Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Lego Universe

LEGO Universe

  • Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 01:39 PM

OOC:

Hello people, I am back to this RPG, the reason of my recent disappearance was due to my provincial exams, thus I had to study and did not have the time to come to the site, so could anyone please inform me what has gone on in the time of my leave.


Edited by Death From Above, Jan 31 2013 - 01:40 PM.

  • 0

Steam ID: Opiu18


#162 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,074 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 03:48 PM

IC:The Stromlings charged. Cyrista slashed and shot. It was a quick battle, with an obvious winner. Cyrista. Thanks to his weapons, natural reflexes, and augmented body, it was easy. When all the Stromlings were down, he put the other DEAR in his back holster, and kept his gun and sword out. He started walking down the ship's corridors. 

 

He didn't run into many Stromlings, as the majority were occupied at the landing site where most of the team was. He saw a Space Marauder and some other class fighting some Stromlings. He recognized the Space Marauder as the one who radioed a request for a DEAR. Cyrista was trying to get somewhere specific, so he slid the gun across the floor to the Space Marauder's feet, without stopping to think of the logic that it might get kicked away. Luckily, it didn't, so the Space Marauder picked it up and called something out as Cyrista continued running through the corridors.

 

He passed the main landing site, where he saw the pitched battle. He saw a Daredevil call something out to him, but he didn't understand what she said, so he kept going. He reached his first target: one of the main Vortexes. He checked the charge on his rifle, then stepped into the room, standing in the middle of the door. The Stromlings turned and hissed at him, preparing to attack.

 

OOC:The Space Marauder is Black, the Daredevil is Ness.

 

While everyone else is dealing with the Stromlings, he's trying to take advantage of the fact that most Stromlings are probably at the landing site and deal with a Vortex.


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#163 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 07:31 PM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]OOC:[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Don't kill it? Oh, you have no idea what I have planned for the three named enemies that spawned.  :evilgrin:[/font]

 

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC:[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Black grabbed the DEAR and opened fire on Murgle Blotch. The Hammerling fell to the floor of the ship, injured. His injuries would have smashed a normal Stromling, but he remained. Then, Maelstrom started to come up from the ground in vapors and started surrounding him. Murgle stood up and said, "Me, Rawstew and Reeko are expirements. We absorb the Maesltrom around us to heal ourselves. We are also considerably smarter than a regular Stromling, that is how me got ourselves named." Black saw Storm fire into Rawstew repeatedly with no effect, and his sister suddenly appear and slice Reeko in two, but Reeko immediatly healed. Blotch swung his hammer into Black's stomach and Black went flying. Damon tried to attack Murgle, but the Stromling Champion electrified himself, repelling his attacker. Back against a wall, Black gulped.[/font]

 

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]OOC:[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]The Ninjago and Alien Conquest RPGs could really need some more players. Don't focus on this one![/font]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#164 Online Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,290 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 05:41 PM

IC Damon Vankorov"Thats what we Sentintels find weird at you Paradoxies, trying to kill something with itself wont help, but make it stronger. If you wanna defait such a creatures of darkness, is Light..." He said while he charged his sword with imagination he ran towards Black and stood before him, raising his sword, which started to give off a incredible strong light far too much for any stromling to withstand. "You slaves of darkness, shall not pass!". But powering such a strong light tapped his powers greatly "Black, are you alright?, We better come up with an idea before I got to stop this light and we are eaten by those monters"
  • 0

I'm back!


#165 Offline Jacks

Jacks
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,416 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 07:36 PM

OOC: Welcome, Toa of Unity and beyond. Love the pun.  
And before I forget, I finally created a picture of Alissa, defying LEGO's apparent hostility towards women with glasses with the magic power of Paint.
Aaand she and Ness haave the same haircut. PLOT POINT :PIC: A hail of purple energy bolts abruptly cut down the first line of Stromlings advancing on Vankarov and Black. Linus Wetherby charged the next rank, dispatching the creatures with the spikes on his blaster, the Perforator. As the soldiers of the Maelstrom fell back momentarily, he turned to the Knight, who seemed to be tiring from the effort of keeping his sword charged with Imagination."That's why we 'Paradoxies' don't find it odd to fight fire with fire," Linus said. "Forces of darkness are accustomed to defending themselves against light...but they seldom expect to be felled by their own weapons. And to guard themselves against one attack leaves them vulnerable to the other." He reached out and steadied Vankarov, who was beginning to falter. "Trust me, it's not as weird as you might think.""They're regrouping," Black warned.Linus nodded towards the next advancing group of Stromlings. "Shall we?"

  • 0


================= Never forget . . . never stop ==================
qs32073.jpg
========== Support the LEGO RPG Subforum! ==========


#166 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 08:06 PM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC:[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Black stood back up and said, "Murgle. He's telling the ordinary Hammerlings to cover him while he runs." Linus looked at him and said, "How do you know that?!" Black replied, "My arm. It's ... speaking to me." Murgle turned and said, "We will meet again, half-ling." Murgle ran  back through a portal. Black looked to see his sister throw a couple of Massive Firecrackers at Talli Reeko and they exploded. As Reeko was reforming, she took out her Improved Scythe of Whirlwind and started using it on the gases that were Reeko. She smiled and said, "Guess your not indestructible." Then, Formigan equipped all of his Rank Three gear and said, "Time for Scratch." He summoned the monster creature and grabbed Rawstew with it. He then threw it into space, where Storm fired on it. As there was no Maelstrom nearby, he couldn't reform."[/font]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#167 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 08:25 PM

IC: Blake & Grace (Explorer)

The duo continued to fight, soon forming a small safe zone that was maintained by Blake's turret, Blake, and Grace continually fighting the Maelstrom off. It was large enough for a rocket or two to land, and there were a few members of the Nexus Force the took advantage of that. The zone only got more safe as more minifigs landed and helped set up a continuous defence.

 

IC: [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Zagurian [font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"](Engines)[/font][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The Infected Knight flew in from the opposite side of the Force's attack, darting up through the still-open chassis to right behind the engines. He briefly remembered waking here, before he banished the memory and focused on his task. Landing on the edge of the platform overlooking the engines, he focused on chaos, destruction, and corruption. Bricks came flying out of his pack, tinted purple, and more flew out from the sides of the ship itself. When the Corrupt Minifigure relaxed, there was a massive cannon, exposed tubes poking out everywhere, bricks barely even staying on parts of it. [/font][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"The one reason I keep the slightest spark of Imagination within me..." [/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]It was true. The Knight harbored a tiny, little bit of Imagination, just enough to do feats such as this, continue to use rockets without blowing them apart, keep himself smart and strong. Normal Stromlings had no Imagination what-so-ever, but their intelligence and problem-solving skills suffered as a result. [/font][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zagurian shook himself out of his reverie, and grabbed the controls of the cannon. He grinned as a group of the Force came into view, a Knight and 2 Space Marauders. His eyes, filled with malice and Maelstrom, narrowed. [/font][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The cannon fired.[/font][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]OOC: That'd be Linus, Black, and Damon.[/font][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/font][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#168 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:24 AM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC:[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Luckily for the three, Black's arm started to sense the cannon's blast. Black shot a blast of Maelstrom out of his arm at the one fired by the cannon, and the two forces collided in a huge explosion of force. Black, Vankorov and Linus all got flung backwards. Just then, another Vortex opened up and out of it came a force of Macelings. Damon said, "What are those?! I've never seen anything like them before!" Black got up and said, "I don't know." He look at their maces and then felt a strange sensation in his arm. He looked at it and saw that it had created a mace, just like those of the Macelings. He swung the spiked ball into one of the Macelings and it went flying into a wall. Black punched another with his mace and his arm went right through the Stromling. Black said, "Watch out. If their maces are anything like mine, these guys are dangerous."[/font]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#169 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 10:14 AM

IC:

 

Rick dodged another attack. He now sees the spiderling. He prepares for attack.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#170 Offline Brikman McStudz

Brikman McStudz
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,075 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:29 AM

OOC: @Death From Above: In short, there is a mission going on that involves taking the Venture Explorer back from the Maelstrom.

 

IC:

 

Alissa and the Samurai cut down waves of Stromling. Alissa ducked as a hammer flew at her head. The Hammerhurl Stromling responsible was struck by another flaming arrow from the Samurai. Alissa nodded her thanks briefly before striking the neck of a Corrupted Sentry with her Serratorizer. Staring at the pieces of the robot gave her an idea.

 

"Cover me!" Alissa barked to the Samurai. He nodded as he slid his katana into the head of a Dark Spiderling and kicked the monster away. Alissa got down on to one knee and began to build with the sentry pieces, creating a turret. One quick charge with her wrench brought the turret to life. It opened fire on the remaining Stromlings surrounded the Samurai.

 

Alissa stepped up from her work and smiled to herself. "Good." Her smile faded slightly as she turned to the Samurai. "Who are you? You seem familiar..."

 

"I'd hope so," a male voice said, an amused glint in the Samurai's eyes. Alissa paused, then she grinned widely.

 

"You!" Alissa said with a slight laugh. "I-"

 

"We can have our little reunion later," the Samurai said. He turned several Nexus Force members fighting Mace Stromlings. "Let's clear this area first."

 

Alissa nodded, growing serious again. "Right."

 

OOC: All I have time for today. Or at least now. Just consider Alissa and our familiar-yet-mysterious samurai with Linus, Black, and Vankorov.


  • 0

#171 Online Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,290 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 12:01 PM

OOC Wait Zagurian is evil?, that'd be cool this'll be real PVP

 

IC Damon Vankorov

 

"That, that was close, hey what if you and Alissa take down those Macelings, I'll try to down that cannon-guy?, So excuse me people but I'm off here" He said as he took two axes out of his bagpack and started to slam the in the wall of the ship, "Lets hope this works out better then last time" he said to Black as he climbed and climbed untill he was too high for a stromling to reach, then he started climbing straight towards the cannonshooting stromling.

 

OOC: Zakar0% how about some PvP


  • 0

I'm back!


#172 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 12:42 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]OOC: Well, a yes he is. :P[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]And sure, why not.[/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Zagurian [font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"](Venture Explorer)[/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The Corrupt Knight growled in frustration. He missed. [/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Curses!"[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]With a grimace, he looked for another target. The first group was too separate now. The Maelstrom-Infected minifig grinned as an Engineer, with a Samurai standing by, came into view. Once more, he fired, cackling some more.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#173 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:26 PM

OOC: I hope that samurai isn't me. Cause I haven't joined the Venture Explores Adventure yet.

 

Canis did you want me to control your NPC or were you going to control it. Just a question.


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#174 Offline Jacks

Jacks
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,416 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:30 PM

OOC: Given the fact that Brikman implied there to be a backstory between Kahn and the Samurai, it's pretty safe to say that it wasn't your character. Brikman would not just spring something like that without consulting you privately first. :P
  • 0


================= Never forget . . . never stop ==================
qs32073.jpg
========== Support the LEGO RPG Subforum! ==========


#175 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:43 PM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]OOC:[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]You can control my NPC, especially because he is just really a voice on the radio for you.  I am doing a post from his perspective, though. Also, I have started to color code my IC posts, but I realized the color for Alexander Black would be, well, black. Oh well.  :P [/font]

 

[color=#006400;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]NPC: Grimpen[/color][/font]

[color=#006400;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Grimpen said to RIck, "Looks like you have another Spiderling problem their. I have a satellite above you that can perform a laser strike. If you want me to do that, I will vaporize any Spiderling while you get to your rocket and fly to the Venture Explorer. Sound good?[/color][/font]

 

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: Alexander Black[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]As Black and Linus fought the Macelings, they were joined by Black's friends and his sister. The five started to smash the Macelings around them. But they had very strong armor, and the only thing that was doing considerable damage was Black's mace.[/font]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#176 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:54 PM

OOC: Thanks for filling me in, but how would I arrive at the Venture Explorer, please forgive me, when Lego Universe came out, I was in China and it was impossible to obtain the game thus I could not play it.


  • 0

Steam ID: Opiu18


#177 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:05 PM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]OOC:[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Hmm.. Your last post put your character in Crux Prime. To get to the Explorer, you need to go into the Tower, fly to Nimbus Station, then go to Avant Gardens, and finally fly to the Explorer. Once there, you can do what every you want.[/font]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#178 Online Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,290 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:14 PM

IC Damon VankorovHe jumped off from the wall and while in mid-air he took his sword, he landed straight in front of the cannonshooting stromling. "So little one, where you trying to hurt my friends?, If so, prepare to meet your end at the powers of light!" He spoke as he lit his sword once again.OOC Let us hope your stromling can speak.
  • 0

I'm back!


#179 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:32 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Zagurian [font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"](Near Cannon)[/font][/font][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Oh, so I'm going to meet MY end now, am I?"[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Maelstrom had collected around Zagurian's figure, reducing him to not much more than an outline that looked quite like just another Stromling. [/font][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The main difference that Damon could see at this point would be moreso what he could hear, speech.[/font][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Not many Stromlings spoke, if any.[/font][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Oh, no. I don't think I'm going to be the one fighting to my doom. No..."[/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Red eyes blazed through the shroud, burning a hole straight to Damon's soul, it seemed.[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Do you know that I used to be like you, strong, protecting, full of that WRECHED Imagination... Yes, I was a Sentinel Knight, happy as could be. But I was betrayed by ones whom I called friends... but the Maelstrom has shown me my new path. One that will lead to the destruction of Imagination, and that will not be stopped by YOU!"[/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]At the last word the shroud flew away, and his Corrupt gear, sword, shield and all, was revealed along with the tatters of his clothes and where the skeleton shown through. Eyes blazing once more, and with a ferocious cry, the Infected Knight slashed at Damon, a wave of Maelstrom blasting out of his sword.[/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/font][/font][/font][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"] [/font][/font][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#180 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,074 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 02:33 PM

IC:Cyrista had heard a large battle going on in what seemed to be the engine room, thanks to his enhanced hearing. Therefore, he abandoned dealing with the Vortex of the room he was in and ran to the engine room.

 

He was just in time to see a Corrupt Knight slash his sword at a Pure Knight, sending a wave of Maelstrom at the Pure Knight. In microseconds, he calculated the strength of that wave and its effects, and they weren't good: if it were to hit Vankorov, it would result in instant corruption. A voice in his head said, Jump in front of him, absorb the wave. This seemed like good advice, so without thinking that it would mean his corruption, he obeyed the voice. He saw purple, and then black.

 

OOC:He fainted. Just leave him like that, I'll do something with it next IC.

 

His cold personality might not seem like the type to pull a self-sacrifice, but for one thing, he wasn't thinking. Also, if he feels it is important, he will. Third, he will do all possible to protect others from the Maelstrom, for reasons that will eventually be revealed. Boy, it's fun having a backstory planned out when you begin playing, instead of making it up on the fly!


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#181 Online sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 154 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 04:04 PM

IC: Sonyaxe

 

"Kowaski! Where have you been? And what are you holding?"

 

"A new weapon, lets go to the venture explorer." With that, everyone got into their rockets and flew there. Once at the infected ship, Kowaski blew a hole into the engineering room. Unfortunately, when they dropped in there, they were surrounded by dark spiderlings! Kowasiki opened fire with his DEAR, and watched in disbelief as it mowed down the spiders like blades of grass. There was still too many enemies, and soon we were all fighting back to back. Whenever Sonyaxe tried to summon a creature, he had to stop or risk being decapitated. The first casualty was Tim.

 

"Aagh!" Tim yelled out as he fell, mealstorm already festering in his wound. Sonyaxe held his shield up to the gash, but even though he absorbed the mealstorm in it, there was still a big, gaping wound in his side. Kowaski went beserk, and started throwing imagination grenades (very expensive) into the biggest crowd of Mealstorm he could find. The battle breifly turned in our favor, and Sir Aaron managed to bandage Tim's wound. The Mealstorm creatures rallied, and were about to charge.

 

OOC: open for interaction


  • 0

#182 Online Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,290 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 05:05 PM

IC Damon VankorovHorrified by the creatures discription he stood still, the enimy fired and he would've been hit, but some unknown being jumped before him and took the blow. "Should I help him" he tought "no, I've got my own problems now, by the way he'll be corrupted by now" the creature prepared for a second beam as Damon spoke: "You creature, are not me, maybe you once was but not anymore. And wherever there's darkness, there'll always be LICHT!" He raised his sword and a beam of imagination shot out, clashing against the beam of mealstrom in the exact middle between the two, and where the beams clashed a bolt of pure neutral energy was formed. He forced all his powers into the sword trying to get the spark closer to the stromling "But... you .., can remember ... maybe not all is ... lost.. maybe the mealstrom has not fully won"

Edited by Dual Matrix, Feb 03 2013 - 05:16 PM.

  • 0

I'm back!


#183 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,074 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 05:10 PM

OOC:Ahem. Did you read my IC at all?


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#184 Online Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,290 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 05:13 PM

OOC Woops kinda missed that I'll edit my post :)Fun now I'm stuck with two corrupted creatures.
  • 0

I'm back!


#185 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,074 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 05:19 PM

OOC:I'm confused a little bit. I thought Black, Linus, Alissa, and the Samurai were in the same room as Zaguarian and Vankorov. Aren't they?


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#186 Online Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,290 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 05:25 PM

OOC THey are, I assumed its one big battle and Damon climbed a bit further to take down a annoying mealstrom, so if you were quick you could've made it in time to catch the blow.
  • 0

I'm back!


#187 Offline Brikman McStudz

Brikman McStudz
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,075 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 05:26 PM

IC:

 

"Move!" The Samurai roared as the cannon blast shot toward them. Alissa and the Samurai separated and rolled to the side as the blast struck where they were once standing. The Samurai quickly rose to his feet and shot off an arrow at the cannon being manned by the Stromling.

 

Meanwhile, Alissa's Serratorizer blade collided with the mace of a Stromling that had tried to taken advantage of the distraction. Alissa gritted her teeth together as the Mace Stromling pushed down on her. With an annoyed grunt, she swung her other Serratorizer into the Stromling's chest. It fell back in surprise, allowing the Samurai to finish it off with a katana stab.

 

Alissa grinned at the Samurai briefly as she began to construct a turret. The Samurai quickly moved behind her to cover from the remaining Mace Stromlings. "I haven't seen you in a while, Ariel," Alissa said as she threw her pieces together. "What have you been up to?"

 

"Oh, you know," her younger brother said with a wave of a hand. "Going from one place to another. I imagine you've been on Crux Prime keeping to yourself, like usual." The turret finished construction and opened fire on the remaining Mace Stromlings, defeating them quickly.

 

Alissa's eyes narrowed as she turned to face Ariel. She was definitely nicer and more tolerable to her brother than anyone else, but still hated when he tried to decide how she acts. "Yes, I was. Is there a problem?"

 

Ariel sighed quietly."Alli, it's been a few years since-"

 

"No," Alissa interrupted, moving away from her brother. She put her Serratorizers away and started shooting away at the Macelings with enough sense to stay away from her turret, but not enough to stay away from Alexander Black, Linus Wetherby, and company. "We have a mission we are supposed to be doing. There isn't time to talk."

 

Ariel walked close to her and opened fire on the Macelings with his bow. He definitely took pride in his archery skills and smiled grimly as Stromling was engulfed in flames. The Stromling was then soon destroyed by Black's strange arm. "Hiding everything through your self-isolation and scaring everyone away who tries to even say 'hi' to you is not the way to handle anything."

 

"Well I found someone who wouldn't leave me alone until it was time to get ready for this mission," Alissa grumbled as she began to construct another turret. "I don't know what he's doing now. Hopefully he won't find me again."

 

"I think you should be counting your blessings someone other than me can actually stand to be around you," Ariel said with a chuckle. "You probably meet up again in here."

 

Alissa struck the turret to life with her wrench. "I know. Listen, can we just clean this area a bit so we can figure out a better strategy to purifying this ship?"

 

"Of course, my 'little' sister," Ariel said, ducking low enough so he met Alissa's height. Alissa smiled and punched his shoulder before they both edged closer to the fight, weapons raised.


  • 0

#188 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 05:43 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]OOC: And I'm going with the concept from the game, where it's all one big room. Zagurian & those fighting him are at the back, while I'm assuming everyone else is down where the rocket building zone was once, the main big area.[/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC:[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"] Zagurian [font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"](Near Cannon)[/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Even as Zagurian pulsed more and more power into his beam, he continued to talk, spiting the Knight facing him and taunting him, attempting to psych him out. The Corrupt Knight even ignored an arrow that pounded into his cannon and Cyrista's condition, whatever it was. [/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"So, you've been saved by another, have you? Well, I used to be the one who would do that, the ONE WHO SAVED THEM! THE ONE THAT ALWAYS HAD THIER BACK! And yet when I was the one that needed to be saved, they LEFT ME! ALL ALONE!"[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"You don't realize it now, but because you wouldn't, couldn't move, we've gained another one for the Maelstrom. IT WILL CONSUME ALL, and now YOU. WILL. JOIN US!"[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]He cut off the beam and backflipped out of the way of Damon's, before sucking the Maelstrom energy out of the cannon, (which fell apart, bricks purified) the floor, air, walls and simply every part of the ship itself, which began to dull back to its original colors, in just the slightest amount. And with another scream, he let it all loose in one explosive attack. [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]OOC: As for why Zagurian is seeming so OP right now: He's surrounded by his element, he had no need to recharge manually like Minifigs do. Second, with this last attack he's set the corruption of the ship back another 3-4 days, just by sucking that much energy. And third, he's gonna be practically KOed after he's done.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#189 Online Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,290 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 04 2013 - 04:06 PM

