January Lego Magazine (NZ + Australia Edition)

Hakann-The Bully

I don't normally make topics, but I got some cool Lego loot in the mail today: The first issue of the magazine for 2013 :D

So I guess I'll make an exception xD

This time, the magazine is primarily promoting Chima, and so the envelope has a picture of Laval staring at the reader, with an exotic setting in the background.

Inside the envelope we of course have the Lego Magazine, showcasing Laval and Cragger locked in fierce combat.

Then we have a Chima comic and competition for winning the new Speedorz

Also included is the Lego catalogue for the first half of 2013.

And then we have an interesting holographic card for Chima, with Laval posing heroically as Cragger charges towards him with that wicked double-saber!

The card is also made in Poland, as it says on the back.

If you guys want anymore pictures, just post or PM me :P

Scans

Gallery (when public)

Magazine

Magazine Cover

Comic

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

EDIT: Included Scans :)

Edited by Hakann-The Bully

hakann_sig_copy.jpg

Wow, I didn't realize the LEGO magazines had so much differences between countries. The comic isn't even the same. Thanks for sharing! If you have a scanner, it would be much appreciated if you could scan the magazine cover and the pages of the comic. It would also be much appreciated if you could write an article describing the plot of the comic on The Chima Wiki. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Wow, I didn't realize the LEGO magazines had so much differences between countries. The comic isn't even the same. Thanks for sharing! If you have a scanner, it would be much appreciated if you could scan the magazine cover and the pages of the comic. It would also be much appreciated if you could write an article describing the plot of the comic on The Chima Wiki. :)

Hahaha sure, I'll get to it :)What does the magazine you have look like o.o?

hakann_sig_copy.jpg

The magazine cover is actually the only thing that is the same, except the one I got has a fold-out cover with a panorama inside. What's different is the comic, and that in the US version we got a large poster included in the package.

Bummer the comic doesn't include actual illustrations. The comic we got had them, even though it didn't give credits, so I don't know who illustrated it, or who wrote it for that matter.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

The magazine cover is actually the only thing that is the same, except the one I got has a fold-out cover with a panorama inside. What's different is the comic, and that in the US version we got a large poster included in the package.

Bummer the comic doesn't include actual illustrations. The comic we got had them, even though it didn't give credits, so I don't know who illustrated it, or who wrote it for that matter.

Wow the merchandise/contents are really different...o-o! I thought they'd just distribute roughly the same magazine everywhere...

hakann_sig_copy.jpg