BIONICLE MAFIA II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Xaeraz

:)I did my job successfully once again even from the afterlife. Portalfig also legitimately has no idea how you guys all suddenly thought Veigar was one of my people when in fact, he was one of your people. He probably resents you now, and soon I will offer an invitation to the afterlife traitor scheme to his mastery of spirits.Once again, you're all fools. There's nine of you left, and ONE THIRD ARE TRAITORS. Luckily for you, this raises your chances, luckily for me and my associates we have determined Lloyd is a cabbage and probably the best possible scapegoat for all bad things. Why has the doctor not doctored? Why has the detective not detectived? Successfully, I might add. Of course, knowing the clichés of the modern world, I just know the doctor is going to successfully save someone next round. It's at a point where they could potentially reveal themselves to each other and disperse the names of the enemies, and while they may die, the message will have been sent.Did you know we traitors are laughing it up in the traitor HQ right now? Nice job doing our job for us, heroes. You were so convinced poor little Veigar was one of us. Now he's probably going to come back with a vengeance and an army of space butterflies, ready to destroy those of you lucky enough to still be alive. All while uttering his overused catchphrase which I do not know.We are getting closer to koro domination.

Ah... but the less we don't know, the more we know. ;)

bug_animated.gif

I wonder how people feel when they all just vote for one person, confident that the person is a Mafian and when that person is eliminated, everyone finds out that they're nothing but a simple villager.Now if you excuse me, I'm off to some random place on my Giant Space Butterfly.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Ahem, dead guy speaking. Looking at one of his posts in this topic, I have reason to believe that Gavroche is a mafian..

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Night Six

The traitors were quite confused. First, their “doctor” wasn’t even a doctor, and then somebody else got lynched randomly, and now this?

The traitor stood over the body, wondering how on earth it had come to this. They were so sure that they had finally got the detective, but no. They didn’t. It was just another villager.

The traitor fell to his knees, and looked one last time on the face of BZP Blade as he shoved his body into the swamps below.

Meanwhile, Valendale, Norik Astartes, and Gavroche were all innocent this time around, as they spent all night trying to re-light the Turaga's fire.

Villager dead. Voting ends Sunday.

He had it coming.He trusted too much and questioned too little. Such is the fate of a fool who does not take into account those who plot right in front of him, but while you have to know that there are people behind you, you might forget that you have to account for the people in front of you.Why must my batch of traitors been so seemingly competent yet so incompetent at the same time? Blind trust of each other it would seem. Trust = downfall. Never trust a person who claims to be trustworthy, never trust a person who claims to backstab others, never trust a man who plots behind curtains. They will take any chance they get to destroy you.I feel as if this is the round that will decide a final outcome. If a villager is hung, 1/2 of success. If a traitor is hung, 100% chance of success. If the detective or doctor are hung, still a 1/2 chance of success. Nothing stops the dead from influencing the living, and nothing stops the living from influencing the dead.Would I tell you all who did it? Nope. Not a chance. This very guy was responsible for Veigar's death, so convinced that Veigar was one of my associates that his death was accelerated. You're next, and you know who you are. You've hidden for quite some time now, but soon it will no longer matter. The list of those alive dwindles, and soon it will become clearer to those around you who you are.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I wonder how people feel when they all just vote for one person, confident that the person is a Mafian and when that person is eliminated, everyone finds out that they're nothing but a simple villager.Now if you excuse me, I'm off to some random place on my Giant Space Butterfly.

We'll avenge you.I vote Portalfig to even the votes.

