incident she had just lived through.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:

While I am waiting for the staff to continue the data recovery mission, I decided to post from my NPCs. Also, for convenience, I am posting profiles for my NPC. Just a note for Brikman, I change my profile slightly. I am now Rank 3 in it.

Name: Matt Formigan

Faction: Assembly

Class: Summoner

Skills: Summoning, great healer, very good at solving puzzles

Background: Matt joined the Nexus Force in the early days of its inception. He owns the gear for all three Summoner Ranks, but usually dresses in Rank Two armor for some reason. He helps Alexander Black with the treatment of his arm.

Name: Benjamin Grimpen

Faction: Sentinel

Class: Grunt

Skills: Technology, swordplay

Background: Grimpen joined the Nexus Force through a Grunt program that taught him valuable skills, but lasted a couple months. Despite being a strong, buff, young man, he is normally found in a control room, helping those in battle. (Note: I am using Grimpen as a PC in my Ninjago RPG.)

Name: Meredith Black

Faction: Paradox

Class: Shinobi

Skills: Stealth, swordplay, basic knowledge of spells

Background: Meredith is the younger sister of Alexander Black. She joined the Nexus Force shortly after he did, and looks up to him. Meredith is only Rank Two. She is currently dating Jack Storm. (See below)

Name: Jack Storm

Faction: Venture League

Class: Daredevil

Skills: Driving, fixing things, great accuracy with his flareguns

Background: After joining the Nexus Force, Jack worked hard to become a Rank Three daredevil. He met Matt Formigan, Benjamin Grimpen and Alexander Black in Survival, and the four men bonded. (Note: I am using Storm as a PC in my Ninjago RPG)

NPC:

Matt and Grimpen started walking around the tower, trying to decide where to wait for Black. As they walked they saw two figures. One of them saw Grimpen and Matt and ran over to them. Grimpen looked at them in mild surprise. "Meredith? Jack?" Meredith said, "Where's Alex?" Ben said, "Delivering news to the faction leaders." Storm said, "Then why don't we wait for him in his apartment?" The party of four ran to Alex's apartment and laid down on the couch.

OOC:

My Ninjago RPG is up! All are welcome to join.

Edited by Canis

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Alright, here we go! Long but VERY key post.

IC:

The Faction Leaders glanced over the data projected by Damon Vankorov and Alexander Black on to the wall. Their faces began showed increasing dread as their eyes traveled down date. "This is not good," Vanda Darkflame muttered, crossing her arms. Duke Exeter turned sharply to Vankorov and Black. "Keep what you have seen here a secret. This data needs further evaluation before we can make an announcement." Exeter turned away. "This is not good." he said, echoing Darkflame. At this point, two Sentinel guards stepped in front of Black and Vankorov while another took the projector and data. "But, wait!" Vankorov began. "We-" "Trust us," Hael Storm said, stepping forward. "When we've looked this over, you'll hear from us." "All of you," Doctor Overbuild added before the guards closed the doors on Vankorov.

"Come strike me, foul beast!" Troy Hoffman barked, swinging his great sword at the massive Maelstrom Dragon that was threatening the upper floors. The Maelstrom Dragon bellowed in anger and shot a burst of purple fire at Hoffman. Hoffman crouched, raising his shield to absorb the blast.

Alissa smacked her wrench time on to one of the anti-air turrets perched from the tower. The turret buzzed briefly before roaring to life. It detected the Maelstrom energies of the dragon and opening fire, shooting imagination-fueled bullets and rockets at the beast. It howled and screamed as it tried to avoid the blasts. It swiped dark talons at the turret, disabling most of the rocket launchers and many of the rapid-fire guns.

Hoffman roared and ran at the dragon's head. He jumped from the ledge he and Alissa had been building on and grabbed the spikes protruding from it's head and pulled himself on. Hoffman roared and stabbed his sword into the dragon's skull. The dragon screamed in agony and thrashed its head around.

"Get off of it!" Alissa yelled over the dragon's screams. The dragon responding with streams of fire, scorching the building and smashing the glass windows. Hoffman pulled his sword from the dragon's skull and leaped back to the ledge, landing on his stomach. Alissa used her controller on the beast, magnetizing the beast. The dragon began to fall hundreds of feet, the anti-air turret never seizing fire until the dragon had smashed into the ground.

"Haha!" Hoffman boasted, rising to his feet and raising his hand. Alissa grinned weakly and accepted the high-five. Alissa turned back to the turret and began to make the necessary repairs to the turret. Hoffman's tapped her toolbox to her with his foot and sheathed his sword, opting for an Elite Long Barrel Blaster while covering her.

"You might get a little too much into the whole 'slaughtering Stromlings' thing," Alissa noted, grabbing several tubes from her box and attaching them to the gun.

"It's just how I fight," Hoffman said with a shrug, scanning the sky for anymore threats. "It's like my 'battle mode', so to speak. Then I maintained a slightly more controlled personality outside of fighting." He paused. "I could always be you and be snarky and bitter all the time."

"Ha, ha," Alissa grumbled. "That's just how I fight." She snapped on one last piece and stepped back from her work. "Alright, that should take care of that. Let's move on to the next one."

"Lead the way, your majesty," Hoffman said with a bow. Alissa rolled her eyes and lifted her toolbox when the PA speaker over her head started to crackle.

"Attention," the robotic voice of Nexus Naomi said. "All available Nexus Force personel are requested to report to the Sentinel War Room for an important meeting immediately. Thank you."

Alissa and Hoffman stared at each other for a brief moment. "So do we continue with fixing the defenses?" Hoffman asked.

Alissa shook her head. "The tower will be able to hold up in the meantime. We should probably go see what this meeting is all about."

Sentinel War Room, ten minutes later. Alissa and Hoffman walked into the already-crowded War Room. Minifigs of every faction and class were in the room. A few were sitting in chairs closest to the center while everyone else was standing around the center. the monitors in the back of the room displayed the Sentinel Command Center where Doctor Albert Overbuild, Hael Storm, Duke Exeter, and Vanda Darkflame stood around a hologram of Sentinel Point Zeta. Around the ceil were several monitors, each broadcasting the meeting to Nexus Force bases across the Nimbus System. "I wonder what the big deal is," Hoffman said loudly over the chatter, putting his helmet away. "Clearly something important," Alissa said, shuffling to the side so stragglers could get into the room. There was the sound of a throat being cleared, and the chatter began to die away. On the monitor, Duke Exeter stepped forward. "Thank you for joining us," Duke Exeter declared. "And thank you to our facilities and groups on Avant Gardens, Forbidden Valley, Nimbus Station, and Gnarled Forest for connecting to the tower to hear this meeting. Unfortunately, the crew of Starbase 3001 are unable to connect due the quarantine on the facility after an increasing amount of technical difficulties." "Some background is in order," Hael Storm said loudly. Duke gave the space pirate an annoyed look before stepping back. "In October 2010, the Venture Explorer, a cargo ship meant to deliver rocket pieces and recruits to Nimbus Station, was detected by the Maelstrom due to an engine leak, and crippled by its power. The crew, 'figures I'm proud to call Venture League members, managed to evacuate all the recruits to Avant Gardens. Stromling started to spawn onboard. A force was sent up that December to recover files related to the Nexus Tower and to force back the Maelstrom invaders. After that, the Venture Explorer was left in Avant Gardens' orbit. It was a ghost ship." "Beside the few recon mission here and there," Dr. Overbuild added. "It was just a lost ship in space. We've contemplated many a time to simply destroy the ship or attempt to purify it. However, more pressing matters always seem to came up." "A mistake, it would seem," Vanda Darkflame stated coldly. "The Maelstrom was allowed to fester in the Venture Explorer. An hour ago, we received some data from the Explorer thanks to the work of Space Marauder Alexander Black and Knight Damon Vankarov. We had previously believed that their efforts had stabilized the ship. The data they gathered suggests otherwise." Darkflame paused, causing chatter between members of the Nexus Force in the War Room. Exeter notably looked toward Beck Strongheart. Darkflame cleared her throat and continued speaking. "The data suggests the Venture Explorer is nearing complete corruption. Should we allow it to fester any longer, the Darkitect will take over the ship and use it as a mean to whatever he may be planning." The War Room erupted in gasps and shouts of disbelief. Alissa's usual bored expression was replaced with genuine uncertainty. "Silence!" Darkflame snapped. The crowd lowered's its volume, but the chatter continued. "The data suggests that the Darkitect has been weaponizing the Venture Explorer to use as his own personal battleship to travel and invade areas that have evaded the Maelstrom's grasp!" "So we're going to stop it," Exeter declared, tapping a view controls near the hologram. Sentinel Point Zeta faded into a hologram of the Venture Explorer. "We are going to send teams of Nexus Force troops into the ship to banish the Maelstrom from the ship's mainframe before the ship attacks any Nexus Force or civilian ships or locations." "Our goal is to salvage the ship," Storm noted. "But should the crews we send in take too much time to purify the ship and the ship is taken over, Dukey here's got his Sentinel Flight air force on standby to blow that ship sky high." "Meaning it is extremely important to get in there and take back the ship as soon as possible," Overbuild noted. "Finally," Darkflame said. "This mission will be lead by Sky Lane, who captained the Venture Explorer before it's corruption. She knows the ship like the back of her hand and will be a valuable asset in stopping the Maelstrom." Hael Storm clapped his hand together. "I think that's everything. Get out there and save that ship!"

