Black Samurai

Guest steambortwillie

oh wow. i mean simply wow. definitly has the look of a evil or dark samurai. the head is truly unique and looks like a definite samurai helmet. love the way u even made that like thing that goes around the waist. the only thing i see as a problem is the word it just seems kinda of outa of place

overall

9/10

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. You've captured the look of samurai armor excellently. The Onua mask smack in the middle of his chest works wonders, and the rest of the armor, just the way it hangs, calls to mind classic bamboo armor of the samurai. Out of curiosity, did you do this just by memory, or did you google images of Samurai armor?I really love the construction on the arms, those look great. My only gripe is that I wish you could have found a way to incorporate a tad more silver into the build, but other than that, you've built an excellent recreation of the legendary samurai. Now onto the mythical ninja? :P

{Z}

Nice MOC! It reminds me of Lord Garmadon in Ninjago. I love the unique build. It was done very well. Also it does look like a samurai, so you did a good job there too.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

You made it look like a real samurai, with the helmet and all. I wondered how you managed to attach all that armor. One question, though. What/who is that MOC in MOCpages next to this one, with the Avohkii? I think you should display it Lon BZPower, it looks cool.