Daily Traitor Report Newspaper Thing I don't know how to title help: Meanwhile, the traitors now have a 1/2 chance of eliminating the right guy this time, and are no longer headed by a blind guy.What makes the villagers any better than the traitors? Sure, we worship our Makuta Overlord, but you guys are just as quick to accuse and kill. You have so much bloodlust that most of you would make fine traitors. Question, why do you all trust Lloyd so much? Krelsin has pointed out a few times now that for someone so innocent he seems to be awfully hesitant in lying about what his role is. If this is the same man that once backstabbed an entire Mafia, how do you know he won't backstab you at the right moment in time? By now it should be painfully obvious who the traitors aren't, and who they are. I even gave one guy a hint, and he seems to forgotten it, much to the displeasure of my associates. I could just look at my associates, and decide which one is expendable, but they would not like that at all and unlike some villagers, I actually have mercy upon some of the living.We're also on a collision course to all be killed by Portalfig in the very end. He is from atlantis and dangerous, because as displayed by listening to you villagers and whatnots, he has powers of life and death. Perhaps the only way to escape this is to kill the Portalfig. Kill the Portalfig. KILL THE PORTALFIG. Not going to work, is it? Nobody listens to a dead traitor. At this point, it is evident who definitely isn't going to win.

Yeah; it's you and your merry band of traitors. How can you be certain that things will go the way you plan? ;)

Also, for the record, all that Negative here is trying to do, is spread lies, deceit, and distrust. Remember the Rahkshi from Mask of Light and the comics? Just like that. Why listen to a confirmed dead Traitor who's simply trying to further his cause?

Hahaha, you think I was talking about my former associates? I was talking about the guy who thinks we're all fools, and I already said who he was, and that would be Portalfig.Never be certain, dead man. Never. Look what happened to Veigar when you were certain.

Yeah; it's you and your merry band of traitors. How can you be certain that things will go the way you plan? ;)

Also, for the record, all that Negative here is trying to do, is spread lies, deceit, and distrust. Remember the Rahkshi from Mask of Light and the comics? Just like that. Why listen to a confirmed dead Traitor who's simply trying to further his cause?

oh he is? that's good for me then, because i've been all "tl;dr" to his posts anyway. also ftr i never saw MoL =(

i vote Taka Nuvia also

overlordsukapon.png

She's dead meat regardless if she survives or not.Also, Zakaro, thank you for sharing that information. It would be especially tragic if the Doctor and the Detective thought each other were a traitor. But they likely already know each other, and are covering for each other every step of the way. Like an evil man once said, arrogance is not for the weak.Seeing as at this point Taka is going to end up DEAD on top of the exponentially growing chattering corpse pile, it might be worth pointing out that she has not posted much. Suspicious, yes? Furthermore, what's she hiding behind all that?On that same subject, what's GATANUI IS AWESOME/sukapony hiding? Does he think he'll get banned for yelling that 'GATANUI IS AWESOME'?And what's Toa Lhikevikk even doing during all this?Everyone is watching. Wheezing. There is only one result.

Yes, she is. There's no denying it at this point, Taka. Next time, persuade me not to kill myself. Since Taka went and got herself about to have been killed, I've lost any remainder of faith in my associates I have left. She was the only competent traitor.Since I'm feeling merciful, be wary of who you kill next, and that goes to both sides. Watch your backs, Lloyd and iBrow. Especially you, facial feature. You painted a big red target on yourself. So I'd suggest avoiding the dark alleys tonight. But watch your backs, two remaining traitors. A witchhunt will soon be formed in all likelihood.My fellow traitors might parse that as betrayal, but hey, I'm a traitor. Are they really surprised?[REMAINDER OF POST]blah blah blah tl;dr traitor traitor villager deceit lies usual stuff arrogance weak usual annti-lloyd statement[/REMAINDER OF POST

Edited by Negative

... that's not even original at all. I knew you can't be trusted <_<

Yeah, well, you were going to die anyway. Might as well speed up the process. If I was still alive, I would have eventually backstabbed you. Power and whatnot. Didn't you pick up on all the hints? It's funny how you followed my suggestions of who to kill so blindly a few times without question. Maybe you deserve retribution though. Maybe you don't. I was getting rather tired of waiting for the final judgement anyway. It's all up to the remaining two now, and hopefully they can figure out how to not make themselves be shadows in a world of light.Suddenly, I have no idea which side I'm supporting. So if Lloyd can just reveal his role so we can kill him, that'd be nice.

Wait, you were even thinking about taking instructions from me of all people? I thought you were the one who held the traitors together... that explains why you seem to have fallen apart after I died.