• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Status of the vahi?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Offline kopeke64

kopeke64
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 510 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 04:30 AM

Just wondering what exactly happened to the Kanohi Vahi? Last we know Voporak stole it from Turaga Vakama's chamber in Metru Nui. Was it used for something after that? What was the purpose of it being stolen?

""Once long ago, a Toa had donned the Ignika and lost his life to save the universe. That Toa had tried to be brave, but there was fear in his heart and he met his end with fear and regret. The Ignika sensed none of this in Matoro - only a will and determination that rivaled even that of Mata Nui himself." "

#2 Offline Mersery

Mersery
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 30 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 07:38 AM

It didn't appear after Voporak stole it in Destiny War. As far as we're concerned, he took it with him when he moved to Spherus Magna along with all the other inhabitants of the Matoran Universe. If Greg had - or still has - a particular plan for the Vahi, he hasn't revealed it yet, I believe. As for why it was stolen, remember Voparak had been teamed with Ancient earlier to steal the Vahi, and though they were reassigned after learning Vakama had it, it wouldn't surprise me if Voparak attempted to steal it by himself, considering how loyal he is to the Shadowed One and the lengths he will go to in order to impress him. Plus, a major war like the one between the Order and the Brotherhood would make everyone focus on the greater threat, which would've provided Voparak a good opportunity to sleep it and retrieve it during the chaos.

Animation_Mangaia.png

"A Toa is not someone who has no fear - but someone who masters their fear."

#3 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,042 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 09:00 AM

I believe it's been stated that Voporak intended to bring the Vahi to The Shadowed One as soon as possible, but TSO's disappearance after his Makuta virus discovery and the complete crash of the Matoran Universe has kept him from doing so.

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated February 2014: Added new attacks for Toa of Iron, Plant Life and Psionics!
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

#4 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 11:35 AM

I think we should just say that the mask is M.I.A.

Bionicle Hitman VI: Final Hour Guns, Explosions, and hoards of countless enemies!

Join before all 12 spots are filled!

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#5 Offline kopeke64

kopeke64
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 510 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 12:22 PM

I believe it's been stated that Voporak intended to bring the Vahi to The Shadowed One as soon as possible, but TSO's disappearance after his Makuta virus discovery and the complete crash of the Matoran Universe has kept him from doing so.

Ohh okay. Yeah I was just surprised at how such a powerful mask hasn't played a role after being stolen by Voporak. 

It didn't appear after Voporak stole it in Destiny War. As far as we're concerned, he took it with him when he moved to Spherus Magna along with all the other inhabitants of the Matoran Universe. If Greg had - or still has - a particular plan for the Vahi, he hasn't revealed it yet, I believe. As for why it was stolen, remember Voparak had been teamed with Ancient earlier to steal the Vahi, and though they were reassigned after learning Vakama had it, it wouldn't surprise me if Voparak attempted to steal it by himself, considering how loyal he is to the Shadowed One and the lengths he will go to in order to impress him. Plus, a major war like the one between the Order and the Brotherhood would make everyone focus on the greater threat, which would've provided Voparak a good opportunity to sleep it and retrieve it during the chaos.

Hmm yeah it's an interesting topic, the Vahi.  It would be awesome to see it being used later in the story by Greg if he intends to do so  :P 

""Once long ago, a Toa had donned the Ignika and lost his life to save the universe. That Toa had tried to be brave, but there was fear in his heart and he met his end with fear and regret. The Ignika sensed none of this in Matoro - only a will and determination that rivaled even that of Mata Nui himself." "

#6 Offline LordofBionicles

LordofBionicles
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 470 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 02:07 PM

Well Greg said that he has plans for TSO in the future, so my guess is he will get the Vahi and use it for his own mischiefs

main_topic.jpg

#7 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,329 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 02:28 PM

Who knows anymore? Greg himself has probably forgotten that the Vahi is missing.

Posted Image

TheSkeletonMan939's Soundtrack Emporium!

And thanks to Black Six for all those proto boosts he gave me over the years.

#8 Offline ToaN

ToaN
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 134 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 02:50 PM

No I think he said he has a plan for it.

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

#9 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,042 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 03:16 PM

He's also said on several occasions that he don't really plan chapters ahead, he just takes a very loose idea and then writes it out piece by piece. It might be safe to say that there are plans for using the Vahi somehow, but not even Greg knows where and how he'll work it in. :)

Updated February 2014: Added new attacks for Toa of Iron, Plant Life and Psionics!

#10 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 07:39 PM

True, all we can do is just hope what happens.

Bionicle Hitman VI: Final Hour Guns, Explosions, and hoards of countless enemies!

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#11 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 5,351 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:00 AM

Who knows anymore? Greg himself has probably forgotten that the Vahi is missing.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

We will never find what happens to the Vahi, since the serials will not be continued. I think it's pretty certain now.

Listen to Vakama, he knows what he's talking about.

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#12 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:37 PM

In Biosector, it said that the Vahi was last seen being taken to Spherus Magna by Voporak. This means TSO has the Vahi.

BZPRPG Profiles

#13 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,329 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:24 PM

In Biosector, it said that the Vahi was last seen being taken to Spherus Magna by Voporak. This means TSO has the Vahi.

How in the world does that indicate that TSO has the Vahi?

Posted Image

TheSkeletonMan939's Soundtrack Emporium!

And thanks to Black Six for all those proto boosts he gave me over the years.

#14 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 10:35 PM

Voporak is a servant of TSO. Is there another logical explanation?

BZPRPG Profiles

#15 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,042 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 07:27 AM

Spherus Magna is a big planet and Voporak must have lost contact with The Shadowed One during the big MU crash. He might actually still be searching for him. I doubt that the Dark Hunters would be very social with the other gathering species due to their past, at least not at first.

#16 Offline Podu

Podu
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 482 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 08:25 AM

Voporak might be excellent at tracking the Vahi, but that doesn't mean he is excellent at tracking The Shadowed One; that is Darkness's job :P

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users