X-Men: Discussion Topic

Krayzikk

Iceland, by Humva's request, is one such nation.

This is true. Iceland is about the most un-bigoted nation known to mankind. Scandium Incorporated makes full use of mutant manufacturing techniques to boost profits. Remember that this nation we're talking about here banned strip clubs because there was concern that they were demeaning to women. Anti-mutant protests are likely minimal to none, especially considering that the most exciting thing that happens in Iceland is a road block in the evening to the pub.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

I've got several character ideas but for them I'll need some information. Each question pertains to a different idea I have. 1. What is the status of the Five Families of New York? Are they active like they are in real life today or did the Punisher kill them all? 2. Did Thaddeus Ross become the Red Hulk in this continuity?3. Do animal mutants exist? Say one of the Celestials decided to experiment on the ancestors of the modern day horse; would any mutant descendents survive, and if so, what sort of abilities would they manifest?

Edited by Constructman

I've got several character ideas but for them I'll need some information. Each question pertains to a different idea I have. 1. What is the status of the Five Families of New York? Are they active like they are in real life today or did the Punisher kill them all? 2. Did Thaddeus Ross become the Red Hulk in this continuity?3. Do animal mutants exist? Say one of the Celestials decided to experiment on the ancestors of the modern day horse; would any mutant descendents survive, and if so, what sort of abilities would they manifest?

1. If Punisher killed them in a canon storyline, they're probably dead. Otherwise, they probably would have been involved in the various goings on of New York. If you need them to be around, and have a plausible reason, we might be able to talk.

2. If it's canon, then yes. But keep in mind that either way, the Red Hulk would be dead.

3. I am inclined to say no. But as with the first of these queries, if you have a really good reason, I'll consider it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Guys, just because I've been offline for a while doesn't mean you can ignore my posts. :P

IC: Zack, Shaw
"God ****ing ****it, kid!"
Several green optical blasts swept through the corridor at the guards in the security room. They were followed almost immediately by Zack rushing into the room with a hand hovering close to the button on his visor.
"Rule number one of being an X-Man," he said, "nothing ever goes your way."
Shaw tapped his fingers idly on his desk. Song and Victor had to be here any minute now...

67tlbk.png

I think I'm done with this RPG I may eventually return but for now all my characters just vanish into a pocket dimension where they are kept in stasis until I need them again.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Well, for those of you who've been clamoring for a new plot, rejoice. For as of now, one has started.

Those of you with Ultimate characters, this is your chance to bring them back to the fray, if you so wish. Those of you with SHIELD characters, be prepared, for very soon you will be dragged out of limbo, whether you like it or not.

And yes. That faction mentioned in that post? Is indeed open for player characters.

Be prepared.

:evilgrin:

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

YEESH! Things really went sour for the mutants!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Oh, by the way.Forgot to include the little disclaimer at the end of the post.

There has been no real timeskip, more just a clarification of how long it has actually been since the president was killed. Second, no character has to have been arrested or nullified. If you want them to have, they can.

But they don't have to be.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Oh, by the way.Forgot to include the little disclaimer at the end of the post.

There has been no real timeskip, more just a clarification of how long it has actually been since the president was killed. Second, no character has to have been arrested or nullified. If you want them to have, they can.

But they don't have to be.

Actually, slight clarification on this.

No time has passed since the last posts people were making, and at the very least, minimal time. For the moment, the Institute is as it was. Students are scared, but for the most part unharmed.

People elsewhere in the country, however... Well. That is up to you lot to decide.

fK5oqYf.jpg

You can't just yet.

That was the basic intro, now I have a little bit of something to kick off on another end, and then things really get started. The main plot of it should be starting either later tonight, or sometime tomorrow, depending on how quickly I can crank out the necessary posts.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Quick question.Is everything alright with Flex? I haven't seen him post in either this or the Digimon RP.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Quick question.Is everything alright with Flex? I haven't seen him post in either this or the Digimon RP.

You must have missed the memo. Flex left, a few weeks ago. Don't know when/if he'll be back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Yeah must have missed it.Well, I hope everything in his life is okay.

Name: Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
Codename: Soundbyte
Faction: Ultimate X-Men
Power(S): Brooklyn has the power to read other's thoughts, emotions, and futures when they sing. She also, in this universe, has the power to control her voice to such a pitch that she can shatter objects. Like MASSIVE GIANT BRAIN EATING TECHNOPATHIC ROBOTS~
Appearance: Average height and slightly skinnier than average, Brooklyn wears either band t-shirts or v-necks with one color and a sharp slogan, as well as tattered skinny jeans and graffiti'd up Chuck Taylor's. She wears black hair that falls down her back and an Oakland Raider's snapback that never quite fits perfectly on her head, always tilted up and to the right. Sometimes she'll wear a pair of white shades to top the look off. Beneath the shades are two warm dark brown eyes.
Brooklyn's face is beautiful once you look into it, tanned and sharp with a quick, wry smirk and even white teeth.
Skills: Good singer and skilled at parkour.
Personality: Loud, boisterous, and always perky and upbeat, the dark and gritty aspects of the Ultimate universe are ingrained only in Brooklyn's deepest sections of her soul. She has an uncharacteristic lack of mercy towards those that harm innocents or those she cares about, and she's hardly a pacifist by any means. Her primary reason for existence is "saving friends and chewing bubblegum, and until someone gives me money for some more bubblegum it looks like you're stuck with me."
Weakness: Sometimes, her powers over her voice can peter out, and requires her drinking water or Gatorade to work properly. When it does, she's just a person.
Bio: Brooklyn's history is largely the same, but with one main difference: she never was captured by Weapon-X, and as such, she joined the X-Men totally of her free will just before the Phalanx invaded. Thanks to the training of her late brother Alaric, she managed to get good enough to kill Phalanx without fear or mercy, and now she rules her domain with both an iron fist and a marshmallow heart
Get at her, guys.
-Tyler
Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND