Favourite mask you own

Kask Daxxe

It's a tie between my trans-glitter avohki, and my misprint red ruru.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

My Orange Vahi, after that, probly Iruni's mask. (forgot the name)

someone probably answered this, but that would be a Kaulsi My favorite mask that I have is my 2010 Kanohi Ignika. I love it, even if it is a bit small
Um, there's no 2010 Ignika. There's one for '08 and two for '09 of different sizes, but he bigger one is the '08 one recolored.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite Kanohki I own are my Red Ruru misprint, copper Huna mask of victory, and Golden Mask of Time.

in fact, the red ruru is NOT a misprint.

it came in a clock set 2001

also, sorry for the double post but my gold ignika

My favorite is probably the Kanohi Calix, Mask of fate, that came with my Inika Jaller. I like the shape and feel to it. Also, If I could have any mask from Bionicle, I'd get the golden Ignika that came with Toa Mata Nui, or one of the Avohkiis made (preferrably the classic or the one from the Titan Takanuva from 2008).

Edited by Toa Anhar

No favorite right now... varies by MOC, since that's what I use them for... but hopefully I'll be getting a few Modalt masks this weekend, so those'll be high on the list. :lol:

Pohatu wears the Kakama

Uh, yes, he does, and...?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I have the infected Hau from the Muaka/Kane-Ra set, which I always wanted when I was little. I have two Krana Xa, as well.I really want to get a black Miru, though. I just like original design.

"There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."

Teridax to Vakama

• 2 weeks later...

Mt '08 Avvohki. Or Kaukau Nuva.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

A difficult choice, but I'm going to go with either Lhikan's Hau or a regular Miru. The Hau because it just looks good, and the Miru because it was part of the first set I ever owned.

"You must remember, young Toa, that the brightest light- casts the darkest shadow."

Starting a PBZP. Have a look at my MOCs below and PM me if you're interested.

PBZP: A B C D E F G H I J K L M M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

In progress:

Other MOCs: Tohu and Dume, Toa Salina, Tahu 2010 revamp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this probably sounds lame, but I think Turaga Whenua's noble Ruru is really cool.

first, the noble ruru is my favorite mask, though I couldn't tell you why, however my favorite mask I own would have to be my copper komau, for the sake that t is so rare and hard to find, and people never want to give it up, I have never seen it on bricklink, and I've only seen it on eBay in it's package with the huna for $75, the mask alone is valued $30+ and I got mine from someone on eBay who didn't know what they had, it was 5 different masks, (orange huna, light gray matatu, tan komau, copper komau, and a mask I had) but all for $5 including shipping

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

My movie edition KraahkanAnd my Mask of Scavenging that I'm getting customized.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

My red Pakari and grey Hau

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended