• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Nemesis: Pirai

self-MOC alternate twin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kimiko Kusanagi

Kimiko Kusanagi
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 06:20 PM

Posted Image

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Click [/color][color=#808080;]here[/color][color=#808080;] for the gallery.[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]My self-MOC, Pirai (Toa of Iron), and his "evil twin" (which isn't actually evil).[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Feedback is appreciated.[/color][/font]

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#2 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 07:04 PM

I really liked the cannon arm. Reminded me of Flaredrick's cannon arm that I built.

picsart_1423812255637.jpg

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Offline Zalty

Zalty
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,283 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 10:14 AM

Really nice and compact, I'm impressed! :D

"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up."

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#4 Offline Kimiko Kusanagi

Kimiko Kusanagi
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2013 - 04:27 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Thanks guys! The cannon arm was an unplanned addition, but I quite like it. :lol:[/color][/font]

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#5 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2013 - 05:31 PM

You know, the cannon looks like a giant version of Stringer's Sound Gun.

picsart_1423812255637.jpg

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#6 Offline Kimiko Kusanagi

Kimiko Kusanagi
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2013 - 07:21 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Funny you should mention that; someone pointed that out to me a few days ago. I didn't realize the similarities (color scheme, too) until I'd posted the MOC. Probably a good thing I didn't give him the same helmet. :lol:[/color][/font]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users