Digital Bionicle Graphic Novels

The Bionicle Graphic Novel booklets were pretty interesting, but they had one major drawback; they were physical books that couldn't be read on a smart phone. (Well, some might not consider that a drawback, but it was certainly a limitation.) Today, that problem has been solved, since the first two Bionicle Graphic Novels are available now for digital download on Comixology.com, with hopefully more to be added in the near future. Already have all the Bionicle Graphic Novels? (Plus some copies in sealed, plastic bags.) Then you could check out their selection of Ninjago Graphic Novels!http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5928]View the full article[/url]

Nice to see the Ninjago ones are there, because I haven't seen some of them in stores. I've only been able to read #1, #2, and #5, so I'll probably download the others.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I own all of the graphic novels and all the comics post-2004. They're in nice sealed plastic bags because I am a comic book geek.

I tried reading a book digitally once, and it made my eyeballs almost fall out. Besides, I prefer having a hard copy of my stuff rather than trusting it to a flimsy device.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Volumes 3 and 4 came out yesterday.

I work at Comixology and I had the serendipitous pleasure of editing Bionicle vol. 1 for the guided view app. I will keep yall posted for when we get the next volumes in!

Really?

Are ya'll gonna add all of them?

Edited by Rarity

Well, Lego obviously still thinks there's a market for these things... Graphic Novel #10, perhaps?
This is in Papercutz's hands, not TLG's. Anyway, there's a big difference between creating a brand-new graphic novel and converting an existing one to a digital format. It's not entirely clear what stage in development the tenth graphic novel was in when it was cancelled, so if the actual pages weren't finished, then that would be a much more significant expense. These would have to be bringing in some pretty stellar revenue to justify releasing GN#10, and frankly even then I'm not sure TLG would be too enthusiastic about that since it wouldn't be promoting any current sets or themes.