• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Shiny Absol

Pokemon shiny Absol art

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2013 - 05:08 PM

Posted Image

I drew this for a school assignment, and I thought I'd share it with you guys. Yes, I know the lines look like ######, they scanned funky and not even hours of GIMP editing could fix them completely. Enjoy!

Edited by Dralcax, Jan 26 2013 - 05:08 PM.

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG

#2 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 1,160 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 26 2013 - 10:06 PM

I like it. though, to be fair, I'm pretty impressed by anyone who can draw. as I cannot.

anyway, I think you did a nice job. now draw zekrom. do it.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users