X-Men: Discussion Topic

Krayzikk

I finished Jared and PM'd him to Kaithas, waiting for his reply.

Gonna attempt Natalie then Knower.

Hero Machine isn't a drawing program persay, its like a designing program. Everything's drawn you choose stuff put it together color it, combine items and whatnot and can save your work for later. Its pretty cool but takes a little while to get used too

Well, you see, this is a bit of an unworkable subject. Because this RPG does is fact take place more or less in 2012, and and the events that killed, well, everyone occurred seventeen years ago. But if we assume that those events did indeed occur, then there is a rather large issue.Which is pretty much why these things are rarely, if ever, mentioned in detail in game. Marvel canon is simply too big and complex to make fit exactly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I think the tactic of "ignoring the past until we can't avoid it" should serve us well.

You see Basilisk here?Be like Basilisk....minus the plans to take over the world. i have enough of those to deal with

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

minus the plans to take over the world. i have enough of those to deal with

Shhhh!

Jeeze man, the moon laser isn't even done yet.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

If you're going to start on continuity, you're going to have more to look at than just the RPG. There have been so many retcons and redos in the Marvel canon proper that trying to organise a date for anything is going to be impossible.

If worst comes to worst, just have John sell his marriage to Mephisto or something. That tends to solve everyone's problems with no backlash whatsoever, right?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

EW's profile of honey and happiness:Name: Armin Stohl, 13th Earl of StonehillCodename: [The] BrewmasterAge: 40Sex: MaleFaction: None.Power(s): Armin has three powers:• The ability to create a wormhole across the user’s known space, connecting one place to another via a tunnel that enables instantaneous travel. He can create the cosmic bridge and sustain it as long as he concentrates on it, and it will fade after enough mass goes through, roughly the mass of a car. Effectively, this is transportation, only requiring more action than mere thought as the user needs to enter the portal to have the desired effect.• The ability to transmute liquids to toxic substances, basically turning it into poison. The effect is gradual; a bottle can be turned toxic in a blink of an eye while it would take a much longer time to make a vat go bad. He can affect the potency and severity of each poison when he transmutes it.

• He also cannot have his sex and/or gender altered in any way, shape or form.Appearance: Tall and of regular build, Armin has a shaved head and thick eyebrows that hover above brown eyes. He has a prominent sharp nose and a bemused grin framed with a close-cropped goatee. Almost perpetually dressed in a wool three-piece matching suit of striped green, giving him a gentlemanly and cultured appearance overall.Weapons: To defend himself without using his powers, Armin carries a Beretta Px4 Storm chambered for .45ACP with a 17-round magazine.Skills: He’s a relatively solid shot with a gun and a competent kickboxer, but his true mastery lies in brewing beers and ales.Personality: He is a clever man and is shrewd in business and jokes alike. Despite his caution to hide his true potential, he is not paranoid and is rather relaxed, though not arrogant.Weakness: His wormholes draw a lot from his mental faculties and they can backfire if he is distracted from the portal. His mutant powers are a secret he keeps to himself and will only use them in battle as a last resort and will fight with his fists if he has a chance with it. Though he can defend himself, he is physically unaugemented and can be taken down with strength like any other man.Bio: A moderately wealthy man from Austria, Armin Stohl is a beer connoisseur and brewery owner. He makes some of the most exquisite ales on the market and truly loves his work. Most of his wealth comes from inheritance since he is the head of a noble house in Northern England. His seat is Thornhill Castle, though he rarely ever visits the place except for vacations and the one week a year he must accomplish his noble duty there. According to records, his family was given the estate after the previous family was murdered mysteriously. It was given as a black gift hundreds of years ago but the family turned it into a good blessing. Still, the house has its secrets.

But despite his good life and background, he lives a second shadow life.

When he was young, he discovered his talents and quickly realized he was special. He used his powers for benign uses at first, such as procrastinating a little more since he could just warp to school in a second, or quietly putting animals out of their misery in compassion, but still kept them to himself. As he grew older he realized there were others like him with powers of their own, but he didn’t feel like he belonged in the company of such mutants. Over the years of practice with his powers he become quite powerful and seeks to extinguish or nullify the other mutants, ostensibly to be “special.” But there is a mysterious twinkle in his eyes, too, and time will tell what it betrays.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Dealing with Mephisto always works out well.

When has making deals with demons and Outer Gods failed? Never!

It's worked out for me so far. Nothing bad has happHAILCTHULHUPOWERTOTHEOUTERDARKMAYTHEWORLDFALL ened so far. I'm fine.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

So, Flex made Natalie. Looks pretty epic: http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww7/flexhero/Natalie1_zps90d75aba.jpg And because I was bored I made one a while back using the gimp: http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b609/kick767/natalie_zpsb8b966f8.png Note: I had this picture for months, so I can't remember who it actually is.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

I'm thinking about drawing some of the X-Men characters.Anyone want me to do any of their's?

Edited by Mega Man ZETA

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

If anyone can do Scott, that would epicsauce.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

@TPTI: it doesn't have to be connected to the original four; it could be a completely unrelated roster, they just have to share the same idea of the FF.And wouldn't the Richards children have either been killed or seriously depowered from the Phoenix's attack? It's hard to hide if you're an omega-level mutant.

To reiterate something I said earlier, I'm not particularly feeling the idea of fleshing out this universe with more and more rehashes and next generation variants of current Marvel superheroes. It sounds restrictive and lazy as far as creation and development.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

To reiterate something I said earlier, I'm not particularly feeling the idea of fleshing out this universe with more and more rehashes and next generation variants of current Marvel superheroes. It sounds restrictive and lazy as far as creation and development.

So much this. Constructman, you've got a creative brain in there somewhere; use it, and make us feel bad for ever doubting you.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now