• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

What is everyone's problem with "Coz thats what friends do"

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,859 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 10:04 PM

Given how upset Matau was, Nokama's and Whenua's lines seemed like they were mainly trying to calm him down.  Reassurances that they were still a team and would undo their mutations.

It could've been phrased differently, but I don't think it was so horrible.

As for it being OOC for Whenua, having Nuju or Onewa say it would've been even worse.  Onewa was snarky and Nuju was logical, whereas Whenua had more wisdom.  It couldn't have been Matau, Nokama, or Vakama, and giving it to Nokama would've meant she was the only one talking (and I feel like the two statements wouldn't have fit well coming from the same person).

When you're burnin' down, when you're burnin' down

ghostsnstuff.jpg

It's the way that you fake it I know it's too late

#42 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 07:44 AM

It seemed no more cheesy than the other cheesy lines, but of course all the cheesy lines were terrible.

Then again, if you read the books, then look at the movies, the movies are what happens when you pour barrels of sugar over the actual canon.

And according to Greg, the books are watered-down from the original intentions as well.

#43 Offline takua123

takua123
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 338 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2013 - 05:36 AM

I didn't mind it that much, at least as a kid. *goes to watch LOMN for the billionth time.*

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#44 Offline The Final Boss

The Final Boss
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,688 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 10:42 AM

It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I'd never have noticed it if it didn't show up in every "Worst Line in BIONICLE" topic.

~{QQQQ}

#45 Offline Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Aanchir: Rachira of Time
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,380 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 05:34 PM

It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I'd never have noticed it if it didn't show up in every "Worst Line in BIONICLE" topic. ~{QQQQ}

I'll bet the only reason many people remember it as the worst line in BIONICLE is that it was drilled into our brains by the Web of Shadows trailers. There were other bad or out-of-place lines in the BIONICLE movies, but this one is one of the most well-remembered for it.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users