• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle Graphic Novels now available on Digital platforms

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 12:48 AM

Apparently this isn't news no matter how many times I send it, but the first two graphic novels are available on the Comixology app for iPhone and Android, and also their site, so you can read it on your PC!Could we see the actual books next?

UPDATE: Graphic novels 3 and 4 are now on Comixology.

Edited by Rarity, Jan 23 2013 - 07:20 PM.

#2 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 189 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 03:12 AM

Epically awesome

#3 Offline TAK The Voyager

TAK The Voyager
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,722 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 10:52 AM

[color=#0000cd;]Thanks! I have a few hardcopies, but going digital would be a lot easier.[/color]

[color=#0000cd;]TAK[/color]

[MNOLG The Movie Website]

rsz_1onua1024.png
Need to start a poll? Or start a topic in Games & Trivia? PM me!

#4 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 03:26 PM

Yes, I can finally read the rest. Ever since the Bionicle site went Mahri, I couldn't read the other issues. The only issue I have is Bionicle vol. 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#5 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,451 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 09:45 PM

It's news now.

Yaaaaaaaay.

#6 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 10:04 PM

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="TheSkeletonMan939" data-cid="494125" data-time="1358736354"><p>It's <a href='http://www.bzpower.c...ory.php?ID=5928'>news </a>now.<br /> <br />Yaaaaaaaay.</p></blockquote>Whoohoo! Although I sent it Wednesday. :PI think the others are gonna be added this week.

#7 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 10:09 PM

Oh by volume one, I mean the comic collection which shows the Toa Mata, through the Mask of Light scenario.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#8 Offline Lewa Krom

Lewa Krom
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,578 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 10:24 PM

Aren't there already PDF versions available of the comics for free? I would much prefer they release the actual books.

EDIT: Not exactly complaining. Just confused as to how they expect to make much money like this.

Edited by Lewa Krom, Jan 20 2013 - 10:24 PM.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Once Star Trek ended - pfft! - the network didn't care about it anymore, nobody cared about it anymore and it was the fans that kept it alive until finally someone turned around and said "You know what? There's a whole mess of people out there who like this. Let's do something with it again. It was a lot of years - a lot of years went by - before that happened. But if the fans shrug their shoulders and are like "Pfft! I don't care about this anymore and I'll just forget about it," then everybody else is going to forget about it, too. So the only people who - the Lego company can't do it - the only people who can keep the flame alive is the fans ... It's something only fans can do.

-- Greg Farshtey

We're 30 months closer to Bionicle's return than we were when it ended!

KEEP BIONICLE ALIVE

#9 Offline Cratak

Cratak
  • Members
  • Toa

• 106 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 11:10 PM

Aren't there already PDF versions available of the comics for free? I would much prefer they release the actual books.

EDIT: Not exactly complaining. Just confused as to how they expect to make much money like this.

Well, there were one or to exclusive comics released with each one of these along with the rest. Also, the deal with whoever compiled the original hard copy versions was probably easier to make than a deal with Scholastic for the books.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

#10 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 11:42 PM

I don't know, I'm pretty sure Scholastic has some eBooks.I'm expecting the books to be released one day.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users