Grey and Green Rocket

Jacks

• 3 weeks later...

Funny how we can share both physical and digital models nowadays.

Anywho, I like the design of this, especially the cannon, and the rocket design is nice, too.

Nice nose cone, as well. ;)

I also like the color scheme. That's dark green, yes? One of my favorite colors.

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

Actually, it's just medium green -- possibly my favourite colour ever.And thanks. The nose cone was really what made the model come together in my mind, though I'm also ridiculously proud of the engine. :P

Edited by Jacks

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

• 3 months later...

*whistles* nice rocket design. However...this design is mostley made for speed, so...in statistics, I'm gonna least below. Oh btw., 8 asterisks is ultimate level.StatsManueverability: *****Speed: ********Armament: *Defense: ***Offense: **Tech levelcreation level: *******

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for 20 days or more in the SBC forum. From the Rules topic:

Do not post in topics that have been inactive for twenty days or more. This is revival, and for every old topic brought back up, a newer topic is pushed off the front page. This isn't exactly fair to the poster of the newer topic, so revival rules are in place to ensure the proper life cycle of the forum.

Thanks!

Topic revived; topic closed.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender