BIONICLE MAFIA II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Xaeraz

A big red target, Negative? Pssh. I'm never important enough to kill off. If I had any importance, surely your all-knowingly powerful Mafia group would have realized that already?

Oooor you all were played for fools, and the Detective has been in control of this game since Round 1. =)

-ibrow

Yeah, I understand. :) 'tis okay.

but since it's always been like that so far (except for that one time when I was killed before round 1 xD) I seriously contemplate try and get myself eliminated sooner next time xD Surviving can be a bit... annoying ^^"

Also, I'm still annoyed that there are no proper funerals. Can I at least get a nice, comfy coffin? The nights on the Chattering Corpse heap are a bit cold :/

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

A big red target, Negative? Pssh. I'm never important enough to kill off. If I had any importance, surely your all-knowingly powerful Mafia group would have realized that already?

Oooor you all were played for fools, and the Detective has been in control of this game since Round 1. =)

-ibrow

Actually, the quietest and least obvious of our guys is the most dangerous one. That is, he's the best at having hunches, detective. My hunch is that you are the detective, and going after you is like an ant that is going after a fully grown man. Doesn't mean we can't bite.

At this rate, arrogance is going to be the downfall of both sides while Portalfig laughs from Atlantis.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hey, I never said I was the Detective.

The fact of the matter is, however, that the Detective and I are in cahoots, so to speak, and he knows who the remaining Mafia members are. Obviously, by extension I do too. =)

This game has already been won - there is nothing the Mafia can do... the only thing left is the admittedly tiring matter of waiting two days for the next lynching to begin.

The Detective knows how to use his eyes, is all I'm saying - and the eye must be a part of the eyebrow, which is where I, the glorious Mr. Facial Feature, have come into play.

-ibrow

Edited by YO YO YO YO HOME SKILLET

Yeah, I understand. :) 'tis okay.

but since it's always been like that so far (except for that one time when I was killed before round 1 xD) I seriously contemplate try and get myself eliminated sooner next time xD Surviving can be a bit... annoying ^^"

Also, I'm still annoyed that there are no proper funerals. Can I at least get a nice, comfy coffin? The nights on the Chattering Corpse heap are a bit cold :/

You should see about becoming a Space Butterfly. It's an investment, but in my opinion it's well worth it.

Hey, I never said I was the Detective. The fact of the matter is, however, that the Detective and I are in cahoots, so to speak, and he knows who the remaining Mafia members are. Obviously, by extension I do too. =) This game has already been won - there is nothing the Mafia can do... the only thing left is the admittedly tiring matter of waiting two days for the next lynching to begin. The Detective knows how to use his eyes, is all I'm saying - and the eye must be a part of the eyebrow, which is where I, the glorious Mr. Facial Feature, have come into play. -ibrow

You could be trying to lure us out, for all I know. Lies and deceit go both ways. Also, eyes aren't supposed to be on eyebrows I don't think. But if you want information that may or may not be true, PM me.Also, Mr Space Butterfly, how do I transmogrify into a space butterfly? I'm interested in this investment too.

Space Butterfly is simple. You just have to reach level 59 after hatching from an egg and spending a torturous amount of time being weak and not being able to fully exploit your moveset. Combine that with a Fire/Bug typing, which gives you some annoying weaknesses, and it's p hard, but so worth it as your Spe, SpA, and SpD shoot right up as soon as you learn Quiver Dance.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

...I think I'll just take the easy, but less rewarding way out and sit in a graveyard at half of the third Tier to become a Small, Undead, Grounded Moth.

With a Blu-ray. I'm taking that back when I leave the Heap.

Oh, and iBrow: I'll go find you a monocle or something like that once I can move again. A gift like the Blu-Ray deserves a gift in return.

Also I have this strange urge to go to Wal-Mart.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Night Seven

The night fell swiftly that evening, but that night was the lightest in an eon. Nobody could predict the way that it would change everything. It marked the beginning of a new era, and more importantly, the rekindling of hope.

It all started when Gavroche got shot in the face.

He was on his way home, even though he realized that the majority of the Traitor killings happened in this exact area. It was a very dark platform after all, but he was sure that what he had in his bag would prevent anything from happening.

Then he heard a noise, coming out of the shadows. Gavroche slowly reached for his bag, when a Kanoka flew out of the darkness. Gavroche dived out of the way, bruising his arm and banging his head on the ground in the process. He quickly scrambled on his hands and knees behind a conveniently placed crate nearby. He tore open his bag as another Kanoka shattered on the wooden box at his back. He pulled out a stack of the discs and a launcher of his own design. He loaded one up, and leaned out just far enough to fire into the darkness.

Gavroche sat there, replying to each and every shot from his adversaries with his own shot. It seemed like eternity, but it was only a few minutes. Finally, there was silence. Gavroche peeked around the corner, and when nothing flew for his face, he backed down. He only had a few discs left, so it was good that they finally left. He sighed, and started to put his things back into his bag when the Traitor spoke from behind him.

“Dodge this.”

Gavroche went down hard as the Kanoka connected with his face. The traitor made a hasty getaway, for he had been here far too long. However, it was not over yet. Another figure came out of the shadows, and he ran to Gavroche’s side before the Traitor had even fully gone. He then stitched up the wounded Matoran, and helped him to his feet before they headed towards the Turaga’s hut. The plan had worked, and the Traitors had failed, for once!

Meanwhile, Toa Lhikevikk, GATANUI IS AWESOME, and Gavroche were all innocent. =P

Doctor successful! Voting ends on Thursday.

If I had arms, I would facepalming my head into nonexistence. The traitors are getting dumber and dumber!YOU DON'T KILL THE GUY IMMEDIATELY AFTER SOMEONE TELLS HIM HE'S BEEN TARGETED IN PUBLIC!If I had the authority to fire traitors, they're all fired. Then, if I had the authority, I would hire the one guy with immortality. Whoever that is. Most likely Portalfigure.

Edited by Negative

Say, would a giant space butterfly be willing to airlift me off of this heap? Not all of us are particularly dead over here.

yeah, same. Some of us are merely soulless abomination who blaspheme the name of our Lord and God, Bob Dole.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Say, would a giant space butterfly be willing to airlift me off of this heap? Not all of us are particularly dead over here.

yeah, same. Some of us are merely soulless abomination who blaspheme the name of our Lord and God, Bob Dole.
*flies down with Giant Space Butterfly* Well, I'm not exactly dead too. I got spirited away and escaped on this butterfly but I have a butterfly right here!

pWPTu7m.jpg

*Slow clap module activated* Well done, traitors, you fell right into our trap. Or, that is what I would say, but I'm a potato. Oh, wait, no, I'm dead, that's the problem, right. Well, best of luck to you traitors... Oh, I see my sarcasm module just reactivated.

Right around now I would be committing suicide, except I'm already dead. Also, don't forget to take care of Portalfig before he zaps us all into another area of the world where our fates are different and we begin anew, making us all amnesiac except for a few people, and passes his powers onto another guy.It's all up to the smart guys now. Hey Taka, why don't you tell us underlings to follow your plan next time?And as for you other two, do not literally do what I say. Even in death you seem to blindly follow me. Not enough questioning, too much trust and co-operativeness. Funny that too much trust would be our own downfall, heh.But for the future, remember, everybody lies. To support their own side, for their own benefits. Power gets to your head. Murders you. Takes over. Makes you follow the most powerful guy, in hopes of stealing it from them. And then? Well, look what happened to my associates. We might as well go the honourable way and give up before anyone else ends up dead. Honour, dignity, etcetera. Now, SOMEBODY PLEASE PUT DUCT TAPE OVER MY CORPSE.

The Village Union is speaking here, people. You watch and you learn. When it matters, Mr. iBrow will come through for you.

Remember, I donated a blu-ray system to you guys.

Also JIF/Valendale... watch your back. ;)

-ibrow

Edited by YO YO YO YO HOME SKILLET

I vote we Rickroll KK17 out of existence. (Again. Long story.)

I remember then... :rolleyes:

I keep up with the topic, but I've been rather too busy to post. Thus, I could not be a traitor cause I haven't done anything.

I'm going to vote for ibrow, the only other person who has a vote, in a desperate attempt to save myself.

--KK17

Day Seven

The villagers were excited, they were sure they got another Traitor! They brought KK17 to the center platform, where they all stood around him. Taka Nuvia happened to be there as well, as she had been resurrected to get a better death scene through my LIMITLESS POWAS.

Anyways, as they stood around the two Traitors, one known and one pretty much known, they began to argue. How were they going to lynch them? They all wanted something inspirational, something to tell the final traitor that he had no chance!

Lloyd threw out the eldritch abomination idea, but they decided that was too close to a Giant Space Butterfly to work right. Squishy tossed in an Owl and Frog combo idea, while Norik just thought to do whatever Blood Elves do to people. Valendale said that they should just hang Gavroche, but nobody heeded him. Meanwhile, Gavroche was just watching, seeing what they would choose. Then, Lhikevikk came up with an idea.

His foot started tapping, and his body started swaying back and forth. Slowly everyone began to stop talking and watch. He whirled around, and pointed at the two convicts and began to sing.

“We’re no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I!”

The rest of the matoran looked on, shocked, as he continued.

“A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of; you wouldn’t get this from any other guy!”

Slowly Gavroche joined in, harmonizing with Lhikivikk’s lower voice.

“I just wanna tell you how we’re feeling, Gotta make ya understand!”

Then everyone of the Matoran joined in around the twin traitors, and began to sing along.

“Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down!”

The Matoran began to spin around in a circle, going faster and faster.

“Never gonna run around and desert you!”

They stopped then, and turned back to the center of the circle.

“Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye!”

Then they turned away and looked towards the outskirts of the city then. Slowly they raised jazz hands to the sky, as they sang the final line.

“Never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you!”

When they turned around, the traitors were gone. All that was left of the two of them was a set of two masks, both of which had a red M written on the inside.

Two Traitors dead. When the traitors tell me what to do I will write the final scene. To be honest I don’t really see a need for anything else. =P

It's just you and me now, remaining traitor that everybody knows the name of but I am stupidly trying to keep mysterious. More precisely, it's just you and my corpse.

If Taka got revived does that mean I get killed again in the next scene too? :(

Why do I bother, you all know his name. Let's speed things up a bit, let's not give the villagers the satisfaction of the lynch but the final crime, the crime of dying before the villagers can get to you, condiment. Yes, we all know you're a condiment in disguise.

By the way, I'd like to be here next game as well. Just throwing that out there as we approach THE FINAL SCENE/S.

It's just you and me now, remaining traitor that everybody knows the name of but I am stupidly trying to keep mysterious. More precisely, it's just you and my corpse.

If Taka got revived does that mean I get killed again in the next scene too? :(

Why do I bother, you all know his name. Let's speed things up a bit, let's not give the villagers the satisfaction of the lynch but the final crime, the crime of dying before the villagers can get to you, condiment. Yes, we all know you're a condiment in disguise.

By the way, I'd like to be here next game as well. Just throwing that out there as we approach THE FINAL SCENE/S.

TRANSTRAITORS- CONDIMENTS IN DISGUISE.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. =P