• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

X-Men: Discussion Topic

X-Men Marvel Superheroes

• Please log in to reply
1784 replies to this topic

#1081 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,277 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 06:40 PM

Please say retcon, please say retcon.

Make moves without Flex?

#1082 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,904 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 06:43 PM

Right. If Flex doesn't come back soon, what should be done about Stardust?

Since Stardust is an NPC, and I know of no plans for her status as such to change, you have my permission to take her down if Flex does not return. Killed in a manner befitting her powers, however. 

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#1083 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 06:45 PM

Right.

Madara, my friend, what are her powers exactly? And would freezing her sorry arse solid and then shooting her work?

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#1084 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 07:02 PM

Fine, but I remember Flex saying that he or Maria (I have gotten mixed up) can send agents down. Oh well, it's been done so I'll just wait.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#1085 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 07:23 PM

She is made of an osmium alloy (used by Taskmaster in his knockoff Cap's shield). Generates cosmic energy which she can throw around like Havok. Freezing and throwing rifle calibre bullets will not work. A tank gun-sized armour-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot should do the trick. Alternatively, corral her over a reservoir of liquid, blow out the floor from under her and drop her into deep water. With the density of the metal she's made of, there's no way she can swim. I'm assuming there's no lifeguard on deck, so she'll drown. Metal or no, she still needs to breathe. Flex responded to a pm of mine not long ago.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

#1086 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 07:25 PM

.....She needs to breath? I can work with that.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#1087 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 07:27 PM

It'll stretch out longer if you involve Otter Team Six and grenade her into that kind of trap, rather than spraying her in the face with magic Diablo pepper spray. :)

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1088 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 07:28 PM

Yes. Well. Giant tanks of water are hard to come by.

#1089 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 07:45 PM

Sewer system man or the East River itself (they're in the UN/Turtle Bay area after all). Fun Fact: The Bureau of Wastewater Treatment operates 14 water pollution control plants treating and average of 1.5 billion US gallons (5,700,000 m3) of wastewater alone a day.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1090 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:00 PM

Well anyhow. With Humva's permission, Lucia has been seperated from the inactive Kenneth.

Anyone want to meet up with a out of place Roman sorceress?

#1091 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,409 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:02 PM

If you want, she could meet up with the RPG's third out of time character. He's sitting in a tree in Central Park, watching Spencer and Venom fight.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#1092 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,904 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:18 PM

Well anyhow. With Humva's permission, Lucia has been seperated from the inactive Kenneth.

Anyone want to meet up with a out of place Roman sorceress?

I would recommend that she go see the game's resident loremaster, but he's in Alameda. :P

Posted Image

#1093 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,531 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:31 PM

Seriously she should come to Alameda, in terms of Magic something interesting may soon crop up there. All we need is a reason/way for her to get there.

#1094 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:32 PM

....Don't suppose we could arrange another massive space time accident?

She's competent. Really. But a riot isn't a good place to try to cast a spell in.

...And what is Alameda?

#1095 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,409 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:37 PM

Alameda is a city in California.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#1096 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,904 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:42 PM

She's competent. Really. But a riot isn't a good place to try to cast a spell in.

...And what is Alameda?

We have a massive space time accident unfolding all around us, every instant of every day. No one is sure exactly where it came from, or why it started, but it is suspected to have originated with the concept of text based role playing games itself.

It has many names. But around here, we call it...

BZPTime.

Posted Image

#1097 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:44 PM

...And what is Alameda?

We have a massive space time accident unfolding all around us, every instant of every day. No one is sure exactly where it came from, or why it started, but it is suspected to have originated with the concept of text based role playing games itself.

It has many names. But around here, we call it...

BZPTime.

....Is that a fancy way of saying I can have had her summon a Nightgaunt to bring her to bring her to....I dunno, high concentration of magic like say, Alameda, a few days ago IC time or something?

Black magic is fun! And useful! 

#1098 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,631 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:45 PM

BAY AREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and it's technically an island

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden, Mar 17 2013 - 08:46 PM.

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#1099 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,904 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:46 PM

It's basically a fancy way of saying that the last Lucia posts occurred at a point that the game at large has long since passed, so there are several days worth of time wherein she could have been doing absolutely anything.

Posted Image

#1100 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:48 PM

....So. Nightgaunt took her to Alameda.

Works.

I mean, some birds can fly from Europe to Africa in three days and a Nightgaunt has a bigger wingspan and I assume, doesn't need to eat due to the lack of an actual mouth...

