• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Boy toa of water?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Tecnokua The Fedora Mudkip

Tecnokua The Fedora Mudkip
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 21-November 11
  • 325 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 10:53 PM

Remember in legend reborn to convince the crowd of matanuis power he changed terixs blade? would that mean after that he since he had water powers (we at least know vastes did in teh extended ending clip) that he was the first cannon toa of water? Thoughts?

needs_more_fedoras.pngNeeds more Fedoras    But hey how about a spinne as well 7.gif

#2 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,126 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 10:55 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Tarix wasn't a Toa, though. He was a Glatorian with water elemental powers. Most of the Glatorian did receive the title of Toa (hero or warrior) from Mata Nui, but the title is different from the species.[/color][/font]

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

#3 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 20-July 07
  • 2,917 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 11:38 PM

I'm fairly certain that Ga-Matoran are exclusively female, and by association Toa of Water can only be female-- I believe the only exception to the gender rule for any element was the male Toa of... Something or other; the one from the story serial whose name was all capitalized in the first chapter (and he was made that way by the GB) :PLike said above, he was still a Glatorian, elemental powers or not.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#4 Offline Takhamavahu

Takhamavahu
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 15-December 04
  • 1,196 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 12:14 AM

Tarix was called a Toa by Mata Nui, but it was an honourary title. I wasn't a proper Toa as we define one.

#5 Offline Makuta Matata

Makuta Matata
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 17-March 09
  • 1,367 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 10:59 AM

He's not a Toa. He's a Glatorian. All Toa of Water are made female. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#6 Offline LockmanCapulet

LockmanCapulet
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 20-October 12
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 11:57 AM

I believe the only exception to the gender rule for any element was the male Toa of... Something or other; the one from the story serial whose name was all capitalized in the first chapter (and he was made that way by the GB) :P

You're thinking of Orde, the Toa of Psionics, from The Yesterday Quest.

MOCer, writer, bookworm, gamer, and otaku extraordinaire!

deviantART * FanFiction.net * Tumblr

My Anime Watchlist * Steam * 3DS Friend Code: 3797-7406-2419 (PM to add me!)

Currently Playing:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf * Phantasy Star ZERO * Zelda: Link's Awakening DX * Attack on Titan Tribute Game

Currently Reading:

William Shakespeare's Star Wars: Verily, A New Hope- Ian Doescher * Small Pieces, Loosely Joined- David Weinberger * Mere Christianity- C.S. Lewis

Always open to anime, book, writing prompt, and game suggestions!

#7 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 14-March 03
  • 19,402 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 01:54 PM

Thanks for the answers, and topic will now be closed. :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users