what bionicle would you like re-released?

Guest lewanuva132

Guest lewanuva132

If lego were to re-release a bionicle set from the past what would you want it to be. It could be a whole year of sets or just one single set?

I think a line of re-releases in the vein of the BIONICLE Stars would be the best idea, except not as the smaller sets.

Yep. A series of most classic figures would be better than one.

But if it were ONLY one... Toa Mata Nui. Never got that guy.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

None. Lego couldn't rerelease them accurately seeing as many of the parts and some of the colors have been put out of production, and it would be a bad idea to put those back into production seeing as many would use the old, fragile joints. Hypothetically, Lego could remold those parts with the new ball joint, but that'd be bad business sense seeing as the set would be unlikely to recoup the cost of new molds. So we'd be more likely to see an inauthentic rerelease like many of the Lego Legends sets of old, but a thousand times worse. Rereleases just aren't practical this late in the game. If we were to see any sort of tribute to Bionicle released, I'd want it to be something new, that wouldn't suffer from these issues.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I'd say a limited run of reproduction Tahu Matas, since that was an iconic set among the theme. It'd need a gimmick to make collectors buy it though, like a special collector's mask alongside the Hau, or whatever.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Takanuva because I missed out on the chance to get that clear Avohkii (The friend I was going to buy it from lost it and I couldn't get it :( )

Try looking for Takutanuva instead, since that set also includes Makuta/Teridax and an exclusive remold of the kanohi Kraahkan.

iquXD5X.png

Takanuva because I missed out on the chance to get that clear Avohkii (The friend I was going to buy it from lost it and I couldn't get it :( )

Try looking for Takutanuva instead, since that set also includes Makuta/Teridax and an exclusive remold of the kanohi Kraahkan.
I already have Makuta and I bought the MEK from a friend.

aouROFb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Easily the Rahkshi. This is the only set I drooled at owing and the only one I went back and forth between 2 Lego stores to see when they came out. All the harder to stand as the first released the brown and black ones early and it took 2 painful months before the rest came out.

In my imagination the ideal year would be:

Small box: Av-matoran/Shadow matoran

Hero Canisters: Toa Metru with Inika weapons

Villain Canisters: Rahkshi

Titans: Mata Nui and Makuta

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

Toa lhikan and the kikanolo. I missed this set when it first came out, mostly because I couldn't find any stores that carried him.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!