• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Grey and Green Rocket

LDD LEGO Universe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Jacks

Jacks
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,416 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2013 - 08:40 PM

A craft used by Ness Farleigh, my character in the LEGO Universe RPG, to get around the Nimbus System.Posted ImageSNOT-y nose cone, with blaster cannon(I am so, so sorry about the pun. It was unavoidable)Engine greeblesUnderside with VTOL jetsIn flight

================= Never forget . . . never stop ==================
qs32073.jpg
========== Support the LEGO RPG Subforum! ==========

#2 Offline Takuaka: Toa of Time

Takuaka: Toa of Time
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 09 2013 - 10:58 PM

Funny how we can share both physical and digital models nowadays.

Anywho, I like the design of this, especially the cannon, and the rocket design is nice, too.

Nice nose cone, as well. ;)

I also like the color scheme. That's dark green, yes? One of my favorite colors.

This is where I'm supposed to have a signature, right? Alright, then.

Timaka: Toa of Time

I have very neat hand-writing.

#3 Offline Jacks

Jacks
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,416 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 10 2013 - 12:20 AM

Actually, it's just medium green -- possibly my favourite colour ever.And thanks. The nose cone was really what made the model come together in my mind, though I'm also ridiculously proud of the engine. :P

Edited by Jacks, Feb 10 2013 - 12:20 AM.

================= Never forget . . . never stop ==================
qs32073.jpg
========== Support the LEGO RPG Subforum! ==========

#4 Online ToaDraconixMahvi

ToaDraconixMahvi
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 69 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2013 - 10:16 AM

*whistles* nice rocket design. However...this design is mostley made for speed, so...in statistics, I'm gonna least below. Oh btw., 8 asterisks is ultimate level. StatsManueverability: *****Speed: ********Armament: *Defense: ***Offense: **Tech levelcreation level: *******

#5 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jun 03 2013 - 10:54 AM

*whistles* nice rocket design. However...this design is mostley made for speed, so...in statistics, I'm gonna least below. Oh btw., 8 asterisks is ultimate level.StatsManueverability: *****Speed: ********Armament: *Defense: ***Offense: **Tech levelcreation level: *******

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 20 days or more in the SBC forum. From the Rules topic:

Do not post in topics that have been inactive for twenty days or more.[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;] This is revival, and for every old topic brought back up, a newer topic is pushed off the front page. This isn't exactly fair to the poster of the newer topic, so revival rules are in place to ensure the proper life cycle of the forum.[/color]

Thanks!

Topic revived; topic closed.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

winter.jpg

[ The Shadowy Verge :: Midnight Voltage :: The Ambage :: SSCC ]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users