Boy toa of water?

Remember in legend reborn to convince the crowd of matanuis power he changed terixs blade? would that mean after that he since he had water powers (we at least know vastes did in teh extended ending clip) that he was the first cannon toa of water? Thoughts?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Tarix wasn't a Toa, though. He was a Glatorian with water elemental powers. Most of the Glatorian did receive the title of Toa (hero or warrior) from Mata Nui, but the title is different from the species.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm fairly certain that Ga-Matoran are exclusively female, and by association Toa of Water can only be female-- I believe the only exception to the gender rule for any element was the male Toa of... Something or other; the one from the story serial whose name was all capitalized in the first chapter (and he was made that way by the GB) :PLike said above, he was still a Glatorian, elemental powers or not.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I believe the only exception to the gender rule for any element was the male Toa of... Something or other; the one from the story serial whose name was all capitalized in the first chapter (and he was made that way by the GB) :P

You're thinking of Orde, the Toa of Psionics, from The Yesterday Quest.

Thanks for the answers, and topic will now be closed. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)