• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Discussion Topic

X-Men Marvel Superheroes

• Please log in to reply
1784 replies to this topic

#1361 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,283 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 05:52 PM

@Varren: I just realized this, but James or Noel should get a suit with that color scheme. Perfect contrast.

This thought has never occurred to any of us.Ever.

<_ <

>_>

Edited by The Snark Knight, Mar 29 2013 - 05:52 PM.

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#1362 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

• 07-April 03
  • 8,253 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 06:02 PM

Or you could wear camouflage.

Like sensible people.

[color=#006400;]As if the son of Tony Stark would be sensible! [/color]

[color=#006400;]Besides that, it's all about the image, being a public hero and all that. [/color]

@Varren: I just realized this, but James or Noel should get a suit with that color scheme. Perfect contrast.

[color=#006400;]It's funny you should mention this.[/color]

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#1363 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,889 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 06:21 PM

yeah, Nicole is in a magically hidden cave in the western united states. I should probably post as robin...

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

BZPRPG Profiles

#1364 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 06:24 PM

You should also post as Alyssa to. She's getting a phone call.

#1365 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,889 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 06:26 PM

Who hit who in the what now?

Karz, I leave for two seconds to help start new RPs and crud happens...

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

BZPRPG Profiles

#1366 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 06:28 PM

The phone... The phone is ringing!

#1367 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 02-April 07
  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 06:56 PM

You should have a new iron patriot lead them. That'll work out well.

Oh goodness, I can see what a wonderful friendship a new Iron Patriot and Iron Man would have... <_< >_> 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

#1368 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,283 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 07:09 PM

Now, kids.

Pushing yourself to the limit for days at a time is not a good idea, mmkai? James is setting a very bad example.

Posted Image

#1369 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 07:41 PM

But I love to follow bad examples! =P

#1370 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 02-April 07
  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2013 - 08:05 PM

Guess this means I need a profile for Stevens now right?

Take your time! Tengu can wait. :) I'll be celebrating Good Friday, the awe-inspiringness of Easter, and trying to hammer out this darn thesis. I'm wondering if the urban units of the power armour should have transparent visors. Giving the users a human face might make them more relatable to the public. More, my big brother in the army fighting for my freedom and less BIG BROTHER fighting for (the limitation of) my freedom. 

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master, Mar 29 2013 - 08:13 PM.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1371 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 02-May 05
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 30 2013 - 12:31 AM

So, Tyler, are we ever going to pick up where we left off with Siegfried and Brando, or has that been kaboshed?

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

#1372 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,957 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 08:31 AM

So, Tyler, are we ever going to pick up where we left off with Siegfried and Brando, or has that been kaboshed?

I'll PM you details later. For now, just know that we're still on; I just had to roll with the timeskip.

-Tyler

and again, pathetic confusion.

ghostie.jpg

dorian, you aint changed.

#1373 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 10:36 AM

Hey Nick. Could you have Alyssa jump to the Med-ward of the helicarrier please?

It's not as if I'm about to do something important or anything.

#1374 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,889 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 11:25 AM

Well, varren, about the lack of post...I'm currently trying to figure out how to get Alyssa to jump on the helicarrier deck when she can't see it from the ground.

BZPRPG Profiles

#1375 Online One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 19-July 12
  • 4,048 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 11:58 AM

Jump into the sky and then make several random jumps in mid air until she finds the Helicarrier.Or Knower could pick her up when he's finished with talking with Fury.

#1376 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,957 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 12:00 PM

Yeah, speaking of which.

You can move Knower. I don't particularly mind. =P

-Tyler

and again, pathetic confusion.

ghostie.jpg

dorian, you aint changed.

#1377 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

• Members
  • Turaga

• 02-May 05
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 12:18 PM

I'll PM you details later. For now, just know that we're still on; I just had to roll with the timeskip.

-Tyler

Makes the sense. At your leisure, then.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

#1378 Offline Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,889 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 01:13 PM

Um, that might work apart for one thing. See, Alyssa's momentum is transferred. So the few seconds it would take for a new lock on would cause her to go splat on the deck.

