X-Men: Discussion Topic

Krayzikk

I thought I told you to stop doing that. I can fix him up in a jiffy, and those Shoggoth Lords always muck things up.

Nonsense! Shoggoths fix everything!

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I can wait. You aren't strong enough to use it.

The three Tyler-Shoggoths I had to create in the last three weeks say otherwise.

Or they would.

Y'know. If we hadn't driven them mad.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

No.

Must be because I just enslaved a swarm of Nightgaunts.

With my mind.

Edited by Basilisk

Or maybe I hijacked the virus. Leading to your delusions.

By the way, your mother never loved you. Ever. It was all an act.

(Madara, you are new here. I'd suggest clearing out. When the resident abominations bound together with magic too terrible for most humans to consider decide to let their egos duke it out....)

Edited by Basilisk

*Insert snobby tit for tat here*

Anyhow, back to the RPG, I'm currently trying to decide between a few character concepts.

Since I don't really have the slots for them all. One thing I am forced to wonder....

Romulus is tens of thousands of years old....and he hasn't learned that random murder tends to be bad for giant plots?

Edited by Basilisk

*Insert snobby tit for tat here*

Anyhow, back to the RPG, I'm currently trying to decide between a few character concepts.

Since I don't really have the slots for them all. One thing I am forced to wonder....

Romulus is tens of thousands of years old....and he hasn't learned that random murder tends to be bad for giant plots?

I've been meaning to talk to you.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I've been meaning to talk to you.

-Tyler

Yes Shoggoth Lord number thirty three?

...Uh, I mean Tyler. If I did anything wrong, rest assured it was all my evil twin brothers fault. And Grochi. It was also Grochi's fault.

Edited by Basilisk