OOC: That is the first mission of the LEGO Universe RPG: Purify the Venture Explorer completely before the Darkitect uses it for whatever dastardly deeds he's planning on![/infomaniac]

Make your preparations, Jacks and I will officially launch the mission soon.

OOC: Everyone can join the mission. The Venture League mission is the first "Story Arc" of the game, which pretty much means everyone is allowed (and encouraged) to join the mission.

OOC Awesome, thanks, It's fun to see my chars name on the first post not in its profile :)If you need to ever do something like we just did, feel free to contact me.IC Damon VankorovHe'd heared the Mission info and said to Black :well I suppose we'll have to return to that doomed ship don't we? Since we're the last ones to've been there our knowledge of the exact status of the ship is highly valuable, so, what do you think" he raised his hand to Black," of another game of mealstrom-smashing?"

I'm back!

IC:Black turned and said, "Yeah, we should get there first. But I am worried about my sister and friends. I am going to go meet up with them at my apartment and prepare for the battle." Black put his non-infected hand up to his helmet and radioed his friends. He said, "Everyone, meet at my apartment. Then we will use my personal launch pad to get to the Explorer." Black pushed his way through the horde of people trying to get to the Nimbus Station Launch pad. He got back to his apartment, pulled out his key and found everyone already there. His apartment was small, with only a couple of rooms. On the first floor there was a kitchen, a small tech room, a bathroom and a large living room. On the second floor, there was a bedroom, a storage room, and a laundry room, with most of it being open to the first floor. He had access to a balcony with a launch pad that could take him anywhere in the Nimbus System on the first floor. Black greeted his two pets, a Paradox Alien named Hirion, and an Assembly Saber Cat named Hobbes. He stood up and said, "I'll get some food and we will go." Black went to his kitchen and got a couple of Hardtack Biscuits, vials of Anti-Mael, Tough Buff Sauce, his Everlasting BBQ Blast Hot Dog and Bento Blocks. He went over to his lauch pad and pulled out his Paradox Rocket. His friends and sister also walked over and took out their rockets and began to fly. Grimpen, however stayed behind and went into Black's tech room to help the fighters on the Explorer.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Blake & Grace

"Well, that's interesting. Shall we go?"

The duo, having made it to the meeting, were discussing it outside of the War Room.

"I guess... But we need to be careful."

The Engineer nodded, before walking over to one of the yellow mailboxes.

Taking out a letter, he quickly wrote to Dr. Overbuild about meeting Zagurian. (For a 2nd time) Once that was done, he sent it and went back over to Grace.

"Let's go. And hey, if the Summoner wants to know what happened, he can find us again. Even though we got separated in the chaos..."

OOC: I'm assuming that the Faction Leaders already know about Zagurian/Zach from the first incident. So, when talking about it, stay vague. I'll get around to actually finding a place to put the backstory into a post.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Sonyaxe

Sonyaxe, after hearing about the mission, radioed his team and told them to assemble at the launchpad that the mission would begin at. He took a deep breath, and decided to finally get around to what he had been meaning to do for a while. On the way to the launchpad, he bought 3 Drinks of Purity, an imagine crystal, a mealstorm absorber. The Mealstorm absorber was affixed to the center of his shield, but he poured everything else into a bowl and mixed it with his Pilum. The mixture was abruptly absorbed by the tip of his pilum, and when he withdrew it, it was glowing a faint blue. The pilum was infused with imagination (like mine was in the game) and the shield had a mealstorm absorber on it.

When he got to the launchpad, there were lots of other minifigs there, but he found his team and they started discussing strategy.

OOC: I actually was given the Imagination infused fantastic pilum from a mythran in Lego Universe, in exchange for a normal one. It was awesome!