#1101 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,904 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:49 PM

That works.Make a post with her arriving, and I'll get one involving the resident loremaster up. Granted, said post might occur tomorrow rather than today, but I'll get to it.

Posted Image

#1102 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 09:05 PM

Right. One Roman sorceress coming in for a rude awakening.

Anyone on the island who wants to stumble upon her is welcome to.

Mind the creature from the Outer Dark she conjured using black magic.

#1103 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,669 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 09:17 PM

If we're gathering magic characters to a place of potential sorcerous importance, mind if I send my skinwalker along?

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#1104 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,531 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 09:24 PM

If you have a good reason, why not?

Unless Kray has any objections.

#1105 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 526 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 11:23 PM

Sorry for the disaperance. My laptop has something wrong with it where it turns itself off randomly now and then won't turn back on for several minutes. I'll be forced to use my mother's laptop and the desktop in the living room (that my sister uses all the time) when I can. Until I get a new laptop that is which is hopefiully soon. My activity may be lowered a bit do to this.

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#1106 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 11:25 PM

This is completely understandable.

My sympathies.

Here. Have a Shoggoth.

...In fact, Shoggoths! Shoggoths for everyone!

#1107 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 526 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 11:27 PM

Thanks... I think? *pats Shoggoth* I name him Fred. And he has a dog collar now.

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#1108 Offline Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 11:28 PM

Sorry for the disaperance. My laptop has something wrong with it where it turns itself off randomly now and then won't turn back on for several minutes. I'll be forced to use my mother's laptop and the desktop in the living room (that my sister uses all the time) when I can. Until I get a new laptop that is which is hopefiully soon. My activity may be lowered a bit do to this.

Sounds like an overheating problem. I have to deal with this all the time. Try cleaning out the fan with one of those compressed air cans they sell at hardware stores.On a more on-topic note, Julia and Zack are hanging around the mansion if anyone wants interaction.

brokenmr.jpg

#1109 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 11:33 PM

I never had that problem, but we hope to see you back in full gear soon. In the mean time, have a transmission. *Hauls a transmission out of a Corvette* You might need it in the future. I had a GateWay, which went out due to the light or whatever, which caused the screen to go multi-screen. And the Intrenet speed was SLOW.

Topic wise, so I can get out of the HeliCarrier by Fury or by an officer? And Jack is open for interaction in the Med-Ward.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#1110 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 526 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 11:35 PM

He can just pretty much leave at this point. Have him take a transport helicopter down or something. I'll have Matt ineract with Jack since he's in there

#1111 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 12:21 AM

is matt triblade? sorry cause i just saw it.

BZPRPG Profiles

#1112 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 02:43 AM

Thanks... I think? *pats Shoggoth* I name him Fred. And he has a dog collar now.

you are either very brave

or very, very stupid

#1113 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 74 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 11:06 AM

Aaaaaaaaand I'm back. So, did I miss anything?

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

#1114 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 12:18 PM

Not much, aside from a magic plot that's going down. The Brotherhood is evacuating Genosha. I'm 96% sure that the world is in a bit too much shock from recent events to properly react. Seeing the President's head roll would do that I guess.

Looking forward to seeing what the VP and the now pro-mutantless House of Reps and Senate will do in response to this. :/  

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1115 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 12:24 PM

Oh, I never said the aliens were gone permanently. Just until things settle down a bit. Also, as scary as it is...

Their FTL tech is very similar to wiring a portal mutant in.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#1116 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 526 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 12:35 PM

you are either very brave or very, very stupid
I am most likely somewhere in the middle.

#1117 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,904 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 01:42 PM

Not much, aside from a magic plot that's going down. The Brotherhood is evacuating Genosha. I'm 96% sure that the world is in a bit too much shock from recent events to properly react. Seeing the President's head roll would do that I guess.

Looking forward to seeing what the VP and the now pro-mutantless House of Reps and Senate will do in response to this. :/  

Madara pretty much has it. Following Pietro's death, Abraham and co. have gathered pretty much all of the active Brotherhood PCs, with the intent of moving that group to another location. In the meanwhile, the NPC civilians are being evacuated through various means. Caden is assisting in that effort, while the rest of the PCs are gathering and preparing to leave.

Posted Image

#1118 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 02:01 PM

Koine > Latin.

We need somebody who speaks Koine in this game.

#1119 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,277 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 02:04 PM

Please tell me that's just a real language I've never heard of. D=

#1120 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,904 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 02:06 PM

Of course it is.

We also need someone who speaks Elvish, Mando'a, and possibly Klingon. :D

Edited by The Snark Knight, Mar 18 2013 - 02:06 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users