OOC Around 30 seconds before the explosion discribed above.IC Damon Vankorov"What is he doi..." he tought before he realised what the creature was up to "No, No" he shouted as he quickly started running towards his friends who were battling macelings, "wait, I can't leave that guy up there, all by all he saved me and if there is just a mere spark of imagination left in his heart, I may not leave him..." He ran back picked him up and shouted to his allies "Get down" he used imagination as a speed boost carrying his recuer on his back. An explosion started as he reached his friends, summoning all his imagination he created a dome shaped shield out of light. But the shield broke, and all went black.OOC The shield catched most of the explosion and Damon will be the worst hit of them since he had nearly no inner imagination left.
  • 0

I'm back!


#190 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,074 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 04 2013 - 04:16 PM

IC:Cyrista's body lay on the floor right behind Vankorov. When the shield broke, the majority of the Maelstrom energy that would be about to hit Vankorov swirled around his body, draining into Cyrista's body, like light into a candlestone. Most of the Maelstrom in the room, period, drained into Cyrista's body, weakening it from corruption/death-level to knocking-them-to-the-floor-level.

 

OOC:Short, but wanted and probably necessary. You get extra respect from me if you can identify the reference I threw in there.

 

This is all easily explainable, in case anyone is losing faith. 


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#191 Offline Jacks

Jacks
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,416 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 12:53 AM

OOC: Candlestone, you say? I remember reading those books way back when. Toa Antrakha/Spartan-whatever-that-number-is referenced them a lot too, you may recall. :PIC: Ness soon found herself fighting alongside Sky Lane. The Venture League captain shredded through the onslaught of Stromlings with her Rutcarver. Ness pounded away with her flareguns as the two of them, along with a few Adventurers, a pair of Engineers, and a Sorcerer, made their way towards the forward end of the cargo ship."Farleigh," Sky Lane said with a slight nod when she noticed her comrade. "How are Wetherby and the others doing?""There's still a lot of fighting around the engines, Captain Lane," one of the Engineers piped up. "Apparently they ran across some sort of Maelstrom-infected Knight."Lane cursed. "Well, if we can just make it to the bridge, we'll be able to see where the worst of the corruption is, and if they can hold off the demons back there, so much the better."
  • 0


================= Never forget . . . never stop ==================
qs32073.jpg
========== Support the LEGO RPG Subforum! ==========


#192 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 03:46 PM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]OOC:[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]In this post, we see Black's two other personas surface: Rage/Defense and Corruption. He has split personality disorder.[/font]

 

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: Alex Black[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]When all of the maelstrom came to Black, his arm absorbed it and he fell unconscious. He came to in a dream world, surrounded by swirling Maelstrom. A voice sounded from it, in a scratchy voice. It was exactly how Black pictured the voice of the Maelstrom. It said, "Give in to me, brother. Why do you fight me, when you know it is only a matter of time before I win? Black yelled back, "Who are you! Show yourself!" The voice said, "Why, I'm you. Corrupted fully by the Maelstrom." A figure burst out of the Maelstrom. It was a corrupted Space Marauder. He reached his hand towards the real Black, but then, there was a bright red light. A voice said, "You have activated Black's last resort. Me. The persona of Rage and Defense. The persona created when Black's body was stolen and twisted. I must assume control of the body to protect Black. I am Rage."[/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Rage stood back up in Black's body and said, "Time to activate the nanos." He thought to himself, "What a great idea to make a nano-forge in your armor that only you, Rage had access to." Nanobots streamed around Black's arms, forming two long gloves that covered his arms up to his elbows. Rage used the nanobots to create two blades that took the place of his hands, and sliced a Maceling in half with one.[/color][/font]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#193 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 06:27 PM

IC; Rick

 

"Commence laser strike. Just try not to blow me up in the process."

 

He starts running back to his rocket.

