Bionicle Graphic Novels now available on Digital platforms

Rarity

Apparently this isn't news no matter how many times I send it, but the first two graphic novels are available on the Comixology app for iPhone and Android, and also their site, so you can read it on your PC!Could we see the actual books next?

UPDATE: Graphic novels 3 and 4 are now on Comixology.

Edited by Rarity

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="TheSkeletonMan939" data-cid="494125" data-time="1358736354"><p>It's <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5928'>news </a>now.<br /> <br />Yaaaaaaaay.</p></blockquote>Whoohoo! Although I sent it Wednesday. :PI think the others are gonna be added this week.

Aren't there already PDF versions available of the comics for free? I would much prefer they release the actual books.

EDIT: Not exactly complaining. Just confused as to how they expect to make much money like this.

Edited by Lewa Krom

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Aren't there already PDF versions available of the comics for free? I would much prefer they release the actual books.

EDIT: Not exactly complaining. Just confused as to how they expect to make much money like this.

Well, there were one or to exclusive comics released with each one of these along with the rest. Also, the deal with whoever compiled the original hard copy versions was probably easier to make than a deal with Scholastic for the books.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg