• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Taskar

MOC gunmetal mace SMASH

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Reinhardt Wilhelm

Reinhardt Wilhelm
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,817 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2013 - 08:15 PM

Posted Image[color=#696969;]                                 Click the picture, or [/color][color=#cc9966;]here[/color][color=#696969;], for the gallery.[/color]   [font="verdana;"][color=#808080;]Some sort of brutish warlord. He smashes stuff.[/color][/font][font="verdana;"][color=#808080;]A relatively quick MOC this time- an hour or so- though I'm still satisfied with the complexity and overall (total custom) build.[/color][/font][font="verdana;"][color=#808080;]One thing that was difficult to make, which I like the look of, is the Inika torso armor attached to a custom Technic torso. The larger armor and weapon pieces can sometimes be hard to attach to pieces or sections other than what they were designed to attach to. :lol:[/color][/font][font="verdana;"][color=#808080;]Not very posable, but I was aiming for an all-out tank, heavily armored, very solid. The armor doesn't flow well, but it's supposed to contrast, I guess.[/color][/font][font="verdana;"][color=#808080;]Feedback is appreciated. ;)[/color][/font] [font="verdana;"][color=#808080;]Also, feel free to check out [/color][color=#cc9966;]Nemesis: Pirai[/color][color=#808080;], my previous MOC post.[/color][/font]

Edited by Chro, Feb 05 2013 - 08:42 PM.

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#2 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 12:40 AM

He looks cool, like that hammer. Though the head looks small in the body and it ruins the color scheme.

picsart_1423812255637.jpg

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Offline Tommy_

Tommy_
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 02-September 12
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 09:44 AM

Awesome!

Very simple story, haha.

It looks cool, I don't know any feedback. Maybe change the colours a bit?

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

#4 Offline Reinhardt Wilhelm

Reinhardt Wilhelm
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,817 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 07:13 AM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Thanks guys. Just so you know, this, (like almost all my other MOCs) has been scrapped already, so no changes will be made to it.[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]How would I change the colors, specifically, Tommy?[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]IMO the head doesn't ruin the color scheme at all, TFO, but that's your view. :lol:[/color][/font]

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#5 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 08:52 AM

I see you're using the new HF head. Also I do see patches of that tan color on the gears, and on the Vorox armor. He looks more mechanical than organic. (Which means he's truly a Bionicle, not a glatorian or agori.)

picsart_1423812255637.jpg

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#6 Offline Reinhardt Wilhelm

Reinhardt Wilhelm
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,817 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 09:31 AM

[color=#808080;][font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"]He's more organic, I think, but he's got a ton of heavy armor. ;)[/color][/font]

#7 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 28-June 12
  • 1,479 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 05:42 PM

Looks like a brute hero minus the hat. Awesome non the less. Love the colours and aumour

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

#8 Offline Reinhardt Wilhelm

Reinhardt Wilhelm
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,817 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 08:18 PM

Looks like a brute hero minus the hat. Awesome non the less. Love the colours and aumour

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]I'd assume you're referring to a specific class of Brute from Halo, right? Haha. Thanks man.[/color][/font]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users