IC:

As Rick walks further into the plain, he finds a mining site. He ducks for cover, trying not to be detected.

"I got to investigate this. Good thing the League gave me a camera."

He starts taking pics of the site.

"That should do for now. I got to call for backup."

Just as he calls in, he is attacked from behind. He falls in but luckily he pulls out his sword, and slams it into the cliff face.

"That was close."

OOC: I'm really going to need backup for this.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC:

Forgotten One, I don't think anyone is going to help, as there is the Purify the Venture Explorer story arc is going on. I can have my Sentinel Grunt NPC helping you in a control room, but that is all I can spare.

IC:

The four soldiers, who called themselves the Purifiers arrived on the Explorer as some of the first people. They began clearing the entry ports of the black goo Alex had put in them, as there was about to be a sudden influx of people. They turned to see different Maelstrom creatures spawning already.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:Cyrista stood in the back of the room, watching the mission briefing. This is disturbing news, indeed, he thought. After the briefing was over, he went to the lab set up for his use, and his alone. As he opened the door, he saw tables and tables of projects. In one corner of the room, he saw a battle drone hooked up to power cables, recharging. This was a new design, since his most recent defense robots had become corrupted into Stromling Mechs which now infested Avant Gardens.

He steered through the chaotic order to the small assembly area at the back of the room. Fully automated, it could manufacture weapons and drones in small scale, to be used for beta testing, until it was fully approved and produced by Nexus Force factories. Right now, it was creating Dark Energy Assault Rifles, or DEARs for short. He had tested one in alpha testing, simply using it in the field himself. They were ready for beta testing, distributing them to some of the group they were designed for in order for more field testing.

He walked over to the intercom control that was specially built for his use, for stuff like this. He went to press the button to speak, but his right hand suddenly split into wires that plugged into the intercom wherever they could, making a new space if they needed to. He suddenly saw a wealth of information in his mind as he became a part of the Nexus Tower Computer System, seeing and knowing every piece of data. He took a second to acclimatize, before he formulated a message in his mind and broadcast it.

"I need all Space Marauders currently in Nexus Tower to report to Cyrista Lab. This is relating to the new mission."

He disconnected and his hand reformed. He stepped back and waited for the Marauders to arrive, to outfit them with the DEARs.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:Sure. I was actually waiting to post the distribution in case any other characters have Space Marauders they want to get a DEAR to. I'll have Cyrista bring one up when he goes up to the Venture Explorer. (I love the acronym - DEAR! I didn't even realize Dark Energy Assault Rifle made that until I posted just now!)

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Sonyaxe

The Nexus Guardians were about to leave for the Venture explorer, when a message blared over the intercom: "I need all Space Marauders currently in Nexus Tower to report to Cyrista Lab. This is relating to the new mission." Kowaski shrugged and said, "I'll be back soon." He left, and soon made his way to Crystia's lab. Seeing that he was one of the first to arrive, he asked, "So, why am I here?"

IC Damon VankorovHe didn't prepare very much, instead, right after talking to Black he rushed trough the halls of the Nexus tower, brought some food and left to battle once again for the fate of the Universe at the Venture Explore. He arrived safely at the now almost fully infected ship. "Look who we have the, Alexander Black, I'm glad to see you" he rushed towards his ally smashing some stromlings along the way. "You're early my friend, how did you get here so quick?, I hope you left some mealsrom for me :) "OOC: Mind if we team up once again?

I'm back!

IC:After about twelve Space Marauders were assembled, Cyrista answered Kowaski's question.

"I have created a new weapon, called the Dark Energy Assault Rifle, or DEAR as an acronym."

A rank 2 cracked up, chuckling for a second until he brought himself back under control. Cyrista gave him a dirty look before continuing.

"The technical workings are complicated, but it combines the energy of the Maelstrom and some electricity to fire a pulse of dark energy. On the lowest level, it merely stuns. On the highest level, it is lethal. I've tested it in the field myself, and it seems to work fine. It is ready for beta testing, where you work with it and come up with ideas for easier use, or comfort, or maybe a new feature. If you find any bugs or screwups, please report them."

He waved his hand and a floating cart moved forward with a crate on top of it.

"In this crate are the weapons, take them and use them some on this new mission. It might be of great assistance. Dismissed."

They lined up to get their weapons, taking them one at a time from the crate and left. Cyrista took his own and followed them out the door, heading to the launch pad. He climbed into his rocket and took off, headed for the Venture Explorer.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:

Teaming up is fine. Glad to do so, in fact.

IC:

"I used my personal launch pad in my Nexus Tower apartment." Black replied. "In case you're wondering, to get one you have to be very important. Or, you can become someone the Nexus Force wants nearby, like me. If my arm started to act up, I would be in the Tower and Paradox Scientists could get to me in seconds." He asked Damon, "So what do you think we should work on clearing first?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC Awesome.IC Damon Vankorov"That launchpad is nice, I hope I'll get one once, ... Back off ugly purple minifig... how about blocking those engine holes first, so there can't get anymore of these nasty creatures" He said while intensivly battling the huge amouth of stromlings."and it would be good if we keep an eue out for mr. Orange we saw earlier, it could be he's still here"

I'm back!

OOC:

I'm not sure blocking the engine holes would do anything, so let's just randomly smash stuff. On another note, my arm sword in my IC is like a light-saber.

IC:

Black looked at his arm and tried to make a sword like construct. He did so, and swung his blade through a couple of Hammerlings. He pointed his blade at a Mech and fired it. He then recreated it and started fighting. He turned to see his friends, a Rank Two Summoner, an Alternate Colored Rank Three Daredevil, and a Rank Three Knight. He looked for his sister, but then she jumped out at a Hammerling and sliced it with her swords. Jack Storm fired his flare guns at everything in sight made out of Maelstrom. Soon after that, soldiers of all Factions and Classes started arriving on the Explorer. Black smiled. The tables were about to turn on the Venture Explorer.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC Cool ok lets smash some stuff, can you create a challenge for us, like a very poferfull stromling.

IC Damon Vankorov

"Or indeed, we could just smash some stuff", He said , "AAATAAACK" He shouted, swinging around his sword, killing many stromlings in process, this isn't going to be that hard, he tought. "Die stromling, die!" He shouted again, after he killed another one.

I'm back!

IC:

He keeps getting hit, no matter what he tries. Then he devises a plan. He sits down, concentrating on the world around him.

"Focus."

Then he senses the enemy. He slices it with his Katana. The attacker was a speed combat spider.

"Now I have proof on what is really going on."

He starts taking pictures of the creature, then heads back to his ship.

OOC: Can I join the big Venture league story arc.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Blake & Grace (Flying)

The duo had taken off, this time in their personal rockets, and had already jumped from Nexus to Nimbus, and from there to Advent, where they had just taken off to the Venture Explorer.

Grace had her hat off, and was letting the wind whip through it, her eyes closed. Blake on the other hand was watching out for the both of them.

No words were spoken, none were needed.

OOC: So, Jacks: Would the Darkitect directly tell someone like Zagurian to go the Venture Explorer, or would he leave it to a subordinate?

Also, would he want Zag there at all?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Sorry I've been so inactive this past week. Know, however, that I am always keeping an eye on this topic, even if I can't spare the time to post.Anyway:Flaredrick- Yes. The more the merrier. (And not just merrier; the more people participate, the ore deeply we'll all be able to devlop and flesh out an effective overarching story for this game.)Zakaro- Brikman actually has more experience RPing as Maelstrom characters than I do, so such questions might be better directed his way. However, I don't think it's too far fetched to assume that the Darkitect would speak directly to the minds of his more sapient servants, perhaps sort of like a mass-email. And like I told Flaredrick, the more the merrier. :PIC: Ness threw her rocket into a long upward arc from the rendezvous point on Avant Gardens. Behind her, the second wave of the strike force was gathered in a graceful v-formation. The first wave, spearheaded by Sky Lane, Epsilon Starcracker, and Linus Wetherby on stealthy Nimbus Rockets. They were immediately joined by Black and Vankarov, who wasted no time in wreaking havoc on any Stromlings they could find.Flanking Ness were a two-person rocket manned by an Engineer and a Buccaneer, and the duck-shaped rocket she'd seen in the hangar earlier. Down on the ground, nearly a mile down now, the third wave was preparing to launch.OOC: That's about all I've got the energy for at the moment (curse this head cold xP). With luck, I will be able to get back into the swing of things this weekend.

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

OOC: The one day I don't have school or work, the internet's non-existent the entire day. Oy.

OOC: So, Jacks: Would the Darkitect directly tell someone like Zagurian to go the Venture Explorer, or would he leave it to a subordinate?

Also, would he want Zag there at all?

I think I can answer this: I imagine that unless Zagurian is a high-ranking Stromling, he would probably wouldn't be addressed directly by the Darkitect, but maybe addressed in addition to other Stromling or with, as you noted, a high-ranking subordinate.

And I'd say yes, the Darkitect would very much like Stromlings like Zagurian aboard the Venture Explorer to defend it.

And before I forget, I finally created a picture of Alissa, defying LEGO's apparent hostility towards women with glasses with the magic power of Paint.

IC:

Alissa's rocket made a wide arc around the Venture Explorer. The once mighty Nexus Force ship was now a shell of what it once was thanks to the Maelstrom's influence. Many pieces were missing from the ships hull, the cockpit glass was smashed. Barely anything remained of the ship's second engine, where the Maelstrom managed to initially attack the ship.

I would certain like a chance to rebuild this thing one day. She mused. Of course, if things went according to plan, she might get the chance. She spotted the opening to ship and swooped down, preparing to land. She knew the moment she touched down, she would be attacked by Stromlings. Alissa gritted her teeth. She slowed down as she reached the launchpad and entered the ship.

Just as she predicted, she found the members of the Nexus Force that had already arrived in combat with Stromlings of various breeds. As soon as her rocket landed, Alissa jumped out of the rocket and kicked away a Hammer Stromling. She reached back and grabbed a weapon she had purchased several weeks ago, the Serratorizer.

I hope this weapon was worth the coins. Alissa swung the saw Valiant Weapon at the Hammer Stromling, slicing him in half. She turned sharply on her heel and sliced off the leg of another Hammer Stromling that had been attempting to ambush her.

Alissa was staying on her toes for this fight. She never liked melee combat. She preferred to have a turret or another creation deal with these Stromlings. However, since there was little opening for construction, she had to resort to cutting these monsters to bits. So Alissa did just that.

She stepped around a Corrupted Sentry and swung her left Serratorizer into the center of the Sentry's chest. Its red light eye blinked out, signally its destruction. Alissa shoved the mech out of her way put her right saw through the neck of another Hammer Stromling. As Alissa turned, a large hammer struck her stomach, knocking her to the floor and winding her.

Alissa sat up in pain only and saw a Hammerhurl Stromling approaching her. Alissa rolled to the side and stumbled to her feet. She swung one of her Serratorizers down on the Stromling's hammer and cut's stomach with the other. Alissa pushed it back and prepared to attack when a flaming arrow struck the Stromling's head, killing it instantly. A Samurai ran by and stared at her with a strange glint in his eye before returning to the fight.

"I could've handled it, you know," Alissa grumbled before joining the Samurai in his battles.

OOC: Sorry about this if you think this is lame. I'm not good with making up stories. ^_^ @Zakar0% I couldn't think of anything else so I used knights. :D I'm really busy with school so I will write this once a week.

Name : KrahlanFaction : Former VenturerClass : UnknownSkill : Accuracy,Stamina ,Speed, Strength etcBiography : Krahlan is an 18 year old. He is a young warrior. After he first joined the Nexus Force his first mission was to clear an army of Maelstorm but failed. He was severely injured and thought to be dead. A scientist found his body and tried to bring him back to life. He succeeded but there were some complications. His face became hideous and his arm was replaced with a mechanical arm. Now he wears a mask to hide his shame. IC Krahlan A knight was walking around the forests wich was located in the Avant Garden. All of a sudden, three Maelstorm ambushed him. He fought for his life. Usually it's easy for a knight to kill three Maelstorm but these Maelstorm were much much more powerful than the others. One of them kicked him in the stomach and he fell on the ground. He tried reaching for his sword but he was too weak to even try. Now, it was time for the three Maelstorm to finish him off. But then someone or something shot one of the Maelstorm with a laser. A masked figure appeared from the trees and the other two remaining Maelstorm tried to kill him. The figure took out his sword and killed them both. He looked at the knight and saw that he was still alive but unconsious. He started to camp there. ... The knight awoke and looked at the figure and asked " Who are you?", The figure said " I am Krahlan", The knight looked puzzled. " You? Krahlan? That's impossible. Krahlan died months ago." Continued the knight. Krahlan smiled. " You know, things that are impossible could be possible here on this land. As for you, I ask you the same question. What is your'e name noble knight? And what were you doing in the Avant Gardens in the middle of the night?" " My name is Jaloe. I was scouting around the Avant Gardens because I was searching for..... You would'nt believe me" Jaloe paused. " What were you searching for?" Asked Krahlan. Jaloe stared at the ground and said " Well I was searching for a magical item called the Anakh. It is a magical watch that gives the user the power of time. The Nexus force sent 12 knights to retrieve it but they were killed by strange and powerful Maelstorm. We could not let the Maelstorm have the Anakh or else they will kill everyone." Krahlan looked at Jaloe. He knew that it was hard to believe what Jaloe had said but he knows that the Maelstorm are powerful but he could not let them have the Anakh. " I will help you with your mission." Said Krahlan. " You will?" Replied Jaloe. " Yes I will. I suffered terrible pain. I'm not letting everyone else feel my pain. So our adventure begins tomorrow. Tonight we will rest."

Edited by Toa of Unity and beyond

OOC: @ToUaB: Uhh...

Bro, if you need a group of knights to be looking for something, it'd be a good idea for it to be something not radically overpowered like a watch that stops time.

I'm just warning you, it'd be a good idea to retcon that, even though Jacks and/or Brikman has the final say.

IC: Zagurian (Edges of Crux)

The Corrupt Knight was breathing heavily, anger filling his senses. All he could think about was being denied his chance to eliminate those who had left him...

"CURSE THE NEXUS FORCE, CURSE IT!"

Soon after, another voice spoke to him, along with other high-up Stromlings.

"Attention Maelstrom Captains: The Force is attempting an attack upon the soon-to-be ours ship, the Venture Explorer. Report there and defend it immediately."

A twisted smile came over his face, and Zagurian sprinted for the side of Crux Prime, only to jump off.

But a few seconds later, he came back into view riding his rocket, which was as corrupt as he was. Cackling, he flew towards the Venture Explorer, traveling straight through the Maelstrom's main vortex.

IC: Blake & Grace (Venture Explorer)

The rocket quickly approached the Explorer, Grace putting her hat & mask combo back on. As soon as it had landed, the duo were swinging, taking out Stromlings as quickly as they could. Blake could hear the familiar buzz of Serratorizers, and he felt a pang of regret for selling them. Even as he took out another Stromling with a wrench to the stomach, he vowed to get them back sometime soon.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:As Cyrista's rocket swung towards the landing pad, he saw that it was crowded and packed tight. No one could fight at top efficiency in that melee. He swung around to the other end of the ship, near the cockpit. He leaned forward and installed something on the nosecone of his rocket. As he neared the bulkhead, he made the nosecone detach and shoot towards the hull, hitting it before the main part of his rocket. When it hit the hull, it exploded, leaving a nice hole in the hull for him to travel into.

He flew into said hole in the hull and landed his rocket. He jumped out and drew his laser sword with his right hand, his DEAR with his left. He left the other DEAR he was delivering in the rocket for now. He smirked as he saw Stromlings drawing closer to him, no doubt in preparation to attack.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:

Flaredrick, sorry for not helping you earlier. I will start here.

IC:

A portal of maelstrom opened up near Black and Vankorov. Out of it came Murgle Blotch, Talli Reeko and Gull Rawstew. Storm and Matt started attacking Rawstew, and Meredith fought Reeko. Black turned to Vankorov and said, "Guess that leaves us for Blotch. You ready?"

NPC: Grimpen

Grimpen turned around to see interesting data about a Samurai who had been sent to find out why Mealstrom attacks were becoming more coordinating. Grimpen established a radio contact and began to speak to the Samurai. "That Spiderling was wierd. You know, the Venture Explorer most likely does have data on why the Maelstrom is being more coordinated. If you helped us clear it, then you could accomplish two things at once. What do you say?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC Damon Vankorov.

"Well actually I would first like to take a bath and put on new clothes" He said sarcasticly "But since we have actually no other choise, I'd say: Attaaack".

"Try, try to hit me fool you wont be able to hurt me, die die you little fool, for I'm gonna kill yah, burn burn you dark monster, for light will perish you soul" He sang, infuriating the big stromling, who intensivly tried to hit Damon "You you foolish fool, this is going to be your last day, flee flee you little fool for Light will be your end." while dodging the blows of the stomling he tought "Imagination, power which sustains the Universe, give me Light!" and his sword started glowing brightly, "Scaring the creature a bit "Alexander, Now!"

OOC Do not kill him, we're not done yet.

I'm back!