 

[color=#008000;]NPC: Grimpen[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"Okay, commencing now."[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#194 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 09:14 PM

[color=#006400;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]NPC: Benjamin Grimpen[/color][/font]

[color=#006400;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Grimpen grabbed a joystick and locked the crosshairs on the spiderling. He pressed a button and a laser fired from a satellite. Another Spiderling ran out, but Grimpen shot it. Rick ran back to his rocket and got in it. Grimpen pressed some buttons on a keypad and said, "I have downloaded the fastest route to the Venture into your rocket. Good luck." Grimpen looked back at the feed from the Explorer and said into a microphone, "Jack, what is happening with Black? His vitals are all weird." Storm said, "Remember when we broke Black out of that facility right after his infection? And how he kept saying he was 'Rage', and acted really weird? Do you remember how we could only get Black acting like himself again by getting him to a Maelstom free area?" Grimpen said, "Yes. Don't tell me Rage is back." Storm replied, "Sorry, but he is."[/color][/font]

 

 

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#b22222;]IC: Alexander Black (Persona of Rage)[/color][/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#b22222;]Rage walked over to a couple members of the Venture League and Assembly. He said, "Need some help getting to the main consoles? Well I can help." He reformed his blades into two laser rifles, and shot a Maceling with one.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]OOC:[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]How long until will the Purify the Venture Explorer mission last?[/font]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#195 Offline Jacks

Jacks
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,416 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 11:07 PM

OOC: As long as it needs to. And it's certainly not going to be particularly easy, either.
  • 0


================= Never forget . . . never stop ==================
qs32073.jpg
========== Support the LEGO RPG Subforum! ==========


#196 Offline Brikman McStudz

Brikman McStudz
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,075 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 12:04 AM

IC:

 

Alissa shuddered from the Maelstrom blast as she rose from her feet. The familiar aura of the menace traveled through her; hate, chaos, destruction. Horribly memories from the past flashed through her head. Alissa grimaced and closed her eyes. So many Stromlings, explosions, yelling, pain...

 

"Alissa," Ariel muttered quietly, gripping her arm. Alissa shuddered again before brushing her brother's arm away.

 

"Sorry, I was..." she turned to the Space Marauder Alexander Black. "What did you say?"

 

"I can lead you to the main consoles," Black said. "Perhaps find where the Maelstrom is festering the most." Meredith Black and Jack Storm seemed to be eyeing Black with uncertainty.

 

Alissa nodded. "Right. But," she gestured to the fallen forms of Matthew Cyrista and Damon Vankorov, both who had been overwhelmed by the Maelstrom. "What about them? Until they wake up...if they wake up...it's gonna be hard to keep going." Alissa paused briefly to shoot a Maceling in the throat that had been slowly approaching the group. "And now would certainly be the ideal time to get moving. Whatever happened with that Stromling managed to push the Maelstrom back a bit and scare most of the Stromlings away."

 

"I can't imagine the Darkitect will be impressed with showing," Ariel muttered, glancing around the burned and bruised ship. "We should be on our toes for anymore Stromlings like that. I've seen a few like that on a mission to Forbidden Valley. They are an absolute pain to kill, even with an advantage in numbers." Alissa looked down at her feet and saw a pile of bricks from both the ship and the Corrupted Sentries. And idea soon formed her head.

 

"So let's move," Linus Wetherby said with determination, gripping his weapon tightly. "Someone can just-" he stopped as he saw the two makeshift stretchers Alissa had quickly thrown together. They hovered about a foot and a half off the ground. "Ah, good thinking, Kahn." He and Ariel quickly lifted Cyrista and Vankorov on to the stretchers. Ariel got behind the stretchers to push them. "Watch their backs and lets get moving."

 

As they started, Alissa glanced around the ship. The abandoned ship was cold and held an omnious aura. The engine area of the Venture Explorer was not in good shape. Ominous cracks covered the architecture of the ship and the powerful engines that once allowed the ship to travel the universe. Most of the walls were missing numerous bricks and stained with the black and violet colors of the Maelstrom.

 

Perhaps... She remembered what the Faction leaders and what Sky Lane's report had said about the Venture Explorer's corruption. This was her area of expertise. "Ariel," Alissa muttered, matching her brother pace behind the stretchers. "I'm going to hang around a bit back to here. Do some investigating."

 

"Should you really be doing this alone?" he asked. Alissa gave him a crooked smile.

 

"All the problems down here can be solved with a smack of a wrench or simply a lot of gun," Alissa assured him. "Things I can handle perfectly fine."

 

Ariel sighed. "Fine, just hurry up and get back with us when you are done doing whatever. I'll pass the message along."

 

"Thanks," Alissa nodded before turning to examine the engines further.