BZPRPG Profiles

#1379 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 01:41 PM

Well, a day has passed. You could just say she went back to the Helicarrier after the incident at the summit. =/

#1380 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 01:59 PM

I just remembered

has nobody noticed the Gill Bates profile or does nobody even care if I have him in a robot since I just had him in Alexander's head for a while

#1381 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

• Members
  • Turaga

• 02-May 05
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 02:16 PM

I completely forgot. My bad. El +1.

#1382 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,283 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 02:37 PM

I don't see any issue with it, Eli, soooooooo+1

Posted Image

#1383 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 02:43 PM

Oh cool.

#1384 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 18-February 06
  • 14,791 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 04:44 PM

Oh hey Zytrix? I edited that Song post so Shaw is actually in the room with them

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#1385 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 04:45 PM

Yeah. I've been putting out fires in other RPGs....

Can someone give me an update?

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#1386 Online One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members

• 19-July 12
  • 4,048 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 04:52 PM

Not much has happened. Aside from several of the X-Men getting kidnapped by Morlocks, nothing too big has occured.Note to all players with medium-high ranking Enforcer characters: Morning Star is officially ready for service. If you want it to accompany your Enforcer character on a plot-relevant mission, just give the command IC.

Edited by Constructman, Apr 01 2013 - 04:53 PM.

#1387 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 04:52 PM

...Then why am I lost?

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#1388 Online One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members

• 19-July 12
  • 4,048 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 04:55 PM

Lots of character development, not too much fighting and drinking. These are the quiet scenes of the RPG you're looking at.

#1389 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,283 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 04:56 PM

Can someone give me an update?

Try starting them. :P

Anyway, here's the best recap I can give you. A few X-Men have been kidnapped by the Morlocks and had their powers suppressed, so they can assist in planning and pulling off a prison break at the Big House. The Avengers have regathered, with Siegfried taking the spot Ares used to occupy.

And other than that, not much. A few character start ups, some interaction, that kind of thing. The Hellfire peeps have had a little activity, too.

Posted Image

#1390 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 04:57 PM

Pffffff

<3

#1391 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 02-April 07
  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 05:08 PM

...Then why am I lost?

You could respond to Tengu? 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1392 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 05:09 PM

...Then why am I lost?

You could respond to Tengu? 

Right. He seems to have walked away from Yuri however.

#1393 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 02-April 07
  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 05:12 PM

They could very well be walking together. :3 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1394 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:02 PM

So. Zyke.

How vital is the Hellfire Manor to your plot and how fast can Shaw run?

And Tyler, could I get a response from Jace? Please. I'd like to know where everyone stands. :P

#1395 Online One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members

• 19-July 12
  • 4,048 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:05 PM

Wouldn't Shaw just stomp everybody? Unless Romulus has thermal cannons or sleeping gas, Shaw would be pretty much invincible.

#1396 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:07 PM

Funny you should mention that....

I'm also fairly certain Shaw has nerves. If he has nerves I can render him helpless in under twenty-five seconds.

Edited by Basilisk, Apr 02 2013 - 05:07 PM.

#1397 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 02-April 07
  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:07 PM

Don't tempt Bassy. He'll find twelve different Muggle ways to kill Shaw if he has to. Mustard gas is a lovely thing, isn't it?

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master, Apr 02 2013 - 05:07 PM.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

#1398 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,283 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:08 PM

Wouldn't Shaw just stomp everybody? Unless Romulus has thermal cannons or sleeping gas, Shaw would be pretty much invincible.

There's no such thing as "invincible".

Posted Image

#1399 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 17-September 05
  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:09 PM

Don't tempt Bassy. He'll find twelve different Muggle ways to kill Shaw if he has to. Mustard gas is a lovely thing, isn't it?

So is VX gas. Nerve gas....

So many wonderful wonderful ways to kill.....

#1400 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

• Members

• 02-April 07
  • 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 05:12 PM

Bassy sees "invicible" and says CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. My money's on Clonulus. 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

... we have cookies

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users