• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Discussion Topic

X-Men Marvel Superheroes

• Please log in to reply
1784 replies to this topic

#1761 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 02:33 PM

So, I have a final big plot arc being hammered out. After that I was thinking of giving the RP a closing/ending. People will be able to wrap up their characters and give them final posts. Don't worry this won't be the end. Tyler and Alex have a Marvel RP planned that I belive is supposed to be a sequel of XMDD but with less focus on just the X-Men and more focus on all of Marvel.

I'm going to give the players a choice. You can chose a final arc or you can chose to end the RP now without one. I want to see if anyone is up for another plot or if they need some time. Need a break and some freshness which the Marvel RP will provide.

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#1762 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 02:59 PM

I say we go out with a plot. Oh and by the way, you still go that Brotherhood interaction>

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#1763 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 06:51 PM

One last arc sounds like a good way to go.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

#1764 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2013 - 10:46 PM

I'm thinking of making an Ultimate character, but I don't know the difference between the Ultimate universe and the one here.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#1765 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,290 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2013 - 06:42 PM

The Ultimate Universe is basically a "present out of sync". Many of the same characters in the RPG's primary universe exist as well, but they may be leading totally different lives. They could be born at different times, have different powers, etc. In the game's Ultimate Universe, an alien race called the Phalanx invaded Earth. In an attempt to find a weapon to combat them (namely an alternate universe version of one of their deceased technopaths), they came to the primary universe. They found the guy, took him, returned him a few months later. However, they've started returning to this universe (I'm not sure why). Seeing as this RPG is sort of on its final run, you may have to wait until the next Marvel RPG as you may not get a chance to do much with your U! Character.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#1766 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2013 - 12:35 AM

Yep, pretty much exactly what Constructman said. I belive they returned to this primary universe because well their universe is pretty messed up. Its likely that 20% of mankinds population survived in their universe so I can see it being pretty lonely.

It seems we're leaning towards a final arc. Also what Brotherhood interaction Flare?

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#1767 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,710 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2013 - 02:19 AM

All Good Things Must End.

Been fun guys.

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#1768 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,841 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2013 - 07:44 AM

*claps*I know we've not always gotten along, but it's been great rping with you.You shall be missed.Into the next adventure!

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#1769 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2013 - 10:10 AM

So long Alex, and thanks for all the fish posts! =3

#1770 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,841 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2013 - 04:18 PM

The symbol, lying in the street.

Edited by The Fourteenth Doctor, Jul 14 2013 - 04:19 PM.

#1771 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2013 - 09:50 PM

Great final posts from both Alex and Zyke. I know its sad to see players leaving. But there is hope. In my opinion RP's fare better when they have a real ending. When they have a break, and then can begin again in a sequel.

Edited by Flex Fiction, Jul 14 2013 - 09:51 PM.

#1772 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,841 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 03:43 PM

Spacer post for announcement.

#1773 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 03:46 PM

Thanks Lakefish. So I've decided that this RP doesn't have the final arc I had planned in it. There isn't enough activity. And from what I'm hearing people would rather a small break before the sequel. So this is it guys. You have two or three days to make your wrap up posts for your characters and then I'm having the admin close the RP.

#1774 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 05:05 PM

Hm. I'll get a final post up. If that is alright. It was a good RPG while it lasted....and when it wasn't plagued with OOC warfare....and when things m-look, point is, I had fun here. So, with the permission of the staff, I'd like to come back to make a final post.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#1775 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 05:08 PM

I see no problems Basilisk. Go ahead.

#1776 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,710 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 05:09 PM

Hm. I'll get a final post up. If that is alright. It was a good RPG while it lasted....and when it wasn't plagued with OOC warfare....and when things m-look, point is, I had fun here. So, with the permission of the staff, I'd like to come back to make a final post.

I don't think anyone can exactly deny you that right. :P Unless you were banned when I wasn't looking.In which case, I need my eyes checked.

Posted Image

#1777 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 05:16 PM

It costs nothing to ask. 

And the last time I didn't check with someone, the world blew u-uh, I mean.....

You didn't hear that.

Edited by Basilisk, Jul 24 2013 - 10:59 PM.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#1778 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,710 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 05:20 PM

It costs nothing to be ask. 

And the last time I didn't check with someone, the world blew u-uh, I mean.....

You didn't hear that.

The last time you didn't check with someone, you indirectly caused the near destruction of New York at Hydra's hands. :P

Posted Image

#1779 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,361 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 05:37 PM

teehee

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#1780 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2013 - 10:55 PM

Alright then. Send-off posts for the masses.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

#1781 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,361 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 06:05 PM

I've waited for last to do my writeoff posts for a reason. If anyone plans on bringing any characters back for the sequel, having a greater role in things, or just wants to get a teaser of what's to come, feel free to enjoy.

[color=#ffffff;]osborn lives[/color]

The first wave should be up tonight.

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston, Jul 23 2013 - 06:06 PM.

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#1782 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 10:52 PM

Deadly Dance.

#1783 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,361 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 12:49 AM

-Wrapups, Part One-

Going Commando/The Continued Adventures of Daken and Dory/Loyal Men

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#1784 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 01:25 AM

I was originally just going to do wrap-ups for Julia, Jordan, Zack, and Shaw, but eh, what the heck.

A Mutual Hatred/Jackson Phillips Just Can't Die

brokenmr.jpg

#1785 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,361 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 10:07 PM

Dreams Money Can Buy

-Tyler