  • 0

#197 Online Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 06:25 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Zagurian [font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"](Venture Explorer)[/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]As soon as he had released the explosive blast, the Corrupt Knight turned and flung himself into the void, passing through one of the holes in the bottom of the ship. He soon got on his rocket, and shot straight into the Maelstrom. Hovering in the vortex, he spoke but a few words before passing out and allowing the Maelstrom to heal him.[/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"I have done all I can, Master... I can only hope it's enough for you..."[/font][/font][/font][/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: Blake & Grace (Venture Explorer, Small Camp)[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]By this time, the group of Minifigs were large enough in number and power to have set up walls and a landing zone, which rockets would land on every 2-3 minutes. Even though the area was only about as big as the balcony where Hael Storm usually resided, in the Tower, it was the biggest camp that anyone had gotten yet. Assembly kept the wall strong, the Sentinels would only really return for a quick apple or armor polish, Venture Leaguers were off establishing other outposts and getting a network set up, and the Paradox were beginning to purify parts of the ship, mostly the part just around the main camp. While all the factions did have members that did other things, that's the generalization for the tasks they were doing.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Grace herself was working with the radios, while Blake was one who maintained the walls.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"Everything going alright, Grace?"[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"Yeah, I've only lost contact with one, maybe two loners, and we have two outposts being set up as we speak"[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"That's great! Keep it up Grace, we've got to purify the Venture Explorer. Even if it takes weeks."[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]She simply nodded before returning to her work, as the Engineer added a few bricks back onto the wall.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#198 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,074 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 02:52 PM

IC:Cyrista opened his eyes and saw a cloudy sky. He stood up and looked around. He saw a massive fortress behind him, one that looked distinctively mechanical. He was on the far side of a bridge, one that connected the fortress and a cliff. He crossed the bridge and entered the fortress. It was filled with machinery and tech. Drones were all throughout it, most keeping it running. However, there were some two-legged drones and some four-legged ones with detachable heads that seemed to be responsible for security. When he passed by them, they bowed and allowed him to pass. 

 

After what seemed like seconds, and yet hours, and yet minutes, and yet days, he reached the pinnacle of the fortress. After passing by a larger version of the four-legged drones he called Quads, which he called a Quadraxis, he reached the command tower. Just as he was wondering what this was for, he saw on one of the security monitors a force of Stromlings massing on the cliff, preparing to cross the bridge. This made him remember what happened before he passed out - absorbing a wave of Maelstrom, knocking him out. This sanctuary, this fortress must be his mind, he realized.

 

He pressed the big red button that said battle mode on one of the consoles. A siren went off throughout the sanctuary fortress, and the upkeep drones disappeared to who-knows-where, while more Quads and Stromling-Smashers, the two legged ones deployed along with the ones already out. He reached back and found his DEAR still on his back and his sword on his hip. He sat down in the command chair in the center of the tower, preparing to direct the battle, and join in if necessary.


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#199 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 03:48 PM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]OOC:[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Did you draw inspiration from me and my paragraph in Black's mind? Also, when Black's Rage personality is dominant, he basically goes into Berserk Mode.[/font]

 

[color=#ff8c00;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]NPC: Matt Formigan[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Formigan watched as a Samurai pushed two stretchers into the small area that had been set up. He said, "Go back into the fight. I can handle this." The Samurai nodded and ran back out. Matt looked at the two people on the stretchers. One, named Damon Vankorov he recognized from when he was on the Venture previously. The other looked vaguely familiar. Half of him had been turned into machinery. Matt grabbed the stretchers and pushed them to a side where a Sick Bay was already forming. He began performing spells on them to drain the Maelstrom from them, and hopefully wake them back up.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]IC: Alexander Black (Persona of Rage)[/color][/font]

[color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Rage shifted his guns into hands and grabbed Alex's DEAR, which was laying nearby. He fired it at the approaching Macelings, and they began to fall back. He put the DEAR on his back and shifted the hands into swords, slicing Macelings with them. Then he saw another portal open and out come Sawlings. Rage sighed and said, "The Darkitects giving this everything he's got, huh?" Rage swung his swords into the Sawlings, and thankfully, their armor was not as strong. He then ran into a crowd of about five Sentry Bots and started attacking. One shot him and they were about to smash him, when Storm shot at them with his flare-guns. Rage looked at the alternately colored Daredevil and shrugged, plugging his blades into one of the last Sentries.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]OOC:[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]As for why the Macelings armor suddenly decreased, I imagine that Zaguardian's Blast Drained them and weakened them.[/font]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#200 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,074 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 03:56 PM

OOC:Two things, Canis:

 

1. No.

 

2. Don't drain any Maelstrom, just say something's different about him or something like that. I've got